Danger and Diplomacy (closed)

With a little smirk, Morwena pushed herself up, lifted her hips, and impaled herself on his cock. She let out a shuddering groan and took a moment to adjust to his girth. She slowly began moving finding her rhythm. She sat on him riding his cock.
 
Ark looked up as Morwena began to ride him. She was so very tight. It had taken her a few seconds to get used to his size, but once she did and started riding, it was so very good. His cock continued to slide into her again and again. His hands moved up as he played with her precious breasts, loving how good they felt. His fingers running across the nipples. He gasped in pleasure as Morwena rode him.
 
Morwena sighed and moaned, then a little smirk touched her lips. She moved her hips in little circles clenching and unclenching her muscles dancing on his cock.

Because elves mate for life over time they have created extensive erotic arts from literature to painting, poetry, and actual sex practices. If people are mating for life, then they must work to keep things fresh. Many non-elves say that elves are cold, sexless creatures. Far from it, but the elves are protective of what they consider these most intimate acts and outsiders rarely learn of their erotic history and secrets.
 
Ark looked up at the sexy elf as she rode him. She certainly did know how to ride him so well. Her body shifting just every so slightly, but her pussy was like a vise. It was squeezing so well. As he saw her smirk, he spanked her ass. "Mmm what is so funny up there."
 
She yelped in surprise. Her muscles tightened as she reacted then relaxed again. "I smiled because I wondered if you could feel this." Then she tensed and relaxed on purpose. She ground against him. Her head tipped back as she moaned. "By the gods, you feel wonderful."
 
Ark's hands came up as he squeezed at her nipples. He felt as she squeezed his throbbing manhood. Her head leaning back as she let out her sensual moan and proclamation. He pulls her down to kiss him as he whispers, "mmm you feel ever better than I ever imagined."
 
"Mmmm." Morwena began moving faster posting on his cock. She was ready to drive them to the brink.
 
Ark watched as this vision of loveliness rode his cock. Earlier he had simply been hoping to feel her up, but now here she was riding him, and enjoying it immensely. His own moans and desires showed how much he was enjoying it as well. But also how hard is cock was as Morwena rode it. He couldn't imagine the last time it was so hard, and filling her pussy. "Mmm Yes." He moaned. He whispered to her, "Cum for me."
 
Morwena leaned forward to kiss him then buried her face in his shoulder as she rode him faster letting out a cry as she came. Realizing Ark had not had his release, she kept moving trying to get him to join her. "Come with me." Her voice was husky with lust. Another orgasm rolled over her.
 
Ark felt the first orgasm roll over Morwena, her body squeezing tight. He was still so hard inside of her, so close to finishing as he heard her voice, asking for him to cum. He could hold back anymore as he filled her. Letting out a moan of pleasure, "mmm yes."
 
She collapsed on top of him breathing heavily. She shuddered a few times as aftershocks hit her. She nuzzled his neck. "Mmmm." Her breathing finally was back to normal. "That was ... lovely."
 
Ark held the little elf close to his body. She was hot and sweaty, but felt so good against his body. He was finally able to speak as he whispered, "Yes it was, so very pleasurable." He held her close, thinking of everything they had been through. For it to have come to this felt so right, and so perfect. He basked in the afterglow of the sex.

"Should we order some food for us?" He finally asked, cause if he didn't ask this question, he might roll her over and take her again.
 
Morwena absently ran her fingers through Ark's chest hair fascinated by it. Elven men had no chest hair.

"Yes, food. I am very hungry." She bit his earlobe playfully. "We must keep up our strength. I am sure that no one now doubts that we are on our honeymoon."
 
Ark chuckled at her comment. "So very true, if my caring you into our room did not convince them, I'm sure our noisy love making did the trick." He kissed Morwena on the lips before finally sliding out of bed. Slowly putting on some pants, "Should I bring us up some food or do you want to eat downstairs?"
 
"Let's eat downstairs. Perhaps we can hear the latest news and what they are saying about the delayed arrival of the ambassador." Morwena watched Ark dress for a moment before rolling out of bed herself. She went to the dry sink and cleaned herself up before donning her clothes.

