Gay-to Straight

I listened to the respondent and realized there's lots of stories with straights being turned out, but not one being turned in. It's not really about popularity as much as having at least one on the record.

Where on Literotica would a story of a gay male converting to straight be posted?

So, now I'm asking has anyone seen a story where a gay guy has been seduced, by a genetic female?

So, now I'm asking has anyone seen a story where a gay guy has been seduced, by a genetic female?

Why don't you write it and see what the response is?

How would you approach it?
A. Girl looses a bet and has to do it?
B. Lesbian is trying to prove the superiority of the female power?

C. Classical Farce, of guy who's hiding his gay, is seduced by (A, or B)?
C/A resulting in Lez turning straight, after her girl is repelled by her actions?
C/B Girl get turned on by her conquest, becomes a Fag Hag, blowing everyone in the Bar?

D. A/B having to take it in the ass, to makes gay guy feel at comfortable?

Lot's of ways to spin it. :D Not sure about a HEA though.:confused:

Why don't you write it and see what the response is?

How would you approach it?
A. Girl looses a bet and has to do it?
B. Lesbian is trying to prove the superiority of the female power?

C. Classical Farce, of guy who's hiding his gay, is seduced by (A, or B)?
C/A resulting in Lez turning straight, after her girl is repelled by her actions?
C/B Girl get turned on by her conquest, becomes a Fag Hag, blowing everyone in the Bar?

D. A/B having to take it in the ass, to makes gay guy feel at comfortable?

Lot's of ways to spin it. :D Not sure about a HEA though.:confused:

-No as per the respondent who wanted the gay character in my story seduced, I'm going to do it in the context of that current story, for the second chapter.

-Loquere

-No as per the respondent who wanted the gay character in my story seduced, I'm going to do it in the context of that current story, for the second chapter.

-Loquere

Well I forgot about that. oops.:eek:

Well I forgot about that. oops.:eek:

I already created a random super hot blonde Law firm receptionist with a weirdly bubbly personality, in the first chapter. I think I'll get the gay chap a job at her law firm, they become close, then friends then work it in with alcohol and rear penetration. Then a slow baby steps non bisexual relationship.

I already created a random super hot blonde Law firm receptionist with a weirdly bubbly personality, in the first chapter. I think I'll get the gay chap a job at her law firm, they become close, then friends then work it in with alcohol and rear penetration. Then a slow baby steps non bisexual relationship.
Dude, "super hot" LOL

Who are you writing this for? Straight men?

You want to turn gay men straight or Straight women queer?

Here's one that will.
03.jpg

As Peanut would say, "She Hawat!"

I had at one time written a story about best friends, a guy and a girl, the guy is straight, the girl is lesbian. They're both attracted to the same woman and decide on a contest to see who gets her first. At some point, though, the two best friends become somewhat intimate, with the lesbian friend admitting she had "always been curious" about straight sex.

I never finished that one, though. I wonder what happened to it?

Personally, for whatever reasons, I can easily see a story about a gay man being seduced by a woman and end up enjoying the sex. Dunno what that says about me, but whatever. It could unfold like this:

Character A is a young gay man, very self-conscious and insecure. His first sexual experiences were with another man, someone older, who more or less dominated him. He came to see himself as gay because he "got off" on the sex with the other man. Since then, he has become the "token gay guy" with a circle of female friends who all confide in him, since he's "safe." But then things get interesting when he and one of those female friends have a heart-to-heart talk one night, prompted by alcohol (isn't it always?), in which she says she wished she could find a guy like Character A.

And then it goes from there.

My step-mum was a life long lesbian who had absolutely no interest in men until she met my dad, so it is possible for people to be 'turned straight'.

My step-mum was a life long lesbian who had absolutely no interest in men until she met my dad, so it is possible for people to be 'turned straight'.

I wonder if the question there would be, "was she turned?" or, "Did she just realize?"

Wouldn't that be an interesting dilemma for a therapist . . . .

I wonder if the question there would be, "was she turned?" or, "Did she just realize?"

Wouldn't that be an interesting dilemma for a therapist . . . .

She says turned. Well the way she said it was "My dad loves your dad because he turned me straight." Having said that, if dad was to die before her she doesn't know if she would be with another guy or not. Maybe my dad is just that awesome, not that I know, or want to know.
Apparently it was his back muscles that made her call him back after turning down his attempt to hit on her.

She says turned. Well the way she said it was "My dad loves your dad because he turned me straight." Having said that, if dad was to die before her she doesn't know if she would be with another guy or not. Maybe my dad is just that awesome, not that I know, or want to know.
Apparently it was his back muscles that made her call him back after turning down his attempt to hit on her.

