The "I wish to receive Pm's" (twist on the how many)

not received any from or because of this thread. Am I too scary or boring?

Sorry guys, trying to help ya out. I was probably a bad one to start this thread as I really rarely ever randomly PM guys (or women for that matter)
I can't speak for other women, I was hoping more women would chime in. I'm really not on here looking for sex chat, and so many of you who have responded are.. So if there are women like me, just liking normal conversations, they wont be the one to PM the one who is looking for it.
I myself also prefer those who've left info about themselves or gone out of the way to give a little info on the kinds of things they like to talk about etc.

I do hope it will eventually help as I know women like to talk. Just some can be shyer.

Sorry guys, trying to help ya out. I was probably a bad one to start this thread as I really rarely ever randomly PM guys (or women for that matter)
I can't speak for other women, I was hoping more women would chime in. I'm really not on here looking for sex chat, and so many of you who have responded are.. So if there are women like me, just liking normal conversations, they wont be the one to PM the one who is looking for it.
I myself also prefer those who've left info about themselves or gone out of the way to give a little info on the kinds of things they like to talk about etc.

I do hope it will eventually help as I know women like to talk. Just some can be shyer.

Perhaps I do need to add more to my profile as I can chat about many and varied things.

I would enjoy some PMs from the ladies of Lit. Here are my preferred list of sexual and non-sexual discussion topics. I'd love to discuss subjects from either category (or both):

NON-SEXUAL:
- Music (Who do you listen to? What do you love about it? Would you like me to write/record some for you? What music gets you "in the mood"?)
- Movies (I like smart comedies and high-concept sci-fi. Examples include Hot Fuzz, Moonrise Kingdom, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Looper, and 2001: A Space Odyssey)
- Books (I like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy series, the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series, and anything by Christopher Buckley)
- Video games (if you're a lady who loves Mass Effect, I probably love you)

SEXUAL:
- Female masturbation (I'd love to hear how you touch yourself and what gets you off)
- Female orgasm/foreplay (How do you like to be touched by other people?)
- Women who like women (lesbian or bi. What kind of women do you like? What do you like to do with women? What do you like women to do to you?)
- Exhibitionism (do you like to tease, show off or masturbate in public? What kinds of things have you done in public, or what kinds of things would you like to do?)

I guess that about covers it. I'm looking for good conversation, whether or not there's anything sexual discussed. I'd love to make some friends in the community.

I would enjoy some PMs from the ladies of Lit. Here are my preferred list of sexual and non-sexual discussion topics. I'd love to discuss subjects from either category (or both):

NON-SEXUAL:
- Music (Who do you listen to? What do you love about it? Would you like me to write/record some for you? What music gets you "in the mood"?)
- Movies (I like smart comedies and high-concept sci-fi. Examples include Hot Fuzz, Moonrise Kingdom, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Looper, and 2001: A Space Odyssey)
- Books (I like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy series, the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series, and anything by Christopher Buckley)
- Video games (if you're a lady who loves Mass Effect, I probably love you)

SEXUAL:
- Female masturbation (I'd love to hear how you touch yourself and what gets you off)
- Female orgasm/foreplay (How do you like to be touched by other people?)
- Women who like women (lesbian or bi. What kind of women do you like? What do you like to do with women? What do you like women to do to you?)
- Exhibitionism (do you like to tease, show off or masturbate in public? What kinds of things have you done in public, or what kinds of things would you like to do?)

I guess that about covers it. I'm looking for good conversation, whether or not there's anything sexual discussed. I'd love to make some friends in the community.

:cool:

I hope this will help you get some PMs. I think it is stuff like this that will help. It lets a woman know what expectations you have and maybe make her more comfortable.

:cool:

I hope this will help you get some PMs. I think it is stuff like this that will help. It lets a woman know what expectations you have and maybe make her more comfortable.

Yeah, I'm not into the "Hey." "Sup." "Whatcha doin" conversations. It'd be nice to actually get to know someone a bit.

I got one that simply stated "you're cute" :confused:

um... thanks.

how does one expect to get conversation from that??

