Locked together - Closed to RennyStyle

Unlike the cell, the showers were brightly lit and Jake could clearly see Tricia's shaved pussy, despite her trying to cover herself up. The guards approached and handcuffed them together and pushed them into the shower stall.

With the other prisoners watching and catcalling them, Jake dragged Tricia into the stall and turned on the shower. He pulled her close to him grabbing her by her ass as the strong jets hit them.

"We got to soap each other, as we are handcuffed," he said. "You start. And be nice."
 
Tricia took the bar of soap in her hands and began working it into a lather, and she began rubbing it up Jake's shoulders, near his neck. She thought about using it to blind him, but with him chained to her, it limited her escape options. She decided to keep that move in reserve in case he tried anything.

His hands groped her ass tightly, but he wasn't violating her again, so she continued to soap him up and down.

The other inmates continued watching and leering. She closed her eyes, determined to not let it bother her.
 
"We don't have all day," growled Jake. Taking Tricia's hand, he brought it to his cock and started lathering it. The cock was semi hard, and the lathering caused it to grow in her hand.

Taking the soap from her, he rubbed it roughly on her breasts and nipples. He lingered on them before sliding down and finally reached her shaved pussy.

"Spread your legs," he ordered.
 
Tricia wiped her hand against her thigh after the forced handjob she had been forced to perform, then put the hand over her crotch, blocking his access to it as he started to handle her.

"I can do my own front, thank you." She turned away from him, trying to get some distance. "We'll do each other's backs, but that's it. Deal?"
 
Jake nodded. In fact he preferred Trica's sweet boyish ass to er cunt, and when she turned her back to him, her twin globes looked delicious. He rubbed soap on them, lingering between her ass crack, trying to probe her with his fingers.
 
Tricia squirmed as he tried to get his fingers back inside her. "Stop it, just stop it." She batted at his hands, trying to get them away, and bent over to get the rest of the soap off her back and legs. It was difficult, chained to him like she was.

"Why do we have to be chained inside here?" Tricia asked the guard. "It's not like we can go anywhere." She wouldn't mind showering in a cage, as long as she was alone in there.
 
Jake shook his head imperceptibly at the guard, who was looking at Tricia's perfectly sculpted breasts, as she asked the question.

"Regulations," he answered, "Not my decision, so you will shower daily with Jake and be chained together. Now go dry yourselves."

Jake gave Tricia a towel saying, "Just like soaping each other, we got to now dry each other." Grabbing her hand, he brought it to his crotch, using her hand to rub his swelling cock. Then he took his hand and rubbed the towel roughly over her pussy and clit.

"We do this everyday now." he said smiling.
 
Tricia covered her breasts from the guard's leering eyes.

"Well, I want to talk to the person who made this regulation," Tricia argued back, trying to ignore the strong hands on her, "because I shouldn't be here, and I certainly shouldn't be locked up with something like him. I need to talk to the warden."

There was still so much she didn't know. How had she been transferred to a men's facility? Who had authorized it? Were there other women here, or had she been brought here for a reason? She had to find out.
 
Last edited:
"I need to check with the warden," the guard said. "You both wait here, and I will go meet him and find out if he can see you now."

Saying that, the guard walked out of the shower stalls, leaving Tricia alone with Jake, still chained. And still naked.

"What are you doing?" snarled Jake. "Why you going to the warden. He is not going to do anything."

Saying that Jake smacked her ass hard, raising a red welt on her creamy white ass, and pushed her down on her knees. "Now you suck my cock before the guard gets back, otherwise I am going to tan your ass some more."
 
Tricia screamed once at the hard slap of her ass, and again as she was forced onto the disgusting tile floor in front of his feet. She tried to get up, but he grabbed her by her hair and forced her forward. His bulging cock forced itself through her lips and over her tongue and she could taste the soap and shower water on it.

The other prisoners chuckled, knowing full well what was going on. The sound of Tricia's thrashing and begging made them break into laughter and enthusiastic yelling.
 
Last edited:
Jake grabbed Tricia head and pushed his cock hard inside her. After fucking her mouth he lifted her back on her feet, and bent her down and pushed his cock in her ass. As he fucked her ass, he continued to smack her ass, until her ass was red with bruises.

Finally, he gripped her ass tight as his cock started spurting cum inside her. His cum flooded her ass and dripped down her thighs.

Tricia was spent, her body aching from the punishment and it was a relief to hear the guard come back.

Jake asked the guard, "What did he Warden say? Can he meet Tricia now?"

The guard nodded.
 
Tricia moaned, sore and tired from what she had just endured. The guard approached and unlocked the handcuff from Jake's wrist, then pulled Tricia's arms behind her back and cuffed he wrists together.

He took the still naked Tricia by the arm and led her towards the door. The other inmates let out lecherous cat calls and hoots as she was forced past them. The other guards tried to calm them down, telling them to dry off and get ready to report back to their cells.

The guard led the nude, sweaty woman through a series of gates, then finally towards a flight of stairs, leading to an office.

The window read the name "Warden Steve Norton."

The guard opened the door, announced "Inmate 56336, Tricia Wells" and led her in. Her toes reached a painted line on the floor, and she was instructed not to step past it.
 
Last edited:
Steve was busy reading reports and making notes that he did not even look up as Tricia stepped into his office. His head was bent down, and it took a little while for him to look up at her.

No surprise showed in his eyes that a beautiful naked woman was standing in front of him. In fact he looked a little irritated.

