These are the Voyages...

Osal

The bigger of the three creatures seated around the fire jumped to his feet and looked directly at him. He had felt the slight shift in the wind, but did not think that he would be smelled! He shifted, waiting for the furry creature and as it approached him, he uncoiled from his concealed position.

"Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!!"

His dagger flashed out, the creature met the downward slash with an upraised arm, blocking his attack. Osal's momentum took him into the creature, they went tumbling back into the clearing. Gaining his footing, he snarled and leapt at the creature, this time they both scored a slash with their wickedly sharp blades.

"bIHegh jIH!" (I will kill you)

They engaged again, this time Osal gripped the adversary's wrist, but that also gave the creature a grip on his own wrist. They strained against each other, clearly the creature was stronger, but only by a fraction. The creature growled something in reply and suddenly fangs were snapping at Osal's face and barely missing his neck.

Osal met the next attack by pulling back and then slamming his own head forward, trying to head but the creature. He scored a glancing blow, giving him enough space to maneuver. He brought up a knee, hitting the creature in the sternum, he used this leverage to shove away the creature from him.

He gave a grin, twirling his dagger in a glitter in a steel, then just as he moved forward again a stinging shot hit him in the chest. Robbing him of his motor functions as his body slumped to forward. He glared up at the human who had shot him, clearly the phaser was on stun.

"Maghwl'! Ha'DIbaH! Hom!" (Traitor! Dog! Weakling!)

He could not move, but he was still conscious and vowed that if they got near enough he would bite their throats out. He glared at the man next to the green skinned woman who had shot him.

"Ha' Sumbej, jIHvaD ghob rur loD DIvI' pujwI'" (Come closer, fight me like a man federation weakling)
 
Wolvrak

Wolvrak reaches down grabbing the ugly loudmouth by the collar, the last sight he'd see before he came to later. Is a large black wolf with red glowing eyes with a big grin on his face, Hora was close enough that the alien could understand what Wolvrak says to him. "Goodnight Ugly!" A huge black gloved fist came down to powerfully knock the aliens ass out. "He'll be easier to restrain this way." As Wolvrak bound the alien hand and foot he spoke. "A warrior race and officer by the look of the uniform, well trained and a fearless fighter. He drags the bound aliens body to drop near the fire so that he wouldn't freeze to death. Rumbling a deep growl his deep voice could send vibrations throughout his Allies bodies. "I could have defeated him, IF one of you would not have stunned him with your weapons." Sitting down a slight wince of pain expressed upon his face, obviously from one of the deadly slashes of the Klingon's blade. As his excursion suit was slashed along with him it would seal automatically, but it was a real annoyance when one is wounded.

Unfastening the metallic collar of his suit along with the seal at the right shoulder a hiss was heard as the warm air inside escapes in a fog. Working it off his shoulder with an agitated snarl over allowing himself be injured during the battle with the Klingon "Gransh`shii." Stripping the suit off down to the waist as steam rises from his muscular glossy black furred body as blood the color of deep purplish red oozes from the knife would. "I have a suture spray in the top pocket on my left thigh, you have to squeeze the pockets to reveal them. If it's too deep I have suture staples to close it." Wolvrak has hope this wouldn't get himself fondled by Hora, but wouldn't mind if she got to know him much better. Waiting for Hora or Maats to tend to his wound before the blood freezes over in the below zero temperatures. "Anytime please?"
 
Last edited:
USS Tripoli

Lt Tavell Jordan came into engineering with a very worried look on his face. He walked over to the open floor hatch and stuck his head in. He saw RJ down at the bottom of the access tunnel replacing relays.

“RJ, I think you need to see this.” The big black communications officer told him

“Why?” RJ asked, wondering what could be more important than getting the transporters working again.

“There is some kind of energy draining beam coming from the planet that has locked onto the Tripoli. It’s sucking all the energy out of our engines. Our orbit has started to decay again” Lt Jordan told him.

Just then RJ's commlink crackled “RJ, Hora here, we were just attacked by a Klingon. No clue how he got on this frozen world. Our new Shistavanian friend saved us. We have the Klingon tied up. I’m worried there is a Klingon ship nearby. I’m ordering you to put up the shields. I realize you can’t beam us up, but we can last down here for a while. We found some ruins and they are providing some good shelter. Hora out”

RJ had a “what else can go wrong” look on his face, when the relay panel he had been working on gave a squeak, sparked and then blew out. Blowing smoke all over the place.