"We must make some plans as to how to get into the castle. I must see the king."
 
Ark nodded as he finished putting on some clothes. Those thoughts were going through the back of his mind as he thought best how to get into the castle. He offered his arm to Morwena as they made their way downstairs.

The common room was quite lively and filled with people. One of the bar maids looked at the couple and seemed to magically get a table cleared away. Ark smiled at her and she looked at the couple with a coy smile, like she knew what they had been doing, and perhaps even wanted to join.

There seemed to only be the "special" as a bowl of stew was placed in front of them. Ark immediately began eating, feeling famished all of a sudden.
 
Morwena made sure that her turban was tightly wrapped around ehr head to hide her distinctive ears before leaving their room.

She looked around at the noisy chaotic room, it was rather intimidating to her. She was grateful to have Ark at her side.

She smiled at Ark's enthusiastic eating. For herself, she took her time and ate more delicately. She was going to order wine with her meal but realized everyone was drinking ale, so she ordered that instead. It wasn't not the worst ale she had ever had, in fact it was full-flavored and rather strong.

The barmaid gave them coy looks every time she came by which made Morwena blush. She leaned over to kiss Ark occasionally, as much to keep up the pretense as for her own enjoyment. She listened to the talk around her trying to hear any news of the attack and what was being done about it.
 
Ark returned Morwena's kisses, enjoying her lips and passion. He was already getting a bit warmed up by her close presence and kisses.

At one point the bat maid whispers in Morwena's ear. "If you need help with him later." She said ever so softly so only Morwena could hear before moving off to help other tables.

The chatter about the tables was the interest in the Elven people coming to visit. They all seemed quite excited. One table in the corner wasn't talking as loudly however and they didn't seem to be as excited about the Elves, always scowling whenever it was mentioned.
 
"Our barmaid seems to like you very much. She wanted to know if I need help with you later. I don't know why I'd want or need help. We are fine on our own. Or is this a human custom to have help on a honeymoon?" It was hard to tell if she was teasing him or not.

Morwena listened to the conversations around her as she finished her stew. She turned to the people, "When is the Elven delegation supposed to arrive? Will there be a parade? We only just got to town--for our honeymoon." She made herself look shy for a moment as she took Ark's hand. "How exciting that we will be here to see the Elves."
 
"I think she was meaning help in the sexual kind. Some woman like to explore other women as well, and being with a couple is one way to do that." He paused, "She may also think I'm attractive and want to ride me."

The group at the next table answered, "They keep saying anytime now for the elves to show up. Although they've been saying that for a few days too, you'd think the elves could keep better track of time. No parade that I'm aware, but I suspect people will follow behind their caravan."
 
Morwena practically rolled her eyes at him. "I know some women like women in that way, as do some men. But I think she was more interested in you since she seems to think you are more than I can handle. Do I not ride you well enough?"

So, the caravan was late, but not so much that anyone was concerned as of yet. They still had time. They just needed to make it to the castle without incident. She leaned into Ark. "Perhaps we should make that little trip we talked about tomorrow morning. I would like to see more of the city before we return home."
 
Ark leaned in and kissed Morwena. The kiss was deep and passionate before he finally answered, "Oh yes, you rode me very well." He almost drug her onto his lap, "And I can't wait until you do that again."

After the kiss he nodded, "Yes, I do want to see more of the town."
 
"Once we take in the town and complete our errands," she gave him aa kiss on the cheek, "then we will have all the time we want to spend as we want." She leaned in again and whispered, "And next time, you can ride me."
 
Ark wanted to take Morwena up to the room at those words. But he did agree they had many things to do today. Getting some additional clothes being one of them. "Of course you are correct." He kisses her cheek again, "Shall we go and find some clothes for us to wear?"
 
((I thought they were eating dinner, not breakfast or lunch. But that's ok.))

"Yes. And we have some plans to make as well." She saw the look in his eye and knew his thoughts. But they must get to the castle sooner than later.

"And after we get some new clothes, we can take them off each other." She gave him a sultry smile.
 
Back
Top