His New Student (Closed for hadruprider)

"I'm glad you like the photographs," he said. "I wasn't sure whether you might find some of them a bit too... You know... But it's good that you can appreciate the beauty of the female nude." Like many men, Charlie enjoyed fantasising about lesbians. One of his aims that he had not yet achieved was to photograph two beautiful young women together.

She disappeared into the bathroom to change. Clearly she hadn't quite picked up his point about not hiding anything yet. It would take a little while for her to become used to exposing everything to him without worrying, but she was a fast learner so he knew she would get there soon. Perhaps she needed a bit of time to get prepared and make a grand re-entrance in her next piece of lingerie.

Waiting in the bedroom he realised that he had a bit of a problem with his growing excitement. It had been over three hours since he had made the salad dressing, so the relief that provided had worn off. He reached into his trousers and tried to tuck it away, but without much success.

He heard her emerge from the bathroom, but not return to the bedroom, so he opened the door and saw her spread out on the sofa in something tight and transparent.

"Oh, yes, you look fabulous!" he exclaimed. "The way it tightly hugs your slender curves. The partly transparent material showing a hint of those shapely breasts and perky nipples. And the way it draws attention to the inviting little dark patch between your soft, white thighs..."

He was aware that his erection was growing again. He tried to calm it down by concentrating on taking more pictures, continuing to give her compliments.

"Arch your back up a bit.. Push those lovely breasts up.. Great. Put both legs up on the end of the sofa.. Now leave one up and put the other down on the floor. Yes.. Try with your hands behind your head, yes, you're a star."
 
Mm, she looked 'fabulous', was showing 'shapely breasts and perky nipples', had an 'inviting dark patch' between her legs, and all those comments and others had her preening and glowing, basking in the praise and getting a kick from hearing Charlie say words like breast and nipple.

Andrea again followed his every instruction, especially enjoying where he had her legs parted, wanting him to see her trimmed pubic hair and the hint of her labia. She loved the way he focused on her nipples as they showed through the mesh.

As she warmed more and more into the mood of the shoot, she started trying things without being told. At the end of one set of Charlie's directions she licked her lips and cupped her breasts without covering her nipples, and then turned away from him on her hands and knees, her bum towards him and thighs parted. She knew he wanted artistic pictures like were on his wall, but she was feeling quite sexy and had wanted to try something a bit more raunchy. Would he object and tell her to behave?
 
'Mmm, yes, that's lovely Andrea, you're a natural at this!" he said, as she spontaneously adopted more explicitly sexual poses. The camera clicked away, preserving every exquisite view of her gorgeous young body. "Yes, lick your lips and pout. Yes, get on your hands and knees, that's nice, you look really sexy, see how those beautiful breasts hang down when you do that. Now let me get some shots from behind. Yes, that's good, open those thighs like that... Yes. A little wider perhaps. Lovely, hold that position while I come in for a camel-toe close-up."

She seemed to be up for it, so it was time for the next level, he thought.

"Good girl. Now, sit up on the sofa. Knees a bit further apart. Yes, that's right. Now I want you to slowly slip one shoulder strap off, and then the other one."
 
Ooh, a camel-toe close up? Really? That felt so sexy, so explicitly sexual, so delightfully disgusting, she loved it.

Now she was sitting up just as he asked, her legs spread wider in what felt like a very slutty pose, and he wanted her to let the shoulder straps down?

This was very promising, and felt like a decisive moment, maybe to revealing her body without even the pretence that was her see-through garment.

"Um, Charlie, can I have another drink? Either wine or that whiskey if you have any?"

She looked a little apologetic, not wanting to let him down, but she just needed a little courage-giving alcohol to help her carry out the next step that she'd already decided on.
 
"Of course you may, my dear," he replied. He took the whisky bottle and glasses out of the cupboard, and poured them both a glass, setting them down on the coffee table and sitting down opposite her, drinking in the beautiful sight in front of him.

"I'll have one for myself too. Though the sight I'm looking forward to will be as intoxicating as the drink! You have performed excellently this evening Andrea. Have a little dutch courage to help you with the next step."