“When it rains it pours” Lt Jordan said.

On Planet

“A Klingon!!” Hora gasped “What is he doing on this planet?” She asked as she squeezed Wolvrak’s pockets. She could not feel the suture spray bottle right away and her hand went from his upper left thigh to his inner crotch. She felt something big there, but from the narrowing of Wolvrak’s eyes, she knew it was not the suture spray.

“Sorry about that” Hora apologized and then added quietly “Nice package!” Her groping hands then found the spray bottle. She quickly pulled the bottle out and sprayed the stuff over his wound. “There, we have medical supplies with us as well and more back at our shuttle, but I’m not sure how your biological immune system will react to our meds.”

Ensign Maats called out from the ruins “Hey… I found a door over here. I think there are more to these ruins underground. I think the door is still working!”

“A surprise attack, a crashed ship, first contact, a Klingon and now a secret door. When it rains it pours!!” Hora gripped as she looked at the Shistavanian for ideas.
 
"I fucking hate rain. Put the shields up! We got anyone on this fucking tub that can replace fuses and relays well Lee and I check out this power drain?" He asked getting more pissed by the minute.

Tavell nodded and called to a helmsman who was was not ignorant to the workings of the ship. When the young man got there he was addressed by his LT. "Get down there and start replacing all the blown Relay's and fuses!" Tavell ordered.

Leeandri climbed out with help from Tavell. "Well thank you!" She said with a big smile. This was one of those times when she would show some emotion. She always had a thing for dark skinned men. Her pause was not unnoticed by RJ.

"Shit woman get laid on your own time!" He said pushing on her ass. She was roughly pushed past Tavell who was taken by the beautiful romulan.

"Alright, alright stop pushing me. Ass!"

"Now take us to this energy drain. We might be able to shield the ship somehow! Or at least isolate where this drain is coming from!" RJ said, his mood getting worse. "You know if the fucking Night Runner was here we could have transported everyone aboard and off we would go!"

"Yes well She's not here so let's just address the task at hand! now we need to start with trying to stop the drain! We should be able to shield it like you suggested! Lt Jordan and I will work on trying to identify the source of it!" Leeandri said. Then she tried to reach Hora again. "Captain this is the Tripoli! We are experiencing a power drain! What is your status? If we can not get this drain stopped we will be pulled to the surface! Orders Captain?"
She was eyeing Tavell with great interest now.

RJ went to engineering, and went to work trying to shield the drain.

KC
 
Wolvrak

When Hora groped his crotch he didn't appreciate it, but as any male hears nice package he's going to grin. As she applies the suture spay Wolvrak sighs deeply, as it not only seals the wound it numbs the pain. Thank you Captain Hora, the would feels much better. But ... next time you wish to feel my ''Package" ... Leaning down till his warm breath brushes her ear he spoke softly. "let's do it together in much more comfortable surroundings." With that said he sits upright, pulls his excursion suit back on clicking the helmet ring into place. Retrieves his knife from the snow he stood stepping over to the Klingon, Hora must have thought Wolvrak was going to kill him. Because he was bending down with the knife in his hand, only to wipe pink blood from the blade onto the Klingon's pants. Looking back over his shoulder to Hora. "You should come tend to this one, it looks like my blade struck true."

Standing upright ears swivel hearing Maats call out about more to the Ruins, he leaves the Klingon in Hora's obviously capable hands. Collecting his weapons slung the rifle over his right shoulder, holstered the Pistol on his right hip and sheath the Knife on his left hip. It's Shistavanian nature to be prepared for anything, so he walks over to investigate what the Ensign has found. Drawing his pistol Wolvrak stuck his large furry head through the door, Maats almost laughs as the Shistavanian's expression is like a curious puppy. He turns his head to look at Maats, jerking it slightly to the right for him to first into the room. Being the young Ensign didn't weigh as much as he, Maats had a translator also and finally spoke to him. "Alright ... tricorder readings confirm the walls floor and ceiling are solid, a hallway slopes 15 degrees down to another room.

