Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG!

Holy! Shit! :eek:

Sorry I just really needed to get that out. Carry on, everybody. :cool:

I found a story on Lit this afternoon that involved two people playing poker with the same names as myself and the last woman that I had sex with, written two years before I met her. Very strange...

Okay, that job order came at just the right time. Need the cash, have the time to do the work. :cool:

So, i'm tidying my room now :) should take about half an hour ish, if i dont procrastinate...ok...so we all know it'll take about triple that time :rolleyes: yeah yeah shhh.

So, i'm tidying my room now :) should take about half an hour ish, if i dont procrastinate...ok...so we all know it'll take about triple that time :rolleyes: yeah yeah shhh.

You started "tidying" your room yesterday! Either get a smaller room or stop being such a slob! Sheesh!
(prolly takes too damn much of your time lining up all thise damn boots you get to wear :rolleyes: )
*mumble, grumble, damn tall people who can wear boots*

You started "tidying" your room yesterday! Either get a smaller room or stop being such a slob! Sheesh!
(prolly takes too damn much of your time lining up all thise damn boots you get to wear :rolleyes: )

I didnt actually, i just talked about the idea of having to tidy it :D i have a titchy room.

i have *counts* one pair of leather knee highs, one pair of black leather ankles, another pair of beige cordrouy boots with a lovely wooden heal, and another pair of Timberlands walking boots from Misty :)

*victory dance*

*poke* reply to my pm you naughty woman. :mad: :p

Damn I hate working on the weekend, but have to make up the time. And I miss my lady love but I see her in less then 4 weeks :D

We all went into town this morning to mail some stuff to friends. On the way into the car park I said I would love to go to a nice bakery somewhere and buy something yummy. We get done with the post office and go over the organic shop to pick up my organic peanut butter to make peanut butter chocolate balls. Bending down to get it hubby tells me to move out of the way for someone.

And that someone? A woman holding piping hot loaves of bread right out of the oven:eek::eek::eek:...omfg the smell of all the different breads was orgasmic! *drools*

And yes we bought some and we got to the car park and we were supposed to go to the in-laws for a quick visit and we hear this out of the back seat....

Minx: 'Can we go out of town now?'
Us: 'We are honey, we'll go up to grandma's'
Minx: 'Let's go to our house and have some yummy scrummy bread'

lmao, she is now finishing off here special sandwich made with her yummy scrummy bread and smiling happily as is the rest of us. We'll do the visit later.:cathappy:

We all went into town this morning to mail some stuff to friends. On the way into the car park I said I would love to go to a nice bakery somewhere and buy something yummy. We get done with the post office and go over the organic shop to pick up my organic peanut butter to make peanut butter chocolate balls. Bending down to get it hubby tells me to move out of the way for someone.

And that someone? A woman holding piping hot loaves of bread right out of the oven:eek::eek::eek:...omfg the smell of all the different breads was orgasmic! *drools*

And yes we bought some and we got to the car park and we were supposed to go to the in-laws for a quick visit and we hear this out of the back seat....

Minx: 'Can we go out of town now?'
Us: 'We are honey, we'll go up to grandma's'
Minx: 'Let's go to our house and have some yummy scrummy bread'

lmao, she is now finishing off here special sandwich made with her yummy scrummy bread and smiling happily as is the rest of us. We'll do the visit later.:cathappy:

LOL gotta love little kids...

Aww, jeez, would ya quite whining about boots woman. Here. Go here.

<kiss>

You are an evil evil woman. I adore you, but you are evil.

No no...evil would be if i told you that the perfect outfit to go with those boots would be...

r542432-p542571-front.jpg

r542432-p542571-back.jpg

:D

oops...i just did...yeah, im evil...:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back