He sat back in his chair and watched, enjoying her slightly nervous hesitation, the apparent conflict between her natural reluctance to undress in front of a man and her apparent desire to do exactly that when he instructed her to do so. He wondered whether she would go further than he had asked and remove entirely her flimsy, transparent piece of lingerie without him having to tell her to.
 
The drink was as strong as she remembered, and warmed its way down to her tummy just as she anticipated. The glow spread delightfully through her whole body and did indeed help give her the courage to try the next step.

Setting her drink down on the table she reclined back on the soda and drew down the strap off her left shoulder to reveal her breast completely uncovered.

She went confidently into the next session of pictures letting Charlie direct her into revealing her whole top half, and she relished his comments about her breasts and nipples loving the attention and the flattery. She willingly adopted every pose he suggested, even cupping her breasts again and at one point pinching them for him between her thumb and first finger. She pouted, she blew kisses, she grinned, she looked serious, she tried looking sensuous and sexy, she did everything she could to make the pictures with this garment a success, and although the mesh was completely see through and her bush of dark hair was fully visible, she kept the clothing on her lower body.

His continuous encouragement all helped her make the decision to try the next change of costume, even more daring than the see through mesh body that she was presently half wearing. Having exhausted the possibilities with what she was prepared to show him so far, she asked,

"Charlie, I have one more outfit I'd like to try? Is that ok?"

She didn't exactly wait for his permission, but poured and downed another large whiskey and trotted off again to the bathroom taking her clothes bag with her.

Once there she again touched up her hair and face, and having changed called out,

"CHARLIE? CAN YOU GIVE ME A HAND? I SEEM TO BE HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH A ZIP?"

Andrea waited nervously for Charlie to come to her aid. How would he react to her choice of lingerie?

As soon as Charlie pushed open the bathroom door, she added rather sheepishly,

"I, er, can't find a zip on this outfit?"
 
As Andrea eased the strap off her left shoulder and exposed her breast, Charlie gasped in admiration. Then the other side came down, leaving the transparent material bunched around her waist.

"What perfect breasts you have Andrea! Beautifully full and round and symmetrical. And the perfect size for my taste. I don't like big droopy ones." He took lots of photographs of them from all angles as she adopted more erotic poses, playing with her tits and tweaking her nipples with her fingers. Looking from the side, he said, "and I love those perky red nipples - are they always that... pert?"

Charlie was puzzled and excited as she disappeared into the bathroom to change into something else. What could possibly be sexier than the flimsy see-through thing she was only half wearing, he wondered as her cute little bottom vanished behind the door.

In a couple of minutes, she called him into the bathroom. His cock was already hard, but when he saw her it flexed so hard he thought he was almost going to come. He'd never seen anything like it. Nothing but straps between her breasts, straps outlining and framing her bush, straps holding up stockings. For a moment he could do nothing but groan, his eyes glued to her cute, furry little mound.

"You look incredible," he gasped, worrying that he was running out of superlatives. "So hot... Sexier than nothing."

He tried to calm his shaking hands so that he could take some pictures of her. He knelt down and zoomed in on the little triangle of black straps. "That's a great picture - the black straps surrounding your neat little furry triangle and your inviting, virgin slit... Sit right up on the counter... Yes... Now open those beautiful thighs a little for me... Good girl."

"So, Andrea, is this the first time you've exposed yourself so completely? How does it feel to have a man looking at your gorgeous naked body and taking photographs of you? I certainly enjoy it, as you can probably tell, and I'm wondering if you are finding the experience pleasurable too?"

Was he imagining it, or was there a little glint of wetness visible? He would have to study the photographs carefully later.
 
Sitting on the counter in this non-clothing with her legs spread wide was incredibly erotic, sexy, dirty, and Andrea was thoroughly turned on.

Charlie's reaction to this last choice of 'lingerie' had exceeded all her hopes and was a perfect reward for the risk she was taking in exposing herself so utterly. He was being so good to her, so kind, so attentive, and she answered his last question,

"Oh yes, Charlie, I've never done anything like this before. You won't believe how much I had to screw up my courage to actually go through with it. I've fantasised about doing this for a few years now, but to actually try it? No, this is my first. And it feels even better than I ever thought it could. I love having a man, you, look at my naked body, I love hearing you compliment my breasts and nipples and my bush and my slit; I want to hear more about how my body looks, my tits, my pussy. I want to do this again, maybe with your friends if you'll share me? If you'll let me? This is the best, Charlie! I feel so alive!"
 