Glancing at Wolvrak Maats asks him. "Is the Klingon bound safely for Captain Jiggles to be alone with him?" Realizing his mistake he hurriedly corrects himself. "Captain Hora." With a deep rumbling chuckle shaking his head. "It is good to that you can speak for yourself Maats." Slapping him on the back in a friendly way. "I don't have to ask why she is called that. Now would you please explain the unprof" Maats was fast enough to place his hand against his muzzle for silence, just as Hora walks to say "Damned Klingon biology!" Maats is quick to remove his hand from Wolvrak's muzzle with an apologetic grin on face. "Did you get injured by the Klingon Captain Hora?" Hearing Hora instead of Jiggles she smiles at his being professional, but wonders if he'd slipped up and said Jiggles. "No Ensign I'm OK.'' Wolvrak says "Maats, We would have heard him groan from here with a knee to the Nasi."

Pausing a moment to scratch the side of his head before speaking. Captain Hora, not to interrupt, but you should tell your man on the com. Lower safety protocols and run power conduits in line with a power converter from the Warp Drive to power the shields awhile. Until we can find the Power Core down here and find a way to overload it, place explosive charges on it, around it and the support beams to bring this place down on itself.
 
Last edited:
A few minutes earlier

Stardate 2261, Personal log of Captain Hora of the USS Tripoli. This job sucks and I hate personal logs!! So whoever is reading this is damn lucky I have anything in here at all. So far, while I have been in command, I have had to deal with an alien ship that the Tripoli shot down, made first contact with a werewolf which I proceeded to fondle, captured a Klingon officer probably starting a war with the Klingon empire, I have managed to patch him up and I think he will live. He'll probably think i'm weak for not killing him. Klingons!!! So difficult to deal with!!

Anyhow, I triggered some kind of alien energy draining weapon which is sucking the energy from the Tripoli. Finally, I'm going inside ancient ruins, and disturbing the archaeological find of the century. I’m certain the Intergalactic Cultural Heritage enforcement unit will be sending me a very nasty message when they find out!

It just seems every time I think I have solved a problem, more problems pop up.

Hora communicator beeped, she sighed. She flipped open the communicator as she gruffly stated to the computer recording her log “LIKE NOW, End Captain’s log”

Then she yelled into the communicator “WHAT NOW!”

“Captain, it’s Lt Jordan. We are going to try and shield the engines from the energy drain, but we are going to need you to override the security protocols to do it.” He said.

“Jordan, security protocols are there for a reason, what are you doing?” Hora asked.

“RJ and Lee think if we reverse the polarity of the shields it will reflect the draining beam back at the planet. We need Captain’s override to do make that happen.” Jordan explained. Then he said in a soft whisper, which Hora overheard “Oh yes… that’s the spot... faster”

“Lt, who are you talking to? And what is happening up there?” Hora asked.

“I’m talking to Leeandri” He said in a guilty way “and she is massaging one of my stiff muscles”

Hora knew right away which stiff muscle Leeandri was massaging!! “You want me to override the security codes while a Romulan is rubbing your crotch!!” Hora gasped in total disbelief.

“Yes” The Lt answered back, not phased by her statement.

Hora could not believe this crazy request! But she just knew it could not be a Romulan trick, it was just too crazy.

“Lt push her hands away” Hora ordered. Then she addressed the ship's computer “Computer, override security codes on my orders, authority 012672” Hora told the ship’s computer.

“Shield security codes removed” the computer reported.

“NOW SAVE MY SHIP!!” She screamed at her communicator. She flipped her communicator closed while Ensign Maats was calling to her.

“Captain you have got to check this out!” He said from inside the ruins.

Hora walked through the secret door and saw a magnificent room constructed of rare golden granite like ore that gleamed like yellow iron under a crimson sun. A high, arching door way leads to a small control room. The controls looked ancient, but were still in working order. The system was controlled by some kind of Artificial Intelligence.

Ensign Maat was holding Wolvrak muzzle but quickly remove his hand.

"Damned Klingon biology!" Hora grumbled.

"Did you get injured by the Klingon Captain Hora?"

Hora smiled at his professional bearing "No Ensign I'm OK.''

"Maats, We would have heard him groan from here with a knee to the Nasi." Wolvrak explained. Then he continued "Captain Hora, not to interrupt, but you should tell your man on the com. Lower safety protocols and run power conduits in line with a power converter from the Warp Drive to power the shields awhile. Until we can find the Power Core down here and find a way to overload it, place explosive charges on it, around it and the support beams to bring this place down on itself."

Hora eyebrow bunched up as she thought about what he was suggesting.

