Jungle Mystery (Closed)

She smiled hearing what he said...

Should we attempt to dance like the tiny people in the music box.

She stared at the little figures as they twirled around to the music.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"Oh no my dear, not like that at all. Come let me show you."

He moved her hand on position just above his elbow and gently took her other hand in his, lifting it to shoulder height as he rested his other hand on her shoulder blade.

"Now I will begin slowly, I move towards you with my right leg and you step backwards with your left leg OK?"

He moved slowly at first, just getting her adjusted to the movement.
 
IT was slow going getting used to walking backwards like that as they danced but she picked it up eventually.

Why do people dance like this... this waltz?
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"This is a dance where the woman decides two things, if she trust her partner to lead her and if she is willing to follow. Why do people waltz? For fun and relaxation, you will see. Now let's do this in time with the rhythm."

He counted softly as he showed her the steps, smiling as his mind wandered back quite a few years ago.
 
She smiled trying to move with him hearing the music from the box and the low soft rumble from the lions as they relax.

We have fought together and bonded at mates... trust you
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"I would hope so as this dance is one of the easier ones, there is a few more that I know that I can teach you."
 
I would like to learn

Smiling she continued to move as he led as the lions watched them. though none of th em noticed the cub beginning to paw at the dancers in the music box.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He glanced when the music started to falter and smiled, each time the cub's paw pressed the dancers down, the music stopped, but they just bounced back on the spring and the music would continue.

"Then I'll be honored to teach you all that I know,"

he gave her a gentle kiss and then stopped, moving over he gave the cub a quick scratch behind the ears, before picking up the box, wounding it up and placed it out of reach. He then held out a hand to her,

"Let's continue."
 
She walked over to him and nodding.

Okay yes... continue

The cub laid down watching them till it fell asleep.
 
He took her into his arms and continued to dance, feeling how she adjusted and got into the rythm, a short while later they moved with grace and wel-timed speed. He started to add turns and soon they danced in a circle and then the music stopped as the spring finally wound down.

"Well then, you are a quick learner."
 
Good teacher... easy music... safe.


Curling against him she smiled
 
He smiled, hugging her to him and kissed her forehead,

"Glad that I could teach you somthing from my world."

He looked at the sleeping lions and grinned,

"Let's slip away."
 
Nodding she wandered deeper into the cave pulling him along with her.
 
He moved as softly as he could and when he deemed it safe he pulled her back into his arms. Just this time not to dance, he pulled her close and kissed her gently at first, then deeper as she responded to his kiss.
 
Curling into the kiss and embrace her arms pulling him close as well. Feeling the kiss grow deeper and more passionate she purred softly.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He ran his hands slowly over her back and hair, his fingers slowly stroking over her cheeks before running through her hair and down her back again.
 
A hand moving to rest on his chest her other hand at his cheek. Another purr at the soft touch feeling his hand trail down her back. Losing everything from her mind but the two of them.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He kept exploring her body as they kissed, almost like a person trying to familiarize himself with something, in this case her body. His hands slid under the hide skirt that she wore to cup her buttocks, pulling her closer to him.
 
She curled in closer to him her hands now moving to explore as well as she whimpered at his hungry caress. Her eyes closed as she pressed firmly into the kiss hungry for more.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He broke the kiss and nuzzled her neck, gently nipping at her earlobes, his hands gently squeezing her butt as he placed gently kisses all over her neck.
 
Her eyes closed her head tilted to the side as she purred softly fingernails trailing over his back and arms pulling him closer still to her. Nipping at his lips when they neared hers and nipping at his neck and shoulder.
 
He slid his hands out from under the skirt and reached up, he had watched her carefully the first time and knew ho to remove the top, of course not as fluid as she did it, but close enough. He kissed her again, his hands trailing over her now naked back.
 
She reached to help him remove the top her hands then moved to pull at the shirt he wore. Nipping at his jawline and lips she nuzzled against him a little more.
 
He kept stroking her naked skin, his lips and teeth kissing and nibbling on her neck and shoulders. Taking his time to explore her body even more than before, his hands came in contact with her skirt again, deftly his fingers moved to remove this from her. His hands sliding over her now naked form as her skirt laid discarded at her feet.
 
His clothing a little more difficult for her to remove from him she then simply opted to rip the fabric with a teasing snarl the shirt began to tear as she winked at him pressing into the kiss as her fingernails now could tease and taunt his back without the interference of a shirt.
 
Back
Top