"What a good and brave little girl you've been Andrea! So I am the first? The first man to have the pleasure of looking at your beautiful naked body, your tits, your pretty little cunt?" He wondered how she would respond to his use of the C word. Would she be offended, or even more aroused?

"Well I feel very honoured. I look forward to being your first in other ways too," he said, gazing down between her open legs and licking his lips. "But that will have to wait for another day." With great self-control, he managed to resist the temptation to fuck her right there on the bathroom counter.

"I'm glad that you like being naked and admired and photographed. I knew you would. And with regard to my friends too, well yes. I'm sure you remember that I said I had arranged for you to do a modelling session for my photography club. I think I may have forgotten to mention one little detail. It will in fact be a nude modelling session."
 
"Oh Charlie! That is so hot! really? You did that for me? A nude photo shoot? Oh Charlie!"

She was almost overcome with a flush of pleasure, sitting there on the bathroom counter basically naked, legs still spread. She couldn't help herself, but let her left hand press hard into her pussy while her right was braced against the counter.

"Oh Charlie, will they want to photograph my naked body?" and she started to rub her left hand in small circles, "photograph my tits, my pussy, my ... my cunt?"

Her circles were slow and deliberate.

"Will I start naked or shall I strip for them, like I did for you?" There was no disguising that she was masturbating, working herself up.

"Charlie, I think I'm gonna cum!"
 
If there was one thing Charlie enjoyed looking at even more than a beautiful naked girl, it was a beautiful naked girl masturbating. He loved to watch the different techniques they used. Andrea's was little rotations, using her whole hand. The concept of being photographed nude by the whole camera club had clearly set her off into a real sexual frenzy. But he was surprised when she announced her imminent orgasm.

"No, you are not allowed to come yet, Andrea," he said firmly, "slow down, take your time, make the pleasure last. Besides, I haven't got any pictures yet."

He picked up his camera and photographed her as she masturbated in front of him. "That's nice, the look of pleasure on your face with your mouth open and eyes closed... The red flush on your breasts... Your hand between your thighs," his camera clicked away. He had completely forgotten her questions, aware only of the girl playing with herself right in front of him.

He unzipped his trousers and his erect cock burst out. Stroking it gently with his left hand, he continued taking pictures with the camera in his right. "Can you open yourself up a little for me with your fingers? Spread those lips apart and show me your clit and your pussy."
 
"Oh fuck, yes Charlie, yes, more!"

Her eyes were open but only as slits and her nose was screwed up as she fought off the desperate urge to orgasm, needing to prolong the anticipation, and to obey Charlie.

Pressing with her fingers she parted them to peel open the lips of her pussy,

"Like this Charlie? You wanna see my pink inside? Am I pleasing you Charlie? Are you jerking because I turn you on? Are you gonna cum, Charlie? Will you photograph your cum splashing on me .. oh I need to cum .. please let me cum? You'll give me orders at the camera club? To arouse me? To get me going? I love it when you tell me what to wear, what to take off ... I wanna cum so badly, Charlie? You'll show them at the camera club that I'll do anything you say, but only you? You'll show off? Show them your little slave girl? Oh fuck charlie I NEED TO CUM!"

Her rubbing, her circles weren't fast but she was so aroused she was teetering on the brink of a crashing orgasm.
 
She did exactly what he had asked, opening up her labia, showing him her pink, wet little entrance. He could hear her squelching as she continued to stroke herself. Her constant stream of dirty sex talk was incredibly arousing. His cock was flexing, a little clear liquid oozing from the tip.