"That's a good idea. The crew has already reconfigured the shields. But the additional power is just what we need." Hora confirmed.

She flipped open her communicator "RJ, try running power conduits in line with a power converter from the Warp Drive to power the shields, until we figure out how to turn this thing off" She told RJ.
 
Last edited:
"You two have got to be fucking kidding me? We are all in danger of losing our fucking lives and you are getting a fucking hand job? Leeandri, I know you are all worldly and all with being a diplomat but really?" RJ said walking into the little hide away Tavell and Lee found for them selves.

"LT I... I mean to say we..." Lee said flustered! She got up and straightened her tunic.

"You know what? save it! You bust my balls because Jiggles and I have a history yet we are both working our ass's off trying to save this ship! And within a few hours you are wrist deep in cock! Well the good news is we have one and only one operational transporter pad. So if we are bringing people back it'll be single file! Tavell I want you to start another ship wide scan while Lee and I get some supplies from our shuttle!"
.

"You are not in charge!" Tavell barked back at RJ, not liking the way he was being talked to. RJ was in his face in a second.

"Seeing you were more interested in spraying diplomatic joy all over her face instead of doing your fucking job. Till the Captain gets back I am in charge. I will assure you! She will agree with this 100%!" RJ said poking the big man in the chest. LT Jordan knew RJ was that rare breed of man who took command of situations when they needed to whether he had the right or not. Seeing he was the same rank as Tavell he saw no reason not to do just that and make sure everyone was doing their jobs.

"Enough!" Leeandri said holding her hands up and keeping the men apart. "Now till Hora is back on board we need to work to save the ship and RJ does have more experience then you Tavell, it would, given the situation, be prudent to look at this less as a rank situation and instead do whats best for the ship! I also agree that the Captain would see it this way!" The captain could be heard on the com. After she explained her idea Leeandri nodded that should work lets get to it boys, she hoped that would be the end of the testosterone

"Fine!" Tavell said and stormed off.

KC
 
Last edited:
Ensign Maats was passing his tricorder over the main control panel as Wolvrak looked on. There was a chair made of Onyx in front of the panel. Hora slipped into the chair and smiled at the other two.

“Clearly this was meant for sitting. I don’t need Federation archaeological sages and scholars to tell me that’’’ Hora reasoned.

Hora leaned over the control panel and looked at the weird symbols.

“Why would an ancient race set up an energy draining weapon on an ice world?” Hora asked out loud. “What were they trying to protect?”

Ensign Maats put on the airs of superiority. “Jiggles, this is a situation just like the one faced by the USS Enterprise when they encountered Morgs and Eymorgs. The female Eymorgs removed Spock’s brain so he could become the watchful protector called “The Controller”. It is just like that situation” The Ensign explained.

“Ensign Maat, it is Captain Hora. Please don’t call me Jiggles.” Hora ordered Ensign Maats. “And this is not like that situation at all. Everyone still has a brain! Although I’m starting to wonder about you…” She added.

“We are thinking about this as a weapon, but what if it is not. Think about it. This is an ice planet, not too many choices for energy sources. Maybe the energy beam was designed to lock onto an orbiting power source. A solar collector perhaps. For some reason the collector is no longer in orbit, so now this ground station locks onto anything in orbit and draws power from it.” Hora suggested.

“Actual Jiggl … I Mean Captain that sounds very logical.” Ensign Maats agreed.

“Have the Tripoli scan the planet’s orbits and see if there is a power source up there. Or if there is any crashed site on the planet that looks like a power source.” Hora ordered the Ensign.

Wolrvak gave Hora a look, which caused her to ask him “What??”
 
Wolvrak

Wolvrak didn't need asked twice for his opinion. "My people are isolationist ... so I would not know of the universe outside the Ulvena system and our trade routes. Though I am highly intuitive when it comes to relative technologies, ancient ruins are far out of my range of expertise." Crossing muscular arms over a broad chest his musculature is highly defined in the excursion suit. "Blowing it up is crude but it's the best idea I have. A efficient means of destruction as any. Ears twitch from the constant scuttling sound that the others couldn't hear, his extremely sensitive ears certainly could and was so annoying.

