My fantasy...

MaliceSexx

Experienced
I want someone to capture my fantasy. I am soo turned on by my wife's younger sister and want to just have 1 night with her. She is a virgin and everything. I want some good writers to talk with me and make this a story.

I want someone to capture my fantasy. I am soo turned on by my wife's younger sister and want to just have 1 night with her. She is a virgin and everything. I want some good writers to talk with me and make this a story.

Any more details? That's pretty vague.

Your profile says you're a twenty year old young guy, married, and not apposed to cheating on her. That leaves me curious...why marry in the first place?

As for your request... How do you know she's a virgin? How do you see your fantasy going?

For Details PM me.
I know shes aa virgin because of her social problems and awkwardness.

^^^^ That's not really a jerkish thing to say.

Never use PMs in story ideas. It just limits the number of people looking at your ideas and fantasies to one person instead of the dozens of people who might contribute otherwise.

Never use PMs in story ideas. It just limits the number of people looking at your ideas and fantasies to one person instead of the dozens of people who might contribute otherwise.

True.. On mobile atm. I will post details later. Just tell what details you want.

I don't honestly care. I was merely telling you not to use PMs because it limits the number of people to one. The more people you have looking at it the better your chances of getting a story or if you're lucky multiple stories.

As for details you should give though I'd suggest you tell us something about her personality and her looks. None of us are psychic so we have no idea what she looks like.

I am most likely going to regret this, but exactly how old is little sis?

And when you say social issues, what do you mean?

Finally Have a moment online.

So I want false names used. So I will give the title.

Myself, playful, flirty, smart but misinformed often. I am fairly chill and relaxed. I am often a smart ass and love to be a nerd as well. I love reading and anime. Social and open. Physically average, not too much special on my physique. I do have confidence in my appearance though, in terms of features. Create some to make the character your style.

Wife, nervous but playful. Quiet but involved when she feel attracted to a subject. Loves reading and online humor (such found on Tumblr). Physically average as well, very cute and often uses shy-ness to play off.

Sister, socially awkward and not very playful. Smart ass and well informed. Loves to pent herself into reading for information. Dorky looking, braces and glasses. Plays the style well and looks very attractive in them. Physically very skinny and tall.

That is the base of what I want my story on. I know it's still kind of broad but that is all I feel like I should reveal.

Finally Have a moment online.

So I want false names used. So I will give the title.

Myself, playful, flirty, smart but misinformed often. I am fairly chill and relaxed. I am often a smart ass and love to be a nerd as well. I love reading and anime. Social and open. Physically average, not too much special on my physique. I do have confidence in my appearance though, in terms of features. Create some to make the character your style.

Wife, nervous but playful. Quiet but involved when she feel attracted to a subject. Loves reading and online humor (such found on Tumblr). Physically average as well, very cute and often uses shy-ness to play off.

Sister, socially awkward and not very playful. Smart ass and well informed. Loves to pent herself into reading for information. Dorky looking, braces and glasses. Plays the style well and looks very attractive in them. Physically very skinny and tall.

That is the base of what I want my story on. I know it's still kind of broad but that is all I feel like I should reveal.

So, a rude "kid" cheats on his wife (of no age) with a dorky 18 year old "kid". The end.

Doesn't sound erotic so far.

Why exactly are you in this thread Rubi? You've already made it clear you don't approve of the OP or his story idea, so why not just ignore the thread?

SevenSquared, I've never said "I didn't approve". Never gave an opinion one way or another. I asked questions that I thought may move this thread along into a story idea. (Somewhat similar to what Sean Renaud did - tried to get the OP to open up more to help potential authors.) After all, that first post wasn't a "story idea". And, as a request for a story, it was rather weak. The more MaliceSexx offers the easier it would be for any author to write his fantasy. The way I've always understood it, that's how this board works. :)

However, you can feel free to ignore me if you wish!

Keep in mind, that you're asking for aid. The more you reveal, the more likely you are to get something. You don't have to reveal anything, but with that little information, I doubt you're going to get anything you want.

Back