Damn! It's Getting Hot Out There! (Mowing)

Ain't enough growing here to mow. Nearly no rain in over a month. More brown than green. Knocked some of the weed tops off yesterday, but haven't done a full yard mow in weeks.

The low temp. was 74 Deg.F it is 84.6 Deg. F now The High should be 92 Deg.F
No Biggy for East Texas RIGHT?
Humidity 93% Feels Like 101 °F
But, I have finished mowing the yard!:nana:
https://www.wunderground.com/weather/us/tx/lufkin/75904

98 degrees here now, but "only" 80 percent humidity. They've promised us rain this afternoon.

$26 bucks a week for yard service is one of the best investments I've ever made.

attachment.php

Now.

94.5 °F Feels Like 121 °F Humidity 72%

But it's a wet heat!

(yeah, until you run out of sweat!:eek:)

now

98.4 °F Feels Like 124 °F Humidity 59%

I hope it has peaked!

Tomorrow's Forecast...

Hot.

Partly cloudy with a 50% percent chance of Solar Eclipse.

Just seeing if you are paying attention...:D

It's in the low 80's here today.

Even made it into the 90's for a few days this month....oppressive heat.

I can't wait till hoodie weather shows up, just two or three weeks away from brisk mornings and wonderful fall colors, a few weeks later we'll start another winter.

Hopefully a very PNW one with nothing but overcast and 40 with a slight drizzle/mist for 6 months.

tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

I can't wait till hoodie weather shows up, just two or three weeks away from brisk mornings and wonderful fall colors, a few weeks later we'll start another winter.
QUOTE]

I got a Milwaukee heated hoodie as a prize this summer, can't wait to try it out.

I got a Milwaukee heated hoodie as a prize this summer, can't wait to try it out.

Well those look cool...high tech hoodie.

Might have to give one a try, I love my electric blanket.

I ride a motorcycle. I live down south. I got laughed at when I bought heated gloves for our short winter. One day during January while riding with the group I had my heated gloves on. When we stopped to gas up, after taking my gloves off I placed my hands on another rider's cheeks. After that he no longer laughed at me as my hands were warm while his were cold.

It's warm here and getting hotter. The meadow hasn't been mowed for too long but the deer and turkeys don't seem to mind. I'm prohibited from lifting or pushing heavy stuff like mowers and cement mixers till my eye surgeries are over, so I don't pop-out eyeballs or otherwise squirt blood and vitreous.

I gave up my last motorcycle around 1977, a Yamaguchi 500. It was hot then too.

Back