Either way, it presents an interesting question for sex researchers. Makes me recall various research I've read about human sexuality, in that we are all, either male or female, predisposed toward bisexuality. Our decision to remain with a particular individual has less to do with our sexual predilections than it does with our psychological ones. In other words, love is love, and sex is sex. But love overrides sex. ;)

Either way, it presents an interesting question for sex researchers. Makes me recall various research I've read about human sexuality, in that we are all, either male or female, predisposed toward bisexuality. Our decision to remain with a particular individual has less to do with our sexual predilections than it does with our psychological ones. In other words, love is love, and sex is sex. But love overrides sex. ;)

Hmmmm interesting, and really it makes a lot of sense.
My mother jumped the fence for a while and after a few bad relationships with women she now says that the body doesn't matter, well beyond finding it attractive, she wants to find a compatible mind regardless of what gender the body encasing that mind is. She doesn't like the term bi, and when I explained the term pansexual to her, she felt like she had come home.

It was funny for a while though being able to say my Dad turned a lesbian and my mum turned lesbian. :)

Hmmmm interesting, and really it makes a lot of sense.
My mother jumped the fence for a while and after a few bad relationships with women she now says that the body doesn't matter, well beyond finding it attractive, she wants to find a compatible mind regardless of what gender the body encasing that mind is. She doesn't like the term bi, and when I explained the term pansexual to her, she felt like she had come home.

It was funny for a while though being able to say my Dad turned a lesbian and my mum turned lesbian. :)

This reinforces my thought that humans, as a whole, spend way too much time on petty details, and we've structured our society (societies) around the idea that we have to make a choice when it comes to our sexuality. I say bullshit to that. We should all just open up our minds (and legs) and enjoy ourselves without social stigmas, then make our own individual choices concerning who (and not what) we want to be with.

You want to turn gay men straight or Straight women queer?

Here's one that will.
http://www.freeatkgals.com/gals/hairy/0258m/03.jpg

As Peanut would say, "She Hawat!"
I dunno, dude. She's got a lot of makeup on her.

This reinforces my thought that humans, as a whole, spend way too much time on petty details, and we've structured our society (societies) around the idea that we have to make a choice when it comes to our sexuality. I say bullshit to that. We should all just open up our minds (and legs) and enjoy ourselves without social stigmas, then make our own individual choices concerning who (and not what) we want to be with.
I don't think that bisexual people HAVE to make a choice-- but that we DO make choices. At this time in my life, I guess I've chosen to not be attracted to men.

I don't think that bisexual people HAVE to make a choice-- but that we DO make choices. At this time in my life, I guess I've chosen to not be attracted to men.

Though isn't identifying as bisexual a choice in itself?
I used to call myself bi, but it's been so long since I have met a girl that makes my heart flutter - I do find women attractive still, but that is not the same - that i actually choose not to use the term bi anymore because of the stigma of it. Straight girls think you are going to try to get them into bed, and straight guys think they are going to get a chance of seeing you with another girl. Some bi girls think it automatically means they have a chance.
Sure I am generalising, but that has been my experience.

I agree with you there. The idea that anyone MUST choose their sexual orientation, at any given time, is both ridiculous and insulting.

For me, there was a time in which I reveled in my bisexuality. I often quipped that I could get laid whenever I wanted. Eventually, however, I came to realize that I was in love with a particular person -- a woman -- and still am. Sex with her is everything I would ever want. This wasn't a decision for me, but rather, a realization that my wife is the best partner for me in all ways -- physical, emotional, sexual, mental -- and I could not possibly harbor a stronger attraction to another human being.

I used to call myself bi, but it's been so long since I have met a girl that makes my heart flutter - I do find women attractive still, but that is not the same - that i actually choose not to use the term bi anymore because of the stigma of it. Straight girls think you are going to try to get them into bed, and straight guys think they are going to get a chance of seeing you with another girl. Some bi girls think it automatically means they have a chance.

I don't think your observations are outside the norm. I would agree that, at least, upon hearing a girl is bisexual, most men would hope for a threesome.

I like the term pansexual, or omnisexual, as others have put it. It separates the generally understood tropes of bisexuality and places it into a different category.

Well, what other people think your bisexuality means-- has nothing to do with who you actually are.

If the word means you get treated like public property, then you should shy away from it. IMO.

But I have to say that identifying as straight means that every straight guy in the known universe thinks he has a chance with you. How come that's okay?

But I have to say that identifying as straight means that every straight guy in the known universe thinks he has a chance with you. How come that's okay?

I wouldn't say it's okay . . . just assumed. Come on, Stella, you know how dumb guys are, don't you? We think a hole in the fence is an invitation to stick our dick through.

Well, what other people think your bisexuality means-- has nothing to do with who you actually are.

If the word means you get treated like public property, then you should shy away from it. IMO.

Well the fact that I am married kinda shoots that dead. :)
But I do understand where you are coming from. I guess because it is easier, and somehow less creepy, to cope with a guy who thinks he has a chance. When I was single, I was very good at keeping guys at arms length. I was often considered and ice queen and was quite content with that. Dealing with the creepy feeling I get from guys, and unintentionally creeping out girls when they find out I have bi tendencies isn't as easy for me.

Back