"Yes that's right Andi, that glistening pink cunt is what I wanted to see. What a filthy little slut you are! Yes I've been wanting to jerk off over you all evening. I love the way my little slave girl will do whatever I tell her to, no matter how depraved and degrading. Now I want you to hold it back as long as you can. So I can watch you and photograph you poised on the brink of orgasm. That's great, your head thrown back and your face contorted.. that will be a great picture... Now I'm going to put the camera down on the counter between your thighs for some close-ups of that soaking wet vagina. The other men at the camera club will love you. Imagine them all around you, their cameras in one hand, cocks in the other."

"No, not yet Andi. Keep those fingers back from your clit until I give you permission to come. Yes, I'm going to come. Where do you want it Andi?" He stood close in front of her, the swollen purple head of his cock pointing up towards her breasts, his hand wrapped around the base.
 
Last edited:
"I never had a facial, Charlie ... can you? Would you? Please? Will you please cum on my face, Charlie? I'm so close, Charlie ... I'm not touching my clit but I'm still about to cum .. I dunno if I can hold back much longer ..." She was barely touching herself, just holding her inner lips open for Charlie and his camera, her arousal heightened even further, if that was possible, by his desire to see inside her.

"And yes, I want all the men at the camera club to see me naked, to want me, but to be jealous of you, the way you can give me any order and I'll do it, but only when it comes from you. It'll so turn me on to see you show off your control of your teen slave girl in front of them all .... fuck I need to cum, Charlie .. pleeeeaaase?"

She was staring intensely at Charlie's beautiful angry looking cock that promised to spew out the precious hot spunk any moment.
 
The sense of control Charlie felt in keeping his little slut-slave poised and quivering on the edge of orgasm added to his pleasure rush. And now she was begging him to come all over her face.

"You want it in your face? Are you sure, Andrea? OK, since you are begging for it. Open your mouth."

He took hold of the black leather straps that went around her neck and hung down between her breasts, and pulled her head down to the right level, just in front of his throbbing cock. He could feel the surge building up, as if he was about to explode. With a loud, animal roar, he shot his first dollop of cum into her gaping mouth. Pulling back slightly, a second later another powerful jet streaked across her cheek and her lips, and then a third one over her forehead and into her hair.

He let go of the straps, allowing her to sit back upright on the counter, and moved back slightly to enjoy the sight of his cum dripping down over her face and onto her breasts.

"Now you will come for me Andrea," he said, picking up his camera to capture the moment.
 
"Yes!" she cried as soon as he gave permission, and with barely a flick of her fingers she was shuddering to the biggest orgasm of her young life.

Wave after wave, spasm after spasm wracked her body as she jerked over and over, head forward, then back, mouth open, eyes rolled upwards almost disappearing.

Her fingers were saturated and she was panting for breath while her insides tightened in knots and her very centre was exquisitely fulfilled.

She could feel the warm cum sliding down her face, feel it on her tongue, lips, teeth, recall it bursting so hot into her open mouth; his firm hold on her harness making it even sexier.

Slowly she came down from her high, and opening her eyes she noticed Charlie still had his camera ready.

Sheepishly, almost embarrassed, she used her hands to cover her breasts and pubic area, and she blushed.

"I've been such a slut. You must hate me?" she said, and a tear formed in the corner of her right eye.
 
Last edited:
When he instructed her to come, her fingers went straight to her clit and she started to climax immediately, moaning and thrashing about, tossing her head back, all the muscles in her fit young body tensing up. He got some great shots of her cum-streaked face contorted with the ecstasy of her orgasm. Charlie was amazed at how long it lasted as she twisted and clenched, her legs shuddering, opening and closing over her hand on her clit.

Eventually she returned to consciousness and suddenly seemed ashamed, showing what he called POGS - post-orgasmic guilt syndrome. He had seen it before with some of his other young conquests. He tried to reassure her.

"Hate you? No, Andrea, you were wonderful! Slut maybe, but you're my slut, my adorable little slut. You look tired. You must be exhausted after that. Do you normally come that hard?"

He gently scooped her up in her arms, carried her into the bedroom and laid her down on his bed. He untied the straps of her 'lingerie' and removed it, and enjoyed one last look at her beautiful naked body, still smeared with his sperm, before covering her up with the duvet. It was getting late. Now was not the time. He was feeling some POGS himself, thinking how he had corrupted the innocent young girl.