I got one that simply stated "you're cute" :confused:

um... thanks.

how does one expect to get conversation from that??

At least it wasn't "ur cute i wanna put it in ur a$$".

What ever happened to, "You're cute. What are your thoughts on the escalation of hostilities between North Korea and the United Nations?"?

I'm with SSD, not one to send random PM's to men, unless something stands out and I want to comment on it personally or privately. I also agree that when I receive one, I always go check out their profile first, before I respond.

I'm new here, not much in my profile yet, I should work on that. Yet, I think women probably do get more attention than the men do. Perhaps we require you to work harder for us to notice. ;)

If I respond, it's cause I can tell they took the time to be original and try and make conversation. That being said, I don't respond to all of my PMs cause i'm a girl, and lets face it, Many men are not too picky and will send out Mass PMs in hopes of just one girl responding.
Now because one guy took the time to try and and make conversation with me, act (proved it wasn't an act) like he was interested in me as person, was a gentleman and has been super sweet, I now have a "friend" that I'm happy to PM with.

If I respond, it's cause I can tell they took the time to be original and try and make conversation. That being said, I don't respond to all of my PMs cause i'm a girl, and lets face it, Many men are not too picky and will send out Mass PMs in hopes of just one girl responding.
Now because one guy took the time to try and and make conversation with me, act (proved it wasn't an act) like he was interested in me as person, was a gentleman and has been super sweet, I now have a "friend" that I'm happy to PM with.

That's great, I hope to be as lucky.

I can't even imagine sending out mass PMs! Ugh... Women are not fish to be caught up in a net, they are sentient, sensuous creatures whose minds need to be engaged.. I agree that some research and thought must go into the PM to make it relevant is the way to go....

Tickle their minds and you might tickle their fancy!

If I respond, it's cause I can tell they took the time to be original and try and make conversation.

I think that's important. I don't send out unsolicited PM's. I usually start chatting through personals. That being said, there is always that slight sense of awkwardness when you're getting the ball rolling. You're not going to be able to "connect" with everyone....it's so much easier to find out whether you're even compatible by just chatting, being open, and talking about what you want. Taking the time to establish a certain amount of comfort really opens things up, and makes naughty conversations that much better.

Last edited:
I think that's important. I don't send out unsolicited PM's. I usually start chatting through personals. That being said, there is always that slight sense of awkwardness when you're getting the ball rolling. You're not going to be able to "connect" with everyone....it's so much easier to find out whether you're even compatible by just chatting, being open, and talking about what you want. Taking the time to establish a certain amount of comfort really opens things up, and makes naughty conversations that much better.

and this is why I started this thread.. I wish more guys would do a little more thinking with the head on their shoulders before thinking with their other head..

In case some of you haven't noticed, there's a thread in the "how to" section designed for the stupid PMs women get.. It amazes me sometimes to see the things that men really send out.

I know there are many women that do the same thing, so please don't think I'm trying to generalize. I can only speak from my own experiences and the things that people share.

Yes it is a sex forum. But people need to realize that women especially get turned on mentally so much faster then physically. Yeah we see a hot picture and think naughty thoughts too. But if that hot picture is attached to someone that can't have a conversation, it all flies out the window.

Yeah we see a hot picture and think naughty thoughts too. But if that hot picture is attached to someone that can't have a conversation, it all flies out the window.

Gosh, apparently I'm a woman and wasn't aware of it until just now.

I'm always willing to recieve PM's from the lovely lit ladies. :rose:

I am happy to chat about anything really, love books, travel, being in the countryside. I can't put much on my profile due to my job, so that has to be as vague as possible.

As you would expect I love talking about sex as well, being on here!! but its not the be all.

Drop me a message anytime anyone. I'm not gay, but I can talk sport till the cows come home.

A

I love getting PMs, whether in response to ones I sent or otherwise! It really is a tough crowd, though. Either people don't want to talk to anyone they don't know already at all, or after a couple of PMs it's nothing but "wanna cam???" or "wanna meet??" or super clumsy attempts at cyber... o well. Can't there just be conversation? :)

Back