🎤🎶💖BadAmy's Karaoke Bar!💖🎶🎤

Eep these are too bad. Re recording
This is how good you are.... every last word. <3
*and YES I sang that wearing the dress ;)

Ijust listened to one.... apparently I'm going to need to redo this on myphone because whoa this mic is BAD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Truly exquisite! Not only do you have a most amazing voice but your relating of the story, your passion - I want you to come teach my classes for me!

Thank you:)
I like singing songs that mean something to me. It helps convey the intention of the composer much better.
❤️
 
Good God Amy. Be my best friend? Seriously I adore you. You are so incredibly talented. I hope you are making a career of this somehow. I really do. ... I don't know if you are anywhere near Orlando but if you ever are interested in an in with the Voices of Liberty please let me know. One of the directors is a dear friend of mine and has been my music teacher for ... 27 years? He'd adore you.
I'm trying to decide what to do today ..

Tink ♡♡♡ I love you too. Yeah, he rocks my world regularly with how open he is with affection ♡♡ ** I'm lucky**
Thanks angel:)
I do this professionally, but it's purely blue collar work. No glamor...for sure.
But I love it.:)
 
I feel awful embarrassed posting this after Amy's exquisite voice. Here's something I posted on the audio thread once and holds special meaning again now as I'm struggling in my marriage and have 2 little girls depending on me.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1BJjpM88L7I

Awwww giant hugs indie♡♡♡ that was so sweet and I'm sorry for the situation that caused it. You know my inbox is open.


And *♡♡♡ thank you my love♡♡♡ was for you. Every word.
 
I feel awful embarrassed posting this after Amy's exquisite voice. Here's something I posted on the audio thread once and holds special meaning again now as I'm struggling in my marriage and have 2 little girls depending on me.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1BJjpM88L7I

Wow! That’s incredibly moving. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. Your daughters are such lucky girls too have a mother like you.
 
Hee hee - that was just one of the cutest things I've heard in a while! Great execution and timing - I loved the giggles - you having such a good time with it.
(and I'm not a rap fan, but this is a classic, done proud)
:rose::kiss:

Lol thank you!! There's too much proper talent here! I had to come ruin it!
 
Request...
All you singers.
How about a love song. One that means something to you. Maybe one that brings back either a happy or bittersweet memory.
Cmon. And dish why you chose it.
Thanks!!

I'll catch up today, too:) ❤️
 
Request...
All you singers.
How about a love song. One that means something to you. Maybe one that brings back either a happy or bittersweet memory.
Cmon. And dish why you chose it.
Thanks!!

I'll catch up today, too:) ❤️

Love song. Heard of them. Don't really know any.

#hipsterwankerwholikesrelativelynichemusic
 
Back
Top