The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*giggles* well you are black and white......

*curls tighter, nuzzling into the bites*

my pillow wiggles too much..
 
Enh, is the dangers of a pillow sentient enough to be killer. As to me being white and black, if you look at the av, I'm not. Most leopards arent pure white and black. They're greyish andor offwhite/crime generally, with black rosettes, though of course coloration varies.

Besides *He grins, achieving the position he wanted, one legs between hers, one above, tail looped over her waist with her upper body raised a bit above him* Did you really think I'd just -let- you be totally on top? *feral happy grin*
 
black and white, white and black, white with black, black on white... with shades of gray... now that we have covered the definition of samantics

*nuzzles and tickles and tickles and tickles*

:p
 
Fuck, what just happened to my tv? I am up in the middle of the night ... tv is necessary!
 
I am happy...very very happy....

*does giddy happy dance*

Slept the day away!! Now I am debating owed posts....

LT?

Whew, really?
 
Not semantics. I said nothing about me is straight black n white. mebbe it is semantics? Its the aspergers. lol *nuzzles and squirms and tickles back* maybe afk a few... Too excited, close. hard to type.
 
*gives Nina happy grin*

Made chicken noodle soup, home made...want some?

LT?

I need to go to the store....:eek:
 
Not semantics. I said nothing about me is straight black n white. mebbe it is semantics? Its the aspergers. lol *nuzzles and squirms and tickles back* maybe afk a few... Too excited, close. hard to type.

*grins and bites*

I shall call you cookie and throw you in a blender with icecream....

Perfectly blended Som...

Hmm... might have to lick the blender clean when I'm done.
 
Or we could skip the snuff, you could wrsp lips round my cock, slrp up the som creamd irectly. two who prepared it seem to've poofed. ^lt
 
hmmmmm........ i like my idea better.. as i your idea wouldnt happen.. i already told you that..

*grins and watches him squirm*

seems you might be in a bit of distress there sugar...
 
Not anymore, and this is true, but you can hear slurpy type noisses when getting an injection below the waist as well as above. :p
 
ahhh... ...

and it has nothing to do with the noise... already said what all lthats good for...

*grins*
 
Nina, Darling, your pussy has lips. Wrapping and sliding down a nice hard cock, draining it, might make slrrrping sounds a bit. I know how you like it. What I said works. Within your previous parameters.:p
 
Nah, keep it, good for shakes. Not my fault. When it comes to words I am a Djinn. Besides if I cowed before you and -didn't- point out I wasn't wrong yall'd think I was sick. n you'd probably be tired of my presence already *little nip to reinforce message. *is a killer kitty after all.*
 
*quirks a brow, pounces and bites his butt*

yup... you taste like smartass...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top