"The Ice Planets core may have been used up to power the ruins or it could be drawing power even now." Ears twitch from the constant scuttling sound the others couldn't hear. Imagining ruins, documenting and saving this information is fine. My opinion is simple. The crew and the ship come first, ruins be damned if it were my crew in danger!" It's exactly like something Captain Kirk would've said. He and Wolvrak were a little similar in some ways not very similar in many others."

Possibly incubating thousands to hatch in numbers, or in cold sleep to relieve a dead crew. After their Ship attacks yours it didn't press the attack but breaks away without finishing it. Probably programmed to return to the surface, land in the facility to switch out dead crew. Finally Wolvrak shakes his head to rid his sensitive ears of the sound. "Do you not hear the sound?! It is like the scuttling of what do you call them ... Incects?" Hoping Hora and Maats expression was one of recognition, Wolvrak quickly draws his blade and Disruptor. "I hate the vile mindless things they carry disease, devour crops and winter stores." The big dark shistavanian visibly shudders at the very thought. "Damn bugs! I don't mean little ones!"
 
Last edited:
Osal

He had woken when the Orion woman bent over him, of course her knee to his groin was not welcome, but it was informative. What was also informative was that they have placed him near a fire and also the female was tending his wounds, which was...curious.

When she left, he tested his bonds, they were secure, but not tied by a seasoned warrior. He managed to worm himself into a position to sit. He could not see his dagger, that meant somebody had taken it. Also the area was clear of weapons, but who would need weapons to get free?

He noticed that the three were busy at some entrance and watched as they decended. He was to be left unguarded. This brought a grin to his lip as he rolled over to a piece of the craft and used the jagged edges of the torn metal to cut his bonds. Finally he managed to rise and looked around. A piece of sturdy wood would make a cudgel.

He paused to think. They could have killed him, but did not. The Federation scum were at war with the Klingon empire, yet they did not harm him. The big wolf-like creature did hit him when he was down, knocking him out. He slapped the wood into his open palm, he was going to repay the insult.

He made his way towards the entrance of the ruins
 
As they worked RJ was getting more pissed by the second. He didn't like not knowing what was going on on the planet surface.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Lee look lets have Jordan start a planet wide scan. We need to give Hora and who ever is down there all the information they can get. They are already going into this more unprepared then I like!" Leeandri considered him for a second.

"Yes I concur, The captain will need to be made aware of any concerns that are down there!" she got up and started to walk back to the bridge.

"Lt we have done another scan of the ship and nothing new to report." Lt Tavell said as they bridge.

"Thank you Lt. good job!" Leeandri said with a smile and went to stand by the bank of scanners and screens on the wall.

"Ya good job. Now we need to do a planetary scan. I want to know what is down there. Anything that might help the Captain!" RJ said pushing in between them and began to type instructions into the scanner.


With in moments the scan came back. "Will you look at that. not far from where Hora touched down, it's not natural it's alien for sure. But the computer is having trouble defining it. It's part of a ship for sure though given the size and the mechanical make up of the debris it is not in any of the known databases. It's a either really old and predates any of the federation archives or it's a new discovery!" Lee said as she tried to identify the parts.

"Captain Hora, this is the Tripoli, there is another alien... Well there is something not far from you. It's nothing we can identify though it is in pieces probably a wrecked ship! proceed with caution! Tripoli out." Lt Tavell said into the coms.

"RJ look at this!" Lee said pointing to the illuminated screen. "During the scan, we picked up something in orbit of the planet. It's well it's a man made. but orbiting like a moon!" RJ pushed her aside to look.

"Now what... It's being powered by the solar waves that are coursing through this system. As to what or why it's here? I have no fucking clue. It's not emanating any power. that probably why Hora missed it when she did her first scan, she was looking for something that was using power. "Look we will let Hora and the ground team check out the debris while we continue to work on the ship and I hope I can trust you two to work on gathering everything you can on that... Solar Collector!" RJ said to Tavell and Lee who both gave his a smile. He shook his head and walked off.

"Jiggles come in jiggles!" RJ said to his com when he was alone. "We have more developments up here what's your status?"

KC
 
Hora listened to Wolvrak careful as she looked over the symbols on what appeared to be the main control panel. When he was done talking she looked up.

“Wolvrak, my people and most of the people of the federation are explorers. Humans” Hora explained and pointed to Ensign Maats “I think they take the exploring bit too far. Always poking their noises into things they should not. But you have to give them credit. They fought 3 huge wars on their planet, and almost blew themselves up. But now they are the dominate race behind the federation. My ship, the USS Tripoli was built by them.” She explained.