"What is it? Why are you here and what is your name?" he asked brusquely.
 
"My name is Tricia Wells, I'm.... there's been some kind of big mistake, I'm not supposed to be here, am I? This is a men's prison. And you locked me in with a real asshole, he fucked me the second the doors locked, and the guards didn't do anything to help. He just took advantage of me in the showers, in front of everyone. He jammed his cock down my throat and beat my ass red. Look!"

She turned, showing her bright red behind to him.

"I need to talk to my lawyer, or at least be in protective custody until this gets sorted out. Who locks a woman into a cell alone with a sex offender?"
 
Last edited:
"We hear women talking to their lawyers all the time. It does them no good, just a waste of everybody's fucking time," Steve said, getting up and walking towards her. "Let me see your ass though, it does look red. Do you have any witnesses that Jake did that to you?"

Steven turns Tricia around and examines her ass, laying his hand on it and caressing it. The hands on the bruises make Tricia jump, but he ignores her. "You say he jammed his cock in your throat. Did you try pushing him away, or resist in any way? Or did you just suck him and swallow his cum? Maybe you like swallowing cum?"
 
She wanted to slap him in the face. If her hands weren't chained behind her back, she might have done it.

"Of course I resisted! Do you think I want some criminal's disgusting cock in my mouth. I fought back but he's almost twice as big as me, and strong too! And yes I have witnesses, the entire shower room saw us. They were cheering him, asking if they could have a go. You can't let this kind of thing happen to your inmates."

As he massaged her sore ass, cum began to slither out and down her leg.
 
Steve could see the anger in Tricia's eyes, but he wanted to put her in her place. "Listen you little slut. Don't come to me with your pathetic stories of how this guy made you suck his cock, or fucked you in the ass or made you his bitch. I have heard it all. Most of the time you want a cock inside you, anyway. You are a criminal, and if you wanted to stay out of prison you should not have committed the crime."

As he said this, Steve felt something wet on his hand which was on her ass. He looked down and saw the cum sliding down her thighs and on his hand. "You bitch, you actually had the nerve to come to my office with cum inside you. And now you have it on my hand. You better clean it up," he screamed at her.

Saying that, Steve brought his hand to her mouth, "Lick it clean," he ordered.
 
Last edited:
Lick it clean? "That's evidence. You're a corrections officer, shouldn't you take that and put it in a test tube or something? That's proof that Jake raped me. And just because I was convicted..." she was careful to not call herself a criminal, her lawyers had advised her to do so while working on her appeal "...doesn't mean that I deserve to be treated like this." She was right, of course.

"And Jake knows I'm here... what he'll do to me if I'm sent back to him, I don't want to imagine. You need to put me in protective custody, or at least put me in a different cell, with a woman cellmate!"

"And I'm not a slut." She added on top. "I might be in jail, but I'm still a woman."
 
"All you bitches think that you are innocent. But understand one thing. You are here because you are a fucking criminal, and you are under my command. And don't tell me what my duties are or what is evidence. Just because you have cum in your ass, does not imply that Jake raped you."

Steve still held his cum streaked hand in front of her. "How many times should I tell you to lick it clean?" he said.
 
Steve looked at her, and seeing that she was not going to do what he said, brought his hand to her head and wiped it on her hair. The sticky cum covered her hair and he rubbed the remaining cum on her cheeks.

"You like that instead? This is what happens to those who disobey me," he said.
 
Tricia didn't give him the satisfaction of reacting, though she was disgusted inside. And right after her shower, too.

If she was honest with herself, she was relieved. She had expected him to slap her hard in the face, or call in the guard from outside to beat her. But since she had braced herself for it, she decided to press her luck.

"I still demand a transfer. To a women's cell or a women's facility. I never said I was innocent, just that I have rights."
 
Last edited:
Steve face contorted with rage at Tricia's repeated demands.

"You know what you will get? You will get that pretty little ass of yours spanked," he said. He pulled her to the couch, and pushed her face down on it. He then used his hand to beat her ass, right over the red bruises. As he continued to do so, his cock began to stir at the sight of her upturned ass.

He pushed her head down on the pillow and started to unbuckle his pants.
 
Tricia didn't have time to yell before her face collided with the brown leather of the couch. The hard skin was cold against her warm flesh, and rough as she tried to squirm off and back to her feet. She was barely down for a second before she felt a piercing slap on her ass and she screamed. The pain was unbearable. Her flesh was still raw, and the warden, the man in charge of protecting her, was raining down open-handed blows against her. She thrashed, making as much noise as she could, hoping for intervention from the outside guard, from the receptionist, from God, from anyone. Tears were streaming down her cheek as the pelting stopped. She tried to move, but her head was shoved down into the leather, cutting off her supply of air, as she heard the tell-talle unzipping of the warden's pants.

She screamed again, going red in the face, and doubled her efforts to escape from his grasp.
 
Steve knew that no one would dare open his office door or inquire about the muffled screams coming from his office. He dropped his pants and looked down on the squirming Tricia.

"Well, apparently your mouth and ass have got fucked, but you said nothing of being fucked in your shaved twat. Apparently Jake was kind enough to leave that for me." Saying that, Steve stopped beating her ass, and spreading her legs, lowered himself on top of her, his cock searching for her cunt.

His thick cock pushed and probed against her, until he found her slit. She was dry, so Steve licked his fingers and rubbed them against her cunt, pushing one of his fingers inside her.

"Open up, you fucking slut," he said.
 
Back
Top