He gave her one gentle kiss in the lips, tasting a little of himself on her. "Now get some sleep, Andrea. We'll continue, another day." And he went to sleep on the sofa.
 
She was almost asleep before he had tucked her in, and in her dreamy state she heard his reassurance and was comforted by it.

He didn't hate her. He wasn't ashamed of her. She was wonderful.

And so she drifted off into a peaceful, untroubled sleep in which she was cuddled and loved tenderly, and Charlie kept calling her 'wonderful' while she curled up in his lap like a little kitten. A naked little kitten.

After what must have been a few hours she awoke, and after a moment remembered where she was, and why. Her hand crept down between her legs and she knew that the only activity down there had been her own. She sighed in contentment and in appreciation of Charlie being such a kind and generous man in just putting her to bed. He really was a sweetie.

But he wasn't in his bed. Andrea sat up, wondering, then getting up pulled the duvet off the bed and wrapped it round her nakedness.

First she padded into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water, her face feeling all stiff because she hadn't washed his goo or her make up off. Next, she popped into the bathroom and took care of her face. On making her way towards the bedroom she saw him asleep on the sofa. He really was very sweet.

Throwing the duvet gently over his recumbent form she slipped under his cover and snuggled against his back, one arm wrapping round his shoulders, her hand on his chest.
 
Charlie slept soundly after the evening's satisfying exertions, despite being on the sofa. Later in the night he dreamed that a beautiful naked girl was snuggled up behind him. As dawn came on the Sunday morning, he woke up and realised it was true.

After enjoying the feel of her warm, soft young body against him for a while, he got up and turned the thermostat up so she wouldn't be cold for what he had planned for this morning. He recalled her talking last night about being his 'slave girl', more than once. Well, if that was what she wanted to be, he was very happy to oblige and take her on. But she still needed quite a bit of further training.

He went back to Andrea, who was now half awake, ruffled her hair and patted her bottom.
"Now then, how is my pretty little slave girl? You did very well last night! Did you sleep well? Why don't you go and have a shower, you'll find spare towels in the bathroom. Then when you come out, don't put any clothes on. You are going to have to get used to being naked, Andrea, especially when we're alone together. Then while I am having my shower, you can make us some breakfast - have a look in the kitchen cupboards and the fridge and see what you can find."
 
Andrea stretched luxuriantly, letting the duvet slide off her breasts, and she grinned happily at Charlie.

Sitting up she rubber her eyes. So, he was pleased with her. He accepted her suggestion that she be his little slave girl. He liked her being naked. She was to get used to being naked, especially when they were alone. Did that mean being naked sometimes when Charlie had company? She hoped so. It was all very exciting!

In one way, Andrea could hardly believe what she'd done last night night. Where did she find the courage? But it had turned out ok, and Charlie wasn't mad at her.

"I slept really well, thanks Sir. I had a dream that I modelled lingerie that became more and more revealing and I loved every moment. Especially when I got rewarded with the best face cream!"

Rolling off the sofa and onto her feet she sauntered off towards the bathroom, picking up her bag on the way. Turning on the shower she let the water run, and took out her phone. There was something she'd been meaning to do for a few days now.

"Hi, is that Julia? Hi, I'm Andrea, a first year, Charlie is my Tutor? I think he said you had him as a first year last year?" Julia seemed a little bemused, unsure why Andrea was calling. "It was Charlie's idea? I think he hoped you'd help me out with my dress sense, but if you could see what he's got me wearing now, you wouldn't believe it was the same girl from that first Tutorial, ha ha. Look if you really want to know why I'm calling, you better talk to Charlie; I'm doing it because he told me to, because he thought it might be good for me? hang on, I'll try and find him."

Leaving the bathroom Andrea went back through the place looking to give the phone to Charlie while she showered.
 
Charlie was puzzled when Andrea emerged from the bathroom waving her phone at him, passed it over to him and then disappeared back into the shower. What the fuck was she doing?

