On Her Turf

My hands grasped upon Ari's breast as I bounced her up and down on my shaft. The sound of our flesh slapping and moans lit a fire in me as I kept my eyes on her. A small wicked smile across my face as we fucked. "Oh fuck.." I said in a pant my lips pressing on her chest. "Oh my love I'm so deep inside you." I was swimming in lust and love. My body building up as I continued to fill Ari with my cock wanting to reach that point of pure pleasure when I cummed inside her.
 
It felt so good the way we fucked and all I could do was mewl in pleasure when he called me his love.**As his lips pressed against my chest I let my head slowly fall back, moaning as his cock speared me deeply over and over again as my body came down on it.**My fingers tighten on your shoulders as I feel myself being pushed closer to the point of climax.*Lowering my head I whisper in his ear as I feel myself on the verge.**“My love, my mate, I am so close.**Cum with me, please.**I want you to cum with me.”**Then with a soft growl of pleasure I feel myself start to climax.
 
My love, my mate

I don't think I'd ever grow tired of those words. I didn't fight against Ari's plea, I wouldn't dare. I wanted to cum inside her, I was us to both reach that point of pure pleasure. I wanted to both of us to reach the highest point of Heaven that two damned soul could possibly reach. As she began to reach her peak, so did I. I came hard, a moan of delight escaping my lips as I clenched onto Ari's hips. My lips now on her's as I continued to give her my sticky seed. "I love you." I whisper as I hold her close to me.
 
The feeling of our combined climax felt so good and his moan echoes in my ears.**As we surrender to the amazing pleasure that we have achieved together.**“I love you too,” I whisper against his lips, my hands loosen on his shoulders before I slowly slide them along his back and the back of the couch.**“I don’t think I will ever get enough of you,” I whisper, one of my hands running up the back of his neck now and gently threading my fingers through his hair.**“But it doesn’t seem to bother me, because I think the two of us are good for each other.”
 
"I think so too" I reply to Ari. I lean back on her couch and hold he in my arms. Even though I lacked a heartbeat, I still needed to catch my breath. To feel the heat coming from her body seemed to warm my icy skin. It was almost as if I were alive again. Ari was right, we were good for one another. Ari feeling like a wild fire and me feeling like a cold chill, together we made one another feel human again. "Looks like we made a mess on your couch" I said with a soft laugh as I gave her a little peck "I hope that's not a problem."
 
Laughing at the mention of the mess on the couch I shake my head.**“It’s no problem at all, this couch has been through a lot, has seen a lot if it had eyes.**The whole thing has been mended so many times and I have had to replace the cushions a couple of times, especially after I changed.**I once woke up after something had triggered an unexpected change when I was leaning control and found myself with bits of foam in my hair and mouth and the cushions where shredded.” I smile at him not showing the worry that I felt reliving that memory.**The thoughts of if I hadn’t had some sort of control it could have been one of my neighbors instead of the cushions.**“So tell me my sexy vampire, is it true about the whole sleep during the day? Because I know you don’t sleep in a coffin, unless you have one hidden somewhere in your place that I didn’t see.” I say with a cheeky smile, letting curiosity get the better of me while we where sitting her comfortably still joined together.
 
I smile at Ari as she speaks about the couch being shredded and notice her heart slow a bit a she looks away. No doubt reliving a bit a fear she had when she first turned. "I wish I could promise it would have to get fixed again, but who know what will happen when you and I are done with it." I teased as I kissed her. Another smile coming from me as she ask about my sleep cycle. "Most vampires sleep when ever they wish." I reply "Most tend to sleep during the day since we can't be out during that time, nothing much to do. When I first turned, I heard some of the older vampires, the one who lived in the Victorian age have coffins, but I don't know if it's true. Do you want me to take you while we're in a coffin or something? " I softly laugh as I kiss once more, our bodies still joined and I hold her.
 
I laugh at his tease about the couch, guessing that he had somehow noticed my worry.**Then my mind goes to a few other things that we could do on the couch and a wicked smiled slips onto my lips as we kiss.**Raising an eyebrow as I cross off another myth of the list of things I thought I knew about vampires.**Most of which came from movies, so I had a feeling a lot of things were going to be crossed off.**“I can think of a few things to do during the day when your locked behind door,” I comment with a shift of my hips, thinking very naughty thoughts.**Pulling a face at the idea of having sex while in a coffin, idea seemed sort of morbid but then again…. The look on her face changed to that of consideration, before she shook her head and laughed, with him.**I found I loved his laugh and hoped I would hear more of it.**“I don’t know it would defiantly be a strange place to do it, but mind you we did it in the middle of a park!**So what does that say about us?”**Biting her lip as she thought about some other questions she could ask while they were sitting here comfortably, their hunger sated for the moment.**What about garlic and crosses, do they have any effect?”
 
