Is this past news on trump true?

Someone posted this on his facebook:

So, I decided that Donald Trump is a racist bigot and I cant believe I ever supported him.
After extensive research I found out that racist Donald Trump took care of Jennifer Hudson when she went through her horrific family tragedy.
Back in 2008 Jennifer Hudson’s mom and brother were found murdered and her nephew missing.
Hudson and other family members took refuge at the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago were Trump picked up their tab and took care of them the whole time.
I also saw Trump display his racism and bigotry taking care of a black homeless woman who was found living in Trump Tower illegally. Trump allowed this woman to stay at Trump Tower for 8 years. Moreover, he provided three meals a day to her, and flowers were sent to her residence once a week.
If that wasn't enough I found that racist Donald Trump used to be friends with Jesse Jackson who honored him in numerous occasions praising his efforts to increase diversity in the work place.
He also received the Ellis Island Medal of Honor. Which was also given to people like Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali for their "boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity."
I can't believe I ever supported this man!
Seriously though. The sheep need to turn of their tv's and get their heads out of their asses. Unity is the answer. Not division.

20799315_10155832118747638_1884113960379169695_n.jpg

Reported for full c&p

I simply cannot believe how this level of hate has percolated throughout our society.

It is amazing that it creates a mentality that says there is no way this individual could ever do good, everything he does is evil and his every action has negative consequences. I'm sorry, but there are too many on this board who have seemingly taken his election as a personal affront and attack.

How many times has this man changed his ideology? He used to be a democrat - even supporting "crooked" Hilary. Bannon seems to have bent Trumps racist ear. Perhaps another Trump whisperer will come along and Donnie will become a feminist. Pigs have wings.

More Trump is a Raaaaaaa-cist stupidity.

Post the definition of the word then tell us what fact based proof you have that he's a racist.

Idiot.

I simply cannot believe how this level of hate has percolated throughout our society.

It is amazing that it creates a mentality that says there is no way this individual could ever do good, everything he does is evil and his every action has negative consequences. I'm sorry, but there are too many on this board who have seemingly taken his election as a personal affront and attack.

It's not amazing to me...it's normal for leftists.

They can't discuss the issues with facts and logic, so they call their political opponents racists, Nazis, homophobes, etc. Then when asked why they won't vote for a conservative they simply say they can't support haters. It's a perfect strategy to sway the mindless, no information types who believe anything if it's repeated often enough.

All of us should challenge these people to cite facts that support their name calling, then watch them stutter and sputter when they can't.

And there are far too many who cheer his election and policies - regardless of actual consequence - simply because they cause "liberal tears".

Hypocrite.

When you just "know" something to be true, you don't need facts and you are empowered to shout down anyone who does not share your special knowledge.

No longer willing to defend your right to free speech, they will now assault you for not thinking properly about the issues they are emotionally vested in.

When you just "know" something to be true, you don't need facts and you are empowered to shout down anyone who does not share your special knowledge.

No longer willing to defend your right to free speech, they will now assault you for not thinking properly about the issues they are emotionally vested in.

Great point. It's the tried and true "everybody knows" garbage...one of Oreo's favorite memes.

Meanwhile, back in the reality of the Supremacist in Chief:

The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development. They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.

In 1989, after these black and Latino teenagers from Harlem were accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park, Mr. Trump spent $85,000 placing full-page ads in the four daily papers in New York City, calling for the return of the death penalty.

“Muggers and murderers,” he wrote, “should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes.” Though he didn’t refer to the teenagers by name, it was clear to anyone in the city that he was referring to them.

Ah, yes....political commentary from a rock and roll 'zine. Maybe I'll find some articles in Sports Illustrated to post.

Supremacist in Chief, huh?

What factual evidence do you have that he's a Supremacist?

Ah, yes....political commentary from a rock and roll 'zine. Maybe I'll find some articles in Sports Illustrated to post.

Who needs facts when you "know" the story is true?

Shoot that messenger! #PewPewPew

Rolling Stone has offered first-rate political reporting since the 1970s.

And some good people on many sides have said Trump is a Supremacist. ON MANY SIDES!

Trump is well known in NY as someone who just does things for needy people. Usually it's anonymous but everyone knows it's him.

He tries to keep it on the down-low by using other people's money to do it with. Sneaky bastard.

You are asserting that of bands of white utes were wilding, raping, and murdering he would have been opposed to the death penalty?

Dear god, you really do need remedial vocabulary lessons. The word you were looking for was "insinuating," or variants thereof.

Dear god, you really do need remedial vocabulary lessons. The word you were looking for was "insinuating," or variants thereof.

No, she was straight-up asserting. She was most definitely glossing over that assertion and definately not insinuating that which you would have to assert in order to make the claim she's making. Contex, Oreo; you suck at it. Always have.

No, she was straight-up asserting. She was most definitely glossing over that assertion and definately not insinuating that which you would have to assert in order to make the claim she's making. Contex, Oreo; you suck at it. Always have.

Dear god, no. Your conclusion doesn't logically follow from Aglao's post, context or not. Hence, it cannot be taken as an assertion, but merely as an insinuation, of which you are the accuser. Are you really this dense?

Oh yeah, tell me again about your ability to discern author's voice, sissyboi. :rolleyes:

#AscriptionAgain :rolleyes:

You don't read well, either. Notice the question mark at the end making it an interrogative? A query, if you will?

That's all very pedestrian, though.

More intetesting would be for you to explain your fascination with "trannies" as ypu like to call "those people" and your belief that queers are out there trying to bait you "straight" guys into sucking dick...

How often would you say that you and Danny Bonaduce fall for that?

SickFuckDownSouth is back to his old self and using gay slurs that ignorant fucktards used fifty years ago. Kike, nigger, and wop should start pouring out of his infected pie hole at any time.

Or maybe he'll start bragging again about praying for people to become paralyzed or die a slow, painful death. Those are his favorites.

What a class act.

Where is Pookie now that he needs her?

Shoot that messenger! #PewPewPew

Rolling Stone has offered first-rate political reporting since the 1970s.

And some good people on many sides have said Trump is a Supremacist. ON MANY SIDES!

First rate reporting like the phony UVA rape story?

People on "both sides" around here agree that you're a subhuman slimeball so that must be true, too.

Fucking maggot.

What the Billionaire does with his pocket change in pursuit of his self-aggrandizement is of ZERO consequence.

He is POTUS and all that matters is how he uses the bully pulpit and the public policy that he supports, neglects or destroys as POTUS.

</end>

ETA: and he is a complete piece of pussy grabbing, lying, misogynistic, bullying shit.

Back