Cock rings with butt plugs....

UK_Dreamer

Experienced
Last week I received my first cock ring with attached butt plug and I can't get enough of it... I've even taken to wearing it out of the house - this does make you a very careful driver cos there is no way you want to explain to the paramedics why you are wearing that 😊😊

I actually bought two, my favourite is this one;
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pipedream-...it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1502529194&sr=1-25

It's a nice fit and the connection between the plug and ring is just the right length so that when you are pumping away at your cock your it feels like your arse is being nicely pounded too πŸ€—πŸ€—

The other one I bought was this one;
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product..._36?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5P67J4X5JMSDWXYJKKJP

It's a bit of more of a squeeze but the vibrating bullets make for an interesting sensation. The only disappointment with this one is that the connection between the ring and the plug isn't as tight so you don't get the pounding feeling as you pump your cock.

Now that I have these I would like to look at other cock ring / anal plug combos so I'd love to hear about the ones that have floated your boat.

Thanks.

Assuming you meant at the same time....

And yes, though a bit of a tight fit.... Hot 😏😏😏

Last edited:
Are both of those for around the shaft, rather than cock-n-balls all-in?
If so, did you consider the ones that take your balls too?

All in I think....

I've been told I'm "average" and these both fit snugly when I squeeze the whole works through though when I tried them at the same time I went all in with 1 and balls only with the othe which felt great...

Have been looking at some that are seperate shaft and balls, I'll let you know if I find a good one πŸ˜€

The second one on that list makes my knees weak thinking about the two different vibes it has.

Just put in a new order

Was hoping to have them this weekend as I am home alone but it appears that I have to wait until next Thursday.

My ass is tingling in anticipation πŸ˜€πŸ˜³πŸ˜€πŸ˜³

That's cute, let me know how you get on with it and I might treat myself to one if your experience is a good one.

They've arrived πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The blue one has a sensational vibrating tip and really hits the spot, it had me leaking cum in minutes πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

But OMG, the black one is a beast.... Length is ok but god it is thick, I can't even get my not small hand around it.... Gonna have to learn how to fist myself before I get anywhere with this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh the things we do for pleasure 😜

I have mine on now, its kinda primitative..just a rubber one, but it feels so good !

The blue one has a sensational vibrating tip and really hits the spot, it had me leaking cum in minutes πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

But OMG, the black one is a beast.... Length is ok but god it is thick, I can't even get my not small hand around it.... Gonna have to learn how to fist myself before I get anywhere with this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh the things we do for pleasure 😜
Where did you buy them? linky?
Certainly interested in the blue one. Maybe the black as well on a brave day lol. Is the ring stretchy enough to take cock and balls together.

From the ones I have purchased so far, all on Amazon UK BTW, I would go for the anal fantasy - still my fave - and the blue one. The one with the double bullets in my first post is ok, just doesn't quite hit the spot and the black one in my second order is (at the minute) very daunting.

The anal fantasy one can be worn for hours and even slept in (though you have a tendency to wake up every hour or so needing to stroke your aching boner) and the blue one (master series) gives a great, deep, vibe as the vibe mechanism is right in the tip rather than a bullet in the base as per the dual bullet from the first post.f

Both of these are stretchy enough to take the whole package without too much of a struggle too.

From the ones I have purchased so far, all on Amazon UK BTW, I would go for the anal fantasy - still my fave - and the blue one. The one with the double bullets in my first post is ok, just doesn't quite hit the spot and the black one in my second order is (at the minute) very daunting.

The anal fantasy one can be worn for hours and even slept in (though you have a tendency to wake up every hour or so needing to stroke your aching boner) and the blue one (master series) gives a great, deep, vibe as the vibe mechanism is right in the tip rather than a bullet in the base as per the dual bullet from the first post.f

Both of these are stretchy enough to take the whole package without too much of a struggle too.

Both links =
Looking for Something?
We're sorry. The Web address you've entered is not a functioning page on our site.

Nothing more frustrating that broken links so I've attached the images to this post.

The first one (image.jpg) is still, by far, my favourite as it can be worn for hours, in the house or out and about - feels naughty to be wearing it whilst doing the weekly shop at Asda or whilst visiting relatives πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 0
Nothing more frustrating that broken links so I've attached the images to this post.

The first one (image.jpg) is still, by far, my favourite as it can be worn for hours, in the house or out and about - feels naughty to be wearing it whilst doing the weekly shop at Asda or whilst visiting relatives πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Unfortunately the images don't give a source or any other info.

Back