I kiss Ari softly as she speaks about the various things to do during the daytime. "Mmmmm, if it means being with you in this similar position, I may never miss the sunlight again." I say with a sly smile, my hands massaging her waist. "Well, I'm sure we're not the first to have sex in a public area" I said. "I think the world most people use is exhibitionist." I smiled once again at the question of crosses and garlic a small chuckle as I had thought the same too when I first turned. "Nothing." I confessed "Aside from sunlight, the only thing that affects me is a stake to the heart, and just paralyses me. Of course there's decapitation, but that's a give." With my hand grasping her waist I smiled at Ari. "What about you, is the whole silver bullet thing true?"
 
I loved the fact that I could make him smile and laugh with my suggestions and questions.**Ticking off more facts as he tells me about the garlic and crosses, I found it curious about a stake to the heart.**My eyes dropping for a second to his chest as my hand trailed a finger over where your heart lived under the skin.**Nodding at the mention of decapitation, “That will kill nearly anything, same with wolves” I add before laughing softly at the mention of silver bullets.**“Bullets hurt no matter if they are silver or not.**Silver only burns when it comes in contact with our blood, I think it’s like a chemical reaction.**I could touch something made of silver and it won’t hurt.**But if I am stabbed or shot with something silver it is very, very, painful.”**I give a dramatic shiver and my hair on the back of my neck rises as if I was the wolf.**“Pain is an easy way to lose control.**If the pain is bad then it’s harder to regain that control.”**Suddenly I laugh as another question comes to me.**“Can you change into a bat?”
 
"Well I'm glad you don't lose control when it's good pain" I say as I lean close to her ear. "I have to admit I kind of like spanking you when things get a bit heated." I kiss Ari softly on the cheek as I hear her next question "Well now you're just teasing me?" I said with another soft laugh as Ari ask me about turning into a bat "I don't change into anything." I confessed "There are legends of some vampire that can change into animals and all, but it's just stories." I didn't say anything for a bit as I look at Ari with a smile. "So... what should we do next?" I asked
 
Biting my lip I growl softly in the back of my throat as he whispers of spankings.**“I like the sound of that too,” I whisper.**The smile on my face had returned when Chris laughed at my question.**He was right the question had been mostly a tease but a small part of me had been serious.*Taking in all he had told me as he sits there smiling I laugh softly when he asks what next.**“Well we could always ravage each other again or I could introduce you to my favorite place in my apartment, the bathroom.”**Leaning forward I kiss him.**“I have a spa bath in there, big enough for two.**Would you like to join me?” I ask my lips brushing against his lips, before I lift myself up and slide myself off him.**It was strange it left me feeling a little empty being no longer joined with him, but maybe that was because we had been joined for a while.**Getting to my feet I give you a smile and head to the bathroom and start running the water for the two of us.**As I wait I slide off my g-string and set it aside in the washing basket.
 
I follow Ari almost immediately. The both of us without a stitch of clothing as I walk behind her, one hand resting upon her wait while there teasing her slit. I begin to lovingly kiss her neck wanting to take once more. "You know I always had this... fantasy." I started "Where I'm with someone and close ourselves away for day, and do nothing but have sex." I feel myself get harder as I become intoxicated by Ari's body. "Maybe one day, we can something like that. That if you think you can handle it."
 
“Mmmmm,” I moan as I lean back against him.**Maybe I should have stuck with the ravaging option instead, as I felt my insides melt as he teases my slit.**Definitely should have stuck with the ravaging, I add to my thoughts as my skin heats under your kisses.**Hearing his fantasy and feeling him grow hard against my back I laugh softly.**“Oh my sweet vampire, the question is do you think you could handle me for a whole day” I tease with a cheeky smile.**I had no doubt that the both of us could handle each other, we could barely keep our hands off each other now. Starting to rub myself up against him, my ass rubbing against his cock.**As I start to ache to have him inside me again.**“I love the sound of your fantasy, and would love to lock myself away with you for a whole.**Just tell me when and I will be there my mate”
 
“I love the sound of your fantasy, and would love to lock myself away with you for a whole.**Just tell me when and I will be there my mate"

My fingers slid out of her slippery petal as I taste her sweet nectar. My cock pulsing and aching as I allow it move along the spot under between her slippery petals. "Once everything is settle" I began "Then we can enjoy one another for days on end." I didn't want to bring up the one who had been hunting on Ari's turf, not specifically at least. I wanted to forget about for tonight and let us both enjoy one another.

I led us into the bath, my lips and tongue finding Ari's as hold her from behind, my left hand scooping up a bit of water as I pour it on her. My hand then playing and squeezing her left breast. My need to be inside her getting stronger. "So my love," I whisper "How do you want me to fuck you?"
 