'Hello?... Oh, Julia, hello, how are things with you? ... Good ... Yes, Andrea, she's a very nice girl. A good student, she's learning things fast.... Haha, well, it depends what you count, but technically, no, not yet. Quite soon though I think.... Well, yes, I'm sure she'd like to meet you, I'm sure you two would get on well together... Are you free today at all? ... Yes, early afternoon would be great..... A friend? Ah, I see! Yes of course he can come too. What's his name?.... Oh, sorry, I see!... Kate, OK, great. And you'll let her know about my interests, photography and so on? ... Lovely, see you later."

Andrea emerged from the bathroom, lovely and naked and clean, her hair still wet. He pointed her to where he kept a hairdryer and went in to the shower himself, giving her another pat on the bottom as he passed back her phone.

"Julia and her new girlfriend are coming round this afternoon!" he informed her, as he turned on the shower.
 
Coming round this afternoon? Well, she still had Charlie to herself for the morning, though it sounded like she wouldn't be needed later.

Oh well, enjoy what you have, girl, she told herself.

Deciding to ignore the hair dryer, she headed for the kitchen and had a look through the cupboards and fridge.

Tying Charlie's chef apron round her naked waist she busied herself making bacon, eggs, toast and coffee, setting it all on the table with their places facing each other.

It would have been nice to put a flower in a little vase, but that meant going outside and she didn't know if that was either wise or allowed.

Now should she keep the apron on or be nude like Charlie wanted? She decided to let him see her in just the apron, and strip once he was in the kitchen with her.

Then looking through her phone she checked for messages while waiting for Charlie to finish showering.
 
As Charlie came out of the shower he could smell bacon and hear his little slave girl working in the kitchen, preparing his breakfast as he had instructed. He went into his bedroom and put on a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. He hoped that Andrea had obeyed him and not put her clothes on. He opened the kitchen door expectantly.

"Andrea, what a good little kitchen maid you've been my dear," he said. "What a delightful sight!" he added, looking at her standing leaning over the kitchen worktop, putting out eggs and bacon and toast on the plates, with an apron tied around her waist but her lovely thighs and buttocks exposed to him. Her dark hair was still damp on her shoulders, but it was warm in the kitchen thanks to the heating and her cooking.
"That looks delicious... And so does the food!"

He sat down at the kitchen table and took a sip of the mug of coffee she had placed there, and smiled up at her as she turned and put the plates down on the table. He could get used to this way of life, he thought.
 
Smiling at receiving so many compliments in such swift succession, Andrea glowed with pleasure.

Having set their breakfast plates down, she turned and untied Charlie's chef apron and hung it back in its place before turning to face him again totally naked.

She did a quick 'ta-da' pose with arms outstretched and one knee forward, then took her place in the chair opposite him.

"I hope it all tastes as good as it looks!" and she picked up her own knife and fork.

"So, um, do you want me gone before Julia and her girlfriend get here? Oh, and what are the rules for me when you have visitors here? I mean, in terms of being naked?" Andrea asked between mouthfulls of food and sips of coffee.

Part of her hoped he would make her answer the door nude, the other part of her was terrified that he'd make her answer the door nude.

Was she ready for other people to see her naked? Outside of modelling? She knew the answer was 'yes', but there was still the worry of what people might think, might say? How would she handle mean comments, she wondrered.
 
Charlie looked up at her and enjoyed the view as Andrea took off the apron and briefly posed for him, confidently showing her lovely nude figure, before sitting down across the table from him.

"That's excellent Andrea, you are already exposing yourself to me in an uninhibited way. What beautiful tits you have - did I mention that before? Looking at them makes eating your breakfast even more enjoyable."

He took another mouthful of egg on toast and sat back in his chair to enjoy the view.

"Do I want you to leave? No, certainly not. It was you who phoned Julia, remember! I'm sure you'd like to meet her. So the next stage is for you to get comfortable being naked in front of other people, men and women. You do look lovely in the nude, and it would be a pity if only I could enjoy admiring you."

"How do you feel about other girls, Andrea? You seemed to enjoy looking at my photographs of naked women. Do you find them sexually attractive? I'm sure Julia and Kate will enjoy looking at you. I wonder if they might even want to do more than just look."
He slowly sipped at his coffee and looked up to see how she responded to his latest provocative suggestion.
 
Back
Top