At the Gym

The ride over

It seems like the ride over may get a little strenuous - you better save some for the workout!

So... let's say this Saturday morning?

It seems like the ride over may get a little strenuous - you better save some for the workout!

So... let's say this Saturday morning?

You're right, perhaps a carpool might be a bad idea, need to have some energy for inside the gym.

Can't do this Saturday, if you said Friday I might be able to make that happen.

Home Gym

If we both workout at your home gym and your wife comes home?
I like it!
How do I get a membership

If we both workout at your home gym and your wife comes home?
I like it!
How do I get a membership

That gives a whole new meaning to spotter right? He's just making sure I don't drop the weights, I swear! ooo, a naked spotter while I bench press, that could get interesting.

Membership is free, all you have to do is get here and pass the brief physical.

I'm going for a run. See you out there.

If I lived downtown you most definitely would run into me...

Absent

Damn, I'm out of shape! I need to get back in the Gym on a regular basis.

True

I took too much time off and didn't stick to the diet. I need a good month to get back into "naked and on display in the shower" shape. Of course, if you're coming to the gym for a visit I will do my best to make it feel good.

I have had numerous hot experiences at the gym. Namely the YMCA men's fitness centers. Also in the hotel's I have stayed at that have fitness centers with sauna's and/or steamrooms. I love to show off my shaved cock and balls and always wear some sort of sexy men's underwear. Bikini, Calvin Klein hip briefs, thong or sheer/semi-sheer. Rarely do I go and not get someone following me around. The reason, I think, is that bi/bi-curious or gay men, look for other men that are either shaved, partially shaved and slender. I am not a "ripped" muscle guy, but definitely slender and smooth. So, if you keep your eyes peeled for men who "groom", my guess is that they will have some level of interest. Shaved or at least some level of pubic hair "grooming" always catch's my eye.

Groomed

So that's the secret signal? I'll have to start looking!
To be honest, even though I have an interest I don't really "check out" guys when I'm in the locker-room or shower. I only look if I think that they may be looking at me - otherwise I'm programmed to keep my eyes up.
I have had some interested shoppers checking me out before, and now I have to wonder if its my grooming and not my sparkling personality they are attracted to.
Going to the gym later today - maybe I'll take a survey.

So that's the secret signal? I'll have to start looking!
To be honest, even though I have an interest I don't really "check out" guys when I'm in the locker-room or shower. I only look if I think that they may be looking at me - otherwise I'm programmed to keep my eyes up.
I have had some interested shoppers checking me out before, and now I have to wonder if its my grooming and not my sparkling personality they are attracted to.
Going to the gym later today - maybe I'll take a survey.

please post results of your very scientific survey, and any other thoughts that come to mind as well...btw, i shave it all...

You

I've decided that you would make the perfect control subject.

I would need to observe you. You'll have to get naked for me, and please be freshly groomed. I'll observe you under a variety of locker room conditions. I will need to stroke you a bit to gauge your level of arousal.

Report for duty!

I've decided that you would make the perfect control subject.

I would need to observe you. You'll have to get naked for me, and please be freshly groomed. I'll observe you under a variety of locker room conditions. I will need to stroke you a bit to gauge your level of arousal.

Report for duty!

You just cant stop trying to get me naked...and you say I am the slut ! :)

It's a favor

Let's be honest Dave - you want to be naked.
I'm only trying to give you what you need.
No need to thank me Dave. I'm a naturally giving person and I can't wait to give it to you!

Back