Last edited:
Frowning slightly at the mention of everything settling I felt myself go stiff and a growl rumble in my chest at the thought of unfinished business to deal with.**Though his next words calm me and I smile at the thought of the two of us enjoying each other.**The world outside could wait,*tonight*there was only her and her vampire lover.

Relaxing more when we were in the bath, even more so when he kisses her and his hand plays with her breast.*“Mmmmmm about as we are,” I say lifting myself and slipping my legs on either side of his, folded them under me. My back was still to him and I was kneeled over his legs.*Looking back over my shoulder at him I smile.**“Lay back my love and let me ride you,” I purr rubbing my ass against his cock.*
 
I follow her seductive order with ease, the tip of my shaft moving along the the pucker of her ass as I move it up and down. I tease her a bit as I feel a bead of pre cum slicken my cock. I move my cock a bit so that it now tease her slippery petal as I ease myself inside her. With my cock fully within, I pull her back to lock my lips to her, my left hand pinching and pulling her breast as I now feel complete being inside Ari.
 
Closing my eyes as I feel him tease me with his cock, I rub myself against the tip of his cock.**Feeling it move further along and then slip into my waiting lips. I moan softly as I feel the two of us joining again.**Pulled back I lean against his chest, moaning against his lips as he pinches and pulls at my breast.**One of my hands reaches back and hooks behind his head, holding him as I deepen the kiss.**I start to grind my hips against his lap, slowly my movements change from grinding to riding his cock.*
 
With my shaft moving in and out of Ari lovely slit, found myself at the point of euphoria where everything was right with the world. My fingers touching along her stomach as our kiss turned into more a slathering of our tongues than anything. The water creating stream as I pushed my cock further inside her pussy. My lovely wolf, how I wish I was never apart from her.
 
Ripples within the water’s surface grew as our bodies moved together. A spare thought flittered in and out of my head, thankful that I hadn’t over filled the bath or I would have to mop up later. Our bodies continued to move, your member stroking my insides, as our moans filled my bathroom. As I feel him push up deeper inside me, I broke what had started as a kiss. My head leaning back on his shoulder as I pant and moan, my hips moving faster and pushing down harder on Chris’s cock, loving the feel of him so deep within me. Deep within I felt the feeling of pure pleasure spreading its vine and winding through every part of me and I knew it would not be long before I was consumed by it. “Oh Chris my love,” I moan to the bathroom, liking the way it rolled off my tongue as I doubt I would have been able to say anything else that would make sense.
 
The words that slipped from Ari's lips burned and scorched my ears as I continued to let her ride me. The splashing of the water thankfully never fully spilled out of the tub as my lips fell onto her neck, desperately aching to be any part of her body. Even with water growing luke warm my body felt as if it was on fire.My cock deep within Ari's warm depth building higher and higher wanted to fill her once more and give his lovely wolf everything he had. "Ari..." he managed to utter in a pant. "I'm so close..."
 
I heard him say he was so close and with a bob of my head I admitted that I was too, my lips at the moment were reserved for moans and panting as I rode him higher and higher to our peaks.**His lips on my neck only adding the sensation and with a couple more strokes I reach my peak.**Consumed by the most amazing pleasure that took me every time I climaxed with him, I cry out the sound almost sounding like a howl.**One of my hands find yours and I wind my fingers between your, holding your hand tight.**My other hand curls around the edge of the bath.
 
With the howling that Ari unleashes from her lips I immediately follow her and her my climax as I fill once more. My spine bending forward as I give you every drop. My hand grasping to yours as the other wraps around you stomach my lips kissing you shoulder as I begin to ease myself. "Oh, Ari" I whisker in between kisses "I love you." My mind so clear as we soak in the what must be a mixture of our own sexual pleasure.
 
A soft smile covers my lips as I feel myself slowly start to come down, wrapped in his arm my body resting against his.**Panting softly, I feel his lips on my shoulder.**Turning my head I kiss the tip of his nose, “I love you too Chris” I whisper before I kiss his lips.**The water around us is cold, but I don’t care as we sit there close together, still joined and relaxed.**After more kisses I lean back against him nestling my head against his.**Without warning a small yawn parts my lips.**“I suppose we should hop out, seeing the water has gone cold.” Knowing if I didn’t move I might just fall asleep there against him, I slowly rise sliding off you and out of the tube I grab a towel and wrap it around myself holding one out for you.**“Are you able to stay the rest of the night?” I ask.
 
I sigh as she leave the tub. I follow suit though as she offers me a towel to dry off, no sens in staying in tub alone. "As long as keep the place dark, I should be fine." I reply not wanting the sun to peer out of the window and burn me in my sleep. All I wanted to do was lay in your bed and hold you and sleep for who knows how long. The more I though about it, the more I wanted it. I move closer to Ari, my nose nuzzling her as I pull her towel away. "let's go to bed." I say "I think we deserved some rest."
 
Back
Top