I love wearing Panties

gift

I plucked up the courage earlier in the week and dropped some hints to a good female friend about my love for fem clothing. We talked about it and yesterday she gave me a gift of a gorgeous black lace thong. I was shocked and elated at the same time. I will post a picture when I get the opportunity

Panties

Love wearing some silky panties the feeling of them against my penis is so good and also wearing hose with them is so erotic. Love chatting with others who enjoy the same....
feel free to PM or chat on Yahoo

Wear them everyday to work and usually on weekends too. I love the feel of silk and lace hugging my cock feels soooo good.

I plucked up the courage earlier in the week and dropped some hints to a good female friend about my love for fem clothing. We talked about it and yesterday she gave me a gift of a gorgeous black lace thong. I was shocked and elated at the same time. I will post a picture when I get the opportunity

Hey sisscindy ...

looking forward to seeing you !!

l7

I love the feel of silk and lace hugging my cock feels soooo good.[/QUOTE]
So do I

Yep, I do...

G-strings are my favourite. Bought some the other day. So comfortable - most comfortable underwear I've ever worn...

I love wearing panties

I love wearing panties also, I do not even own a pair of mens underwear. I have about 40 pairs of them in all colors and prints. I always get panties for my birthday and xmas. I buy my own sometimes too. I wear a size 7 in bikini style.

Working at home today and wearing a pair of flowery panties that feel lovely and soft under my jeans

I feel cute and I stay rock hard the whole time im wearing them and when I take them off at night the front is usually soaked from precum.

I have the same issue... if I put them on? Instant dripping hardon.

Back