Tolyk's Gallery

I had to wait for around an hour for a butterfly to land on this lovely flower, and then I got two at the same time. I loved the white butterfly on it though :)

Last edited:
I had to wait for around an hour for a butterfly to land on this lovely flower, and then I got two at the same time. I loved the white butterfly on it though :)

Just stunning. The butterfly seems to mimic the flower itself, yellow in the middle surrounded by white. 💛💛💛

i-fXP5VZR-XL.jpg

So sharp, it almost looks as if it were drawn by a skilled graphics artist.

Amazing work. I do some photography of my own, but having trouble learning Lightroom and Photoshop. Thanks for sharing!

Just stunning. The butterfly seems to mimic the flower itself, yellow in the middle surrounded by white. 💛💛💛
Yeah, I was waiting especially for that colour to land. Loved the result :)
So sharp, it almost looks as if it were drawn by a skilled graphics artist.
Thank you :) shooting with such a thin depth of field is a challenge of its own, I took more than a few but that was the best one for sharpness/focus
As always, thank you sunbunny :kiss:
Amazing work. I do some photography of my own, but having trouble learning Lightroom and Photoshop. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you. If you ever need some pointers in Lightroom, hit me up. I'm crap with full blown Photoshop, but I can hold my own in Lightroom. Would love to see some of your work some time.

Quick cell phone snap out my back door as sunset begins. I love sunsets in winter.

Last edited:
Got out and did a bit of shooting in the mountains, and for the eclipse. I haven't edited the eclipse photos yet, but here's a few from my adventures with Tink.

Last edited:
Got out and did a bit of shooting in the mountains, and for the eclipse. I haven't edited the eclipse photos yet, but here's a few from my adventures with Tink.

http://imgur.com/gallery/7XtJHKo

Those are some really good shots. I like how you captured the unique beauty in something as simple as ice. Beautiful, but damn, so cold (I think of 40 as an extreme temperature requiring staying indoors until it passes lol. It's a Florida thing.)

Those are some really good shots. I like how you captured the unique beauty in something as simple as ice. Beautiful, but damn, so cold (I think of 40 as an extreme temperature requiring staying indoors until it passes lol. It's a Florida thing.)
Going out regardless of the temperature is a Canadian thing ;)

And thanks, really like how the ice turned out :)
The night sky is just exquisite. Thank you for sharing with us. :rose:
Thanks Angelica, I hope I got some keepers from the eclipse too. Will see tomorrow when I can actually upload them to a computer.
I LOVE the methane bubbles!

So glad that you were there and have the eye to capture it.
Thank Throbbs! I've been looking for methane bubbles they aren't 5 hours away for a while now. Glad to have found a reliable source of them within an hour drive :)

Thank Throbbs! I've been looking for methane bubbles they aren't 5 hours away for a while now. Glad to have found a reliable source of them within an hour drive :)

I always have them! HEY! get that camera away!

So, I finally got around to starting to edit some photos I took while adventuring in the Rocky Mountains with Tink. Everything I've been posting lately has been a quick edit through an app on my phone.

I give you, the ever beautiful, Castle Mountain

Last edited:
So, I finally got around to starting to edit some photos I took while adventuring in the Rocky Mountains with Tink. Everything I've been posting lately has been a quick edit through an app on my phone.

I give you, the ever beautiful, Castle Mountain

i-FD6Rnbf-L.jpg

i-FCQJvNc-L.jpg

Le sigh.

I miss it there.

I miss you.

It’s gorgeous but more importantly it makes my heart happy to remember being there with you.

This one is a large pano, so it won't show up super well here I imagine, but this was my favourite from shooting during the full eclipse. Of course, you can't tell it's a full eclipse, but was trying more for the pano in this case. Decided to try a B&W edit and can't decie which version I prefer. Thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
Back