My Roommate's a Superhero? (Closed for Dando20)

Dane grins getting another spiked vibrator and stabs the both of them in Starbright's pussy, pushing it in deeper more and more. He turns them on to the highest setting, feeling the innards of her pussy shaking in vibration with the spiked phallaus. As she was dildo fucked, he starts panking her harder and harder, giving her pleasurable pain, assuming she can feel it. But just the thought of demeaning her playfully with spanks was enough to get him off, sighing in excitement.

"Mmmm..tell me again. Who is your alpha?" Dane said as he spanks her harder each time. "Who is the one who rules you, my alien slut?" Dane ordered her.
 
She tilted her head curiously as he fetched another vibrator, "What are-oh!" Her back arched and her eyes shot wide open as he rammed both of the toys in and cranked them up. "OoooOOOHH! Dane!" The two vibes spread her wide and he shoved them in deep, making her quake and shudder. "Ahh, uhhhnn, S-Stars! So muuuch!"

He spanked her and she moaned; pushing her full ass out for him. It didn't hurt; she felt it but just as contact, nothing more. But it was hot that he was doing it and she was sure he liked it, so she reacted as if it stung a little.

What he was saying made her feel even better, sexier. She loved how he took charge even though she could easily overpower him physically. "Ahh-hn! You! Dane! You are my alpha, you rule ne, own me! I'm yours to love, to use, to take any way you desire!"
 
Dane keeps spanking her and pushing the vibrator deeper, making Starbright moans louder and lewder for him, his Alpha. Dane chuckles, glad she could feel something from the spanking. He keeps doing this, making her experience so much pleasure until she cums or collapse in exhaustion. He enjoys so much in making her so overly aroused.
 
One of the world's most powerful heroes moaned like a wanton whore as her lover, her man, a normal human, drove her wild with pleasure and need. She mewled and whimpered, tossing her blond hair, her smooth and flawless skin dappled with sweat.

What would the others heroes think if they saw her now? Or the villains? Or her adoring fans?

Starbright shrieked and creamed on the humming vibes, a rush of fresh juices coating them and starting to run down her thighs. But Dane wasn't finished, she barely finished her first climax before she came again, "Aahg! STARS!" She looked st him, her eyes pleading, "Please, Dane, lover, alpha, master, please, I need to feel your cock in me! Won't you fuck me? Please!"
 
Dane smiles, removing the vibrators and gives Starbright one big spank before entering her deep inside of her. As he starts ramming his cock deeper and deeper in her, he starts rubbing her breasts, feeling her hard nipples on him palms, making him more excited.

"Mmm...oohh...yess....I love dominating you...Ohhh...so great..." Dane moans out, digging in the superheroine more and more.
 
She moaned happily as he entered her; his hot, hard hunk of fuckmeat filling her just right. The powerful heroine's breath escaped her in puffs and gasps as he started to pound her sex. "Ahhh, suh-stars, Dane! Your cock is so big, feels so good inside me!"

Starbright wriggled under him, "Maul my tits, use my whole body however you want! Want to please you, need it, need you! Please, fuck me! Fuck me senseless!"
 
Dane grins, ramming her harder and harder, feeling her powerful pussy muscles rub his fuckmeat as he finally starts hitting her sweet spot. He moans, closer to cumming in her, as he rubbing her tits, pinching and scratching her nipples, knowing she can take it.

"YYess...OOhh..feels...soo..goood....alll...MMINNNEE!!" Dane moans out as he finally cums hard in Starbright, filling her severely with his seed. He screams in esctasy, impregnating her over and over. He could even feel his cum leaking out of her pussy.

As he had his wild fun with Starbright, he was unaware they was being watched.
 
Back
Top