The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly bump to get her out of the wall.

Did you have a good day?

A day when I can actually type words with meaning is a good day. ;)

Laz did it, you know. He got me motivated for the first time since September. I'm in full write mode. I seriously need to thank him.

Really? So am I. In fact, now that I have the pork roast and the yam in the oven and don't have anything to do for another 53 minutes, I'm going to go write. See you all later this evening.

Really? So am I. In fact, now that I have the pork roast and the yam in the oven and don't have anything to do for another 53 minutes, I'm going to go write. See you all later this evening.

Yay! Glad to see we are all getting some writing done.

A day when I can actually type words with meaning is a good day. ;)

Laz did it, you know. He got me motivated for the first time since September. I'm in full write mode. I seriously need to thank him.

It is. And you should. :D

I'm about halfway through your last posted story, Bear. :)

Yay! Glad to see we are all getting some writing done.

Hmmm, you all might inspire me. :)

Fabulous, babe. It's in the air.

Are you writing, too?

Yup, getting the edits done. If the stars line up right, I should be able to get this thing uploaded here tonight. Good thing too, it's three months overdue and my readers are hounding me for an update.

Hey, those are good. Well done, that man.

I quite agree.

Thanks! I'm glad you like them.

I did learn a few things that I need to improve on. First, I need to work on getting things in focus better while in manual. Second, I need to take the UV filter off the lens with some of these night shots to get rid of the floating light effect. Third, I really need to get myself a remote shutter switch. There were a few long exposure shots ruined because I bumped the camera while pressing the shutter release. I also can try engaging the countdown timer so I have a chance to step away from the camera before the shutter opens.

Meanwhile in Australia ...

"G'day mate, Foster's Helpline - what's the problem mate?"

"I'm on holiday in Australia with my girlfriend and she's been stung on the minge by a hornet, now it's completely closed up!!!

"Bummer mate"

"Good idea!!" Thanks mate!!"

Slowly waking up in the winter wonderland that is currently my home. The coffee is brewing so I'll eventually have to get up to warm some milk and find something to eat.

I didn't say much about it before, but the show went really well. Our audiences suffered a bit on Thursday and Friday because of the snow storms and resulting mess on the roads, but they were still able to see a great show. Saturday night, we had a full house. First time I've ever been in a show with this company where we did that. :) Their enthusiasm was incredible. Even better, we were all ON!

Yet, as wonderful as it was, it feels fantastic to be on my sofa, half-awake, knowing that I'll be finishing up a new story this week.

john, those pictures are great! Night shots are tricky and I tend not to take them unless it was something that I'd specifically planned to do. I find lugging the tripod around to be bulky and it calls for more patience than I normally have. However, my camera has a night setting, so it automatically engages the timer once I press the shutter release.

Greetings, Naked People!

Feels so good to be home from work and out of those work clothes...out of any clothe come to think of it :D

It's Done. I pulled the trigger and my first story is officially under review. Hope they don't take too long deciding if it is up to snuff. I will post a link if they are good enough to publish it.

SweetWitch - so happy to hear you are writing. And I am the one who needs to thank you for giving me the courage.

Johneb87 - fantastic pics. I have done some astronomy photos and know all too well the rigor involved. A remote trigger is a great help. You can learn technique, but have to have the eye. And you definitely do.

Although I've been writing per say, I haven't really attempted to write any new Lit submissions for a long time. I'm doing so right now though :D

Just wanted to feel a part of the crew ;) lol

It's Done. I pulled the trigger and my first story is officially under review. Hope they don't take too long deciding if it is up to snuff. I will post a link if they are good enough to publish it.

SweetWitch - so happy to hear you are writing. And I am the one who needs to thank you for giving me the courage.

Johneb87 - fantastic pics. I have done some astronomy photos and know all too well the rigor involved. A remote trigger is a great help. You can learn technique, but have to have the eye. And you definitely do.

Doll, I was happy to do it. Of course you know you'll have to return the favor one day.

Geez... will you two stop it already?

The mutual admiration "sugar" is giving me diabetes!

:D

Sugar and spice and everything.... I was going to say nice but then I remember who you were talking about. ;)

Now I'll run before she gets back with the broom. :D

Sugar and spice and everything.... I was going to say nice but then I remember who you were talking about. ;)

Now I'll run before she gets back with the broom. :D
Bite me.

Geez... will you two stop it already?

The mutual admiration "sugar" is giving me diabetes!

:D

Sorry, doll. He's an old friend of some 30 years. We lost touch a long time ago and he tracked me down here, of all places. He was around when I was just starting and still writing poetry.

Bite me.

Sorry, doll. He's an old friend of some 30 years. We lost touch a long time ago and he tracked me down here, of all places. He was around when I was just starting and still writing poetry.

Be careful about who you say "bite me" to, especially Tx. He might take that as a request.

Be careful about who you say "bite me" to, especially Tx. He might take that as a request.

Well, some folks like it, I guess.
Rolf, can you please ensure the First Aid kit is to good standard and the duty Doctor is not lost somewhere?

Anyone fancy a glass of something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back