"White Privilege"

Ishmael

Literotica Guru
Lance's thread on "White Supremacy" got me thinking about "White Privilege."

Just exactly what is it? How does it work?

In reality I don't give a shit so I suppose the above questions are hollow.

The point is that in the very assertion of the existence of "White Privilege" you have surrendered to me, a white man, control over your life. I live in your thoughts rent free. The fact that you believe in such nonsense gives my power far beyond that which I actually have, or ever will. You are declaring yourselves incapable of taking control of your own lives.

And you of the 'white' persuasion that are swallowing this bilge. Why would you subjugate yourselves, your dreams, your desires, to being put on a guilt trip and thereby allowing someone else to take control of your life? There are 's's into BDSM with more common sense than that.

We are all human beings and should have the opportunity to rise to any position in life we desire based on our OWN abilities and skills. Education is the key that unlocks that door and that education may come in many forms, university may not be the path, and in some cases may even be the obstacle. Keep your eyes open and look within yourself. Blaming your lot in life on others isn't going to get you anywhere.

Ishmael

attachment.php

Ishmael, remember a few years back when you told that cop to go fuck himself when you broke a traffic law (ran straight through a stop sign) on private property? How proud you were to tell that jackbooted jacknape where to stick his ticket book?

Now imagine a black person doing that.

The point is that in the very assertion of the existence of "White Privilege" you have surrendered to me, a white man, control over your life. I live in your thoughts rent free. The fact that you believe in such nonsense gives my power far beyond that which I actually have, or ever will. You are declaring yourselves incapable of taking control of your own lives.

And you of the 'white' persuasion that are swallowing this bilge. Why would you subjugate yourselves, your dreams, your desires, to being put on a guilt trip and thereby allowing someone else to take control of your life? There are 's's into BDSM with more common sense than that.

We are all human beings and should have the opportunity to rise to any position in life we desire based on our OWN abilities and skills. Education is the key that unlocks that door and that education may come in many forms, university may not be the path, and in some cases may even be the obstacle. Keep your eyes open and look within yourself. Blaming your lot in life on others isn't going to get you anywhere.

Ishmael

ff0709fb39f77c10e9933b2858f1aaf2.jpg

Ishmael

I agree, as I stated in another thread. Black people of America have had it too good for too long. It's about time for the white man to prosper in America!

I lean towards Ish's thinking on this, particularly in the last two paras, where he hit his stride.

I also agree with the nugget inside Rob's post, after stripping away the invective ( private ppty, rob...important distinction from a legal perspective, so it's not a clean shot at him anyway) ; but then again, there is no requirement to feel what others feel (compassion) provided you do no harm.

So yeah, I am super psyched at being a white man with a top drawer education living well in freedom and safety.

I share his view that anyone could do the same.

And i refuse to accept responsibility or feel any shame if they don't.

I might help, but i won't carry your cross.

Hey, Ishtard, what do you think your asshole son would feel if he looked at this photo? Think he'd get a boner at the memory of giving a beer shower to some inebriated frat girl? :confused:

I've never heard of a girl being a member of a frat. :confused:

The law frat was good for banging freshettes looking to date a law student, but i preferred the french society house; the french air canada stews would go there to find a bed on layovers. Yum.

The law frat was good for banging freshettes looking to date a law student, but i preferred the french society house; the french air canada stews would go there to find a bed on layovers. Yum.

I bagged the univ. life and hung out where the Eastern/Pan Am/National Airlines stews chose to dwell. Life was good.

Ishmael

I don't think most in the audience know just how yummy even the average stewardess was.

I lean towards Ish's thinking on this, particularly in the last two paras, where he hit his stride.

I also agree with the nugget inside Rob's post, after stripping away the invective ( private ppty, rob...important distinction from a legal perspective, so it's not a clean shot at him anyway) ; but then again, there is no requirement to feel what others feel (compassion) provided you do no harm.

So yeah, I am super psyched at being a white man with a top drawer education living well in freedom and safety.

I share his view that anyone could do the same.

And i refuse to accept responsibility or feel any shame if they don't.

I might help, but i won't carry your cross.

I went and looked at the bitches post you referenced. That wasn't a matter of 'whiteness', it was a matter of law. I didn't tell the cop to go "fuck himself" I merely suggested he may want to call his shift supervisor. In the end I could have gone to court and I would have won.....period. Getting "in your face" with a cop is never a good idea no matter what the color of you skin. They're just trying to do their job like anyone else. If you can deal with it on the spot without getting confrontational, do so. If not, deal with it in court.

Ishmael

Ishmael

Nobody is "white" unless they are sick. See a doctor....immediately

I went and looked at the bitches post you referenced. That wasn't a matter of 'whiteness', it was a matter of law. I didn't tell the cop to go "fuck himself" I merely suggested he may want to call his shift supervisor. In the end I could have gone to court and I would have won.....period. Getting "in your face" with a cop is never a good idea no matter what the color of you skin. They're just trying to do their job like anyone else. If you can deal with it on the spot without getting confrontational, do so. If not, deal with it in court.

Ishmael

You can't show up to court when you're dead. The fact that you didn't have to think about that proves your privilege. You never had to teach your kid how not to be shot by someone that should be their protector.

Back