Chatting with Jennifer - Redux Part Deux

So I was just perusing some of my older files and I found this poem that I wrote in July, 2010. Clearly, I had been upset by the terrorism goings on at the time, as it is rather politically ugly, but still ... what do y'all think?
.
.
.

America Is A Beast

America is a beast
searching the world for a feast
where human fate is on the plate
violent riots being the detractors diets

What a world where liberty is fought
makes me think our world is rot

Yes America may be a beast
but surely an enemy in the least

In a world where caricatures
bring violent protest
religion revealed at is grossest

Beheadings of innocents
warrant nary a mention
these hypocritical leaders
deserve moral detention

If liberty and democracy is the beast
please release me into the wilderness
free from the tyranny of the middle east

Yes America may be a beast
but my enemy in the least
 
Last edited:
more from my old files ... I found this little summary of a dream I had, which I had then written down. Again, after reading it, feel free to leave me your comments about it. :cool:
.
.
.

I don't know if I told y'all about this in the past, I may have, but in case I didn't ....

Several years ago, back in my yahoo chatroom days, there was this guy that was constantly messaging me, all gungho wanting to meet. His story is that he claimed to be royalty in a prominant family from Saudi Arabia ... and he wanted to hire me to look after his estate in houston, and of course, no doubt to be his concubine, even though this he did not admit. He was very persistent, sharing his name, family pictures, etc. .... And everything he revealed fit, making it all seem like a real story.

Anyway, I played along for awhile, but of course, ultimately it wasn't something that I could do and I finally kept stringing him along and told him it's not possible.

So now to the point, last night I had a dream about it, the whole scenario, only in my dream I was single and therefore able to take him up on his lucrative offer. Accordingly, I had taken up residence in his Houston mansion. So there I am, living in and looking after the mansion and all the help to run it. A far more administrative role than I had imagined.

As the dream continues, prince what's his name and his entourage come to town and arrive at the mansion. Upon their arrival, I am treated "professionally", in a nearly dismissive way ... as though this guy cannot let it appear as though I am anything more than merely his property manager, hired help.

Anyway, so as they are getting settled, I am in an office taking care of whatever admin duties I was tasked with, when one from his party comes in. A woman, whom had accompanied him as part of the entourage ... and she was still all covered with her muslim garb. She was slightly taller than me and little more imposing looking in stature. Ergo, I felt small, comparatively speaking.

About to address me, she removes her veil or burka or whatever all the head garb is called, unmasking herself to reveal a VERY beautiful and powerful looking woman. Belying her looks, though, her demeanor is is very commanding. In an exceedingly condescending and arrogant tone, she explains to me my "place". In so doing there is no secret to that fact that she looks down upon me as some sort of lower life form.

Anyway, the gist of her message is that I am little more than a paid whore to satisfy her husband when she is not around, but that when she is around, I am in no way to even approach him or interact with him, beyond the mundane professional duties of my mansion administrator role.
I was also warned that if I dare cross the bounds, there will be severe punishment. Ergo, I was being physically threatened.

After having said her piece, she leaves and the prince comes in and basically confirms that I had the rules dictated to me and that I must obey. He then tells me I cannot be there for now, while his family is there, so they are putting me up at some posh hotel and I am to leave immediately to take the stretch limo that is waiting outside, to the hotel. Rather than meekly taking orders like some subservient, I resist all of these orders, being the spunky lil'ol Texan that I am. <bats eyeslashes>

In response to my expressed defiance, he harshly slaps me across the face and then takes me by the neck, scolding me in a very threatening way. The message being that I am not "permitted' to disobey or show him or anyone in his family any disrespect. Basically forced out, without even being able to gather my things. (In the dream, this made me fearful, but yet aroused.)

Having ceded to his immediate commands, being that I thought I had better obey, lest they carry out their threats, I get into the stretch limo (which ironically, had an interior exactly like the one we took back from the airport upon arriving home from my just completed vacation).

Inside the Limo, there are 3 arabs, all with their headgear, traditional wear on, all looking the part of traditional Arabs. One of them then speaks up, informing me that I am being "loaned" to them. He then pushes a suitcase forward, opening it to reveal a bunch of cash, that is to serve as extra payment in addition to my usual $10K weekly fee that the prince is paying me. (The $10K weekly is the amount this chat guy had been offering up, btw, so again, my dream is taking things from reality.)

Anyway, essentially, it's an extra fee for me to be their whore. The Texan in me again comes out, however, as I scoff at the idea. In a swift response, basically right then, they simply physically overpower me and start to rape me.

Predictably, though, it is at this point that I wake up ... and of course, I was very wet and aroused upon doing so. In an attempt to continue and prolong the fantasy, I tried to get back to sleep to pick the dream up where it left off. In a state of semi-sleep, I tried to daydream about the whole scenario, continuing it by being taken in the limo and then being transported to a huge luxury suite where I am essentially enslaved. Sadly, though, I wasn't able to simply fall back asleep and have the dream continue.

I Gently fingered myself, during the failed continuation efforts, of course, and then, after hubby left for work this morning, I masturbated to a wonderful crescendo. <sigh> :)

So there you have it, another peek into the warped mind of Jennifer. I hope y'all enjoyed my sharing of this latest warped dream of mine. (I have not doubt that I am totally screwed up, always with this theme of victimization in my fantasies and dreams. What's a poor girl to do? lol)
 
Last edited:
Darlin,
Those titties of yours are just damn near perfect. And they fit your tight lil ole ass just fine. Emmmm Yummm :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Happy New Year from Ole Spicey

Would you believe I just received a PM telling me that picture reveals me as being a fatty! :eek::eek:
 
Hmmm

:(
Since when is 5'7" and 125 lbs? a fatty? How far did I miss you? :D
Oh Well Darlin, In my mind you are all that. :)
 
Happy New Year to all my friends! I hope y'all have a wonderful 2014! <kisses> :kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

pudgy lol
 
Hello Darlin

Imagine meeting you here live? I just signed on and there you pop up also.
In regards to your pretty lil ole boobs. Well, they ceretainly turn me on also. lol. I would say it just might be a little wierd they turn you on though. grinzzz. Hell Darlin, is weird a bad thing, if so everyone on lit is probably bad. lmao. ;)
 
They might be smallish, but they give me a BIG...issue...LOL

Hope you had a great Christmas/New Year Flirty! :heart::heart:

Hi RtB. It's been a long time. I hope you are well and all is the best for you in this new year going forward. :)
 
Does it make me weird that looking at my own boobs turns me on?

Not at all. Sharing is caring and why not all of us get turned on looking. Now back to what happened on New Years. Just a bit of who may have fingered you? Even in a PM will work lol;)
 
Hi RtB. It's been a long time. I hope you are well and all is the best for you in this new year going forward. :)

Likewise beautiful! :kiss::rose:

It HAS been far too long, but i'm glad to see you (and your delectable-ness) is still around here! :)
 
Hey miss. First time here...you are lovely.
Nice shoes...for that price though, maybe not.
 
Back
Top