Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be here then. It's a beautiful evening/night for beach camping. ;)
Don't tease.....I miss the ocean and beach so much my heart aches for it. The sounds of the water crashing waves on the sand......the smell of salt air...snuggled in a tent moving to the rythm of the beach rocks pushed by calm night waves.....*sigh*
Glad to be back!
♡ Hope you absence was enjoyable on your part.
Sliding on what exactly?
Seriously....I'm sure that's an easy assumption;)

Don't tease.....I miss the ocean and beach so much my heart aches for it. The sounds of the water crashing waves on the sand......the smell of salt air...snuggled in a tent moving to the rythm of the beach rocks pushed by calm night waves.....*sigh*

I would never tease!:rolleyes::D
Mmmmm..........it was quite a while since I experienced that. Dwarves have come between such activities!:)

You know...I debate a lot about showing my face...and then I ask myself why...
It's a battle I can't quite seem to come to terms with...
Should I be ashamed...I'm not running for office...nor a teacher...
Bla bla...

So...just please don't repost....I'll take it and my A/V down soon ♡

People are a stickler for details on lit...the ring on my nipple fits my ring finger....the stone is the size 1/4 a dime.....to give you some perspective :devil:

I love your face! Its beautiful! :heart:

Beautiful. First time I've looked at your thread and now I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

:)

Hey back ! ♡

You made it eventually ;) don't kick yourself!!!

Hey Juan,
Thanks for 'visiting'...together we'll slay the trolls ;)

theoretically i am a troll. i come from below the bridge (the mackinac bridge), seeing as how i was born in detroit, but lived above it my last four years in michigan.

Ohhh Rubby, love your nw AV, your so sexy. And loved catching up here. YUMMM, you brought not only a smile but some wet panties to, and I m loving it…..:D:devil:
You rock baby.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Sweet Lady,

Thank you for sharing yourself. Love that you posted on Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 2. As I told you I will try now to check out other threads.. WOW love everything you have shared!

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

theoretically i am a troll. i come from below the bridge (the mackinac bridge), seeing as how i was born in detroit, but lived above it my last four years in michigan.
Okay...we'll slay the mean trolls. Geographical troll are omitted ;)
Ohhh Rubby, love your nw AV, your so sexy. And loved catching up here. YUMMM, you brought not only a smile but some wet panties to, and I m loving it…..:D:devil:
You rock baby.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:
Aww Emmy ♡♥♡
Sweet Lady,

Thank you for sharing yourself. Love that you posted on Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 2. As I told you I will try now to check out other threads.. WOW love everything you have shared!

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

Thanks so much drtshare....so glad to see you out and about. Thanks for the love.

I can't seem to find time nor *umf* for pics so I hope these'll do.....I did find time for toilet paper curls....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back