Closet Exhibitionist...Wanting feedback

Lack of more photos

Oh my!!! What a sight to behold! Oh my...my husband is really in for it today!! LOL! He won't mind, tho....trust me!!

Thank you all again so much. I am loving these messages and PM's!!

Keep 'em coming and we will post more pics this weekend at the top of this thread.

Love you all! I really do!!!! This is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

X:heart:X Viv

You promised more photos. When are we going to see them??

Oh my!!! What a sight to behold! Oh my...my husband is really in for it today!! LOL! He won't mind, tho....trust me!!

Thank you all again so much. I am loving these messages and PM's!!

Keep 'em coming and we will post more pics this weekend at the top of this thread.

Love you all! I really do!!!! This is SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

X:heart:X Viv

Isn't it just?

Thank you for the kind words.
Hope you like these pics.

Attachments

• Cum 1.jpg
    Cum 1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,033
  • Cum 2.jpg
    Cum 2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 524
  • Cum 3.jpg
    Cum 3.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 522
  • Cum 4.jpg
    Cum 4.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 590
  • Cum 5.jpg
    Cum 5.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 997
AlwaysNaked...
Those are some sexy pictures you put up there. I have to be honest...after looking at them I barely touched myself before I came. Those pictures REALLY did something special for me. THANK YOU. They are now saved to my private picture file..and will NEVER be deleted.

I wanted to apologize for not getting new pics up this weekend as promised! Life got in the way and didn't let Vivi play :(

I did get to go shopping and picked up some things for you to look forward to.
Not your ordinary or traditional lingerie...but I think it will be just as hot if not hotter....and is more "me" and my style. I hope to get to play and take these pics soon! I surely DO NOT want to disappoint....

:heart:Kisses Y'all
Viv

I'd love to see some wider shots of you wearing the sweater from the very first image you posted. In fact, I'd like to see more women posting pictures of themselves wearing street clothing in general. I find the photos of women wearing what they normally wear (or at least, wearing what they might normally wear) very erotic. The plain nudes and body part close-ups can get boring.

The wet t-shirt shots you mentioned are going to be fun!

not much more to say than....WOW...glad you are out of the closet..keep them coming darlin....you are gorgeous.

Brad

Ekserb,
Tell me if I am right about you....

You seem to be a man that enjoys cultivating a rich fantasy life and prefers to see the hint of an aereola peeking out of a shirt than seeing the whole nipple.

You prefer photos of the back of a woman's body with maybe a little hint of a round breast from the side than a full frontal nude.

You probobly don't care much for a thong top that is higher than the top of a woman's pants and visible to everyone ...but you go crazy over the outline of panties concealed under a nice pair of pants.

The lingerie you like most is not the see-through lace or all revealing crotchless panties..but you enjoy a full-length satin night gown that has thin straps and a slit all the way up the side....

The beautiful sight of the curve of a womans' hip, the shape of a calf muscle in high heels, long hair that is loose and falling out of ponytail in long whisps folowing the curve of the face. The anticipation of what might be is what drives you. And these are the things you cherish.

But...then again I could be wrong. But just from your post - that's what I picked up on. And it is so very nice meeting someone like that.

I thoroughly enjoy being a woman. But I LOVE being a lady. I can't claim that I am 100% of the time (Lord knows) but I sure strive to be.

:heart:Viv

I am dying to hear your response!!

Holy ... fucking ... shit. You are dead on with all of your assumptions! How could you know me so well?

Thanks for the PM. We'll discuss this some more later (I'm on my iPhone right now).

Holy ... fucking ... shit. You are dead on with all of your assumptions! How could you know me so well?

Thanks for the PM. We'll discuss this some more later (I'm on my iPhone right now).

How? I don't know. Women's intuition, maybe? I
When I read your post, I just knew.

I have never read any of your prior posts (very new here on lit). However, I have now taken a look at some of your posted photos. I am taken back. Really. My favorite photo is "smile". You are a beautiful man.

I really & truly look forward to talking to you soon.

:heart:Viv

look forward to seeing more of your amazing body. i know you won't disappoint. mmmmmmmmm, you could wear a potato sack and be sexy. :)

Fanfuckingtastic tits

Totally awesome can't wait for the next set:nana::nana:

AlwaysNaked...
Those are some sexy pictures you put up there. I have to be honest...after looking at them I barely touched myself before I came. Those pictures REALLY did something special for me. THANK YOU. They are now saved to my private picture file..and will NEVER be deleted.

I wanted to apologize for not getting new pics up this weekend as promised! Life got in the way and didn't let Vivi play :(

I did get to go shopping and picked up some things for you to look forward to.
Not your ordinary or traditional lingerie...but I think it will be just as hot if not hotter....and is more "me" and my style. I hope to get to play and take these pics soon! I surely DO NOT want to disappoint....

:heart:Kisses Y'all
Viv

Thank you very much Vivi. It's nice to know that my pics are going to a good home. Have you checked out my picture thread? I'd love to hear your comments. Having to type this right handed as my left is otherwise occupied. Looking forward to your next pics. My preference is for the unadorned female form in all it's glory and detail. Clothes just get in the way. Each to their own, eh? Love and a stiff penis from AlwaysNaked.

Fanfuckingtastic tits

Totally awesome can't wait for the next set:nana::nana:

Hey bigtaz4me, love your avatar. I did some pics like that only without the kilt. (I'm not Scottish) I looked on your thread but couldn't find any pics. Have they been removed?

Beautiful

attachment.php

Perfect composition, wonderfully framed, excellent use of light and shade . . . and I love your breasts and nipples too!

attachment.php

I have a bit of a thing for luxuriant hair.

Hi All!
I'm Vivi and LOVE this forum. A little about why I'm here. I am a married female that has an INCREDBLE sex life! I have always appreciated the female body and am bi-curious without ever having a real bi experience. BUT GOD - It sure is my fantasy! I would love to watch another woman fuck my hot husband...only if I could pleasure her as well!!

I am really getting into picture taking lately and wanted to share my adventure with you all. I can't wait until it rains cuz I want thin white wet t-shirt shots to share!

Tell me what you think! Looking forward to your comments!
:heart: Viv

Love to pillow my face on your fantastic breasts, Darlin'!

pics look great..... look forward to seeing more.

thx...

You all are SO SWEET!
I know I must get more pictures. Busy Busy Girl lately...
Wait for me....It'll be worth it...

Love your pics, cant wait for more,
My favourite so far is -Ready for you love that head of flowing hair.

hang on, give me a second to wipe the drool from my chin

amazing pictures viv! can't wait to see more in the future

thanks for sharing that fabulous figure:D

Awwww! You all make me feel like butterflies are in my stomach. I swear...this could make a girl get a big head.

GOOD GOD. That is too funny - I'm not deleting it! OBVIOUSLY the wrong choice of words for this forum...

Back