“I tell you all of this, because USS Tripoli is on a 5 year mission, to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations. Our mission is not blow up civilization, even old ones when we find them!" Hora explained.

Wolvrak growled "you can't complete the 5 year mission without a ship or a crew!"

"Ok... I understand your point. But I want to do both. I want to save my ship and crew… and figure out what the ancient race was doing here. If it looks bad for the crew, we'll phaser and photon torpedo this place until there is nothing left. ok?” Hora asked Wolvrak.

Before he could answer her communicator activated "Captain Hora, this is the Tripoli, there is another alien... Well there is something not far from you. It's nothing we can identify though it is in pieces probably a wrecked ship! proceed with caution! Tripoli out."

“Oh great, something else to deal with. Ensign Maats, you and Wolvrak, go check out the new debris. Oh and check on the Klingon, he should still be knocked out.”

Wolrvak’s ears twitched and he asked "Do you not hear that sound?! It is like the scuttling of what do you call them ... Incects?"

Hora's and Maats looked at each other and then back to Wolrvak, who was now fully armed. Hora and Maats both had expressions non-recognition.

“We don’t hear anything.” Hora said to Wolrvak and then told Ensign Maats “Ensign Maats, arm yourself”

“Yes sir” He asked and pulled out his phaser

“Now go find the crashed spaceship with all its advanced technologies!” Hora ordered as she bent over the control panel. The other two moved away from the panel and Hora could not see them in her normal field of view. Her communicator beeped again and said “"Jiggles come in jiggles!" Hora heard RJ’s voice. "We have more developments up here what's your status?".

Hora flipped open her communicator “RJ, what do you have?”
 
Last edited:
When RJ heard Hora's voice she smiled. "Good to hear from ya Captain. Well there seems to be a Solar Collector orbiting the planet. Sorry I have little more to tell you at this time. I am looking into it and hope to have more for you soon. Also I have one transporter working so if you need just give the word and we'll try and get you back here!" RJ said. He hated not knowing the answer to problems infront of him. And there seemed to be ten new questions for every one answer he got on the ship. He hoped that the Captain was having better luck then he was and her mission on the surface would end soon and get her back aboard the ship.

Lee was now going through secret Romulan archives trying to figure out what the pieces of ship were and what race they belonged to. Tavell was it seemed to busy eyeing her ass. "Lt you need to concentrate. We should have time for that later, and if RJ catches us again he'll launch you out a photon tube!" She said to the young man. "And yes he has that bad a temper!" She said when she smiled at the threat.

KC
 
Taking the lead he realized too late Captain Hora had bound the Klingon, Wolvrak mentally berated himself for not doing it himself. Approaching the the campfire warily it's obvious the prisoner rolled or just crawled away from the fire. Tracking the marks in the snow till he found the bindings the Klingon had cut from his wrists and ankles. "Enarshga Grashiri!"

Crouching low his Shistavanian nose could track his scent, it was a distinct one that he was certain of. Searching out Maat's he hadn't gotten far from his sight as he crept up on the young Ensign to cover his mouth whispers in his ear. "Shhhh it is Wolvrak, the prisoner is free and will have a makeshift weapon. Put your weapon on maximum stun be prepared to kill because he will kill you and me, but we are not going to allow that understand? He pats Maat's encouragingly upon his slim right shoulder with a huge gloved paw like hand.

"Is your Shuttle secure? Ensign Maats, as Wolvrak soon realized what Hora meant by his habit of explaining things in detailed technical terms. Yes the Shuttles secure. "Thank you Ensign ... I am going to contact Captain Hora on the com, as quietly as possible" Taking a calming breath before speaking. "Captain Hora ... the Klingon escaped. I am to blame he was not bound by me, I left my job to another that I should have done it. I suggest you fire and ask questions later. I return with Ensign Maats, I want you to keep your personel safe. Please do not a fire if you see crimson and blue, it will be us." Wolvrak is pressing his own disruptor pistol into Maat's hand. "Keep it for now my friend, you will need fire power out there." Do not trouble yourself I have my rifle and dagger he will not escape me this time."

Wolvrak's back was like an unmovable crimson wall in the doorway of the ruins. No light from the torches inside escapes the ruins with him keeping anyone for looking in on Allies. "If the Klingon is like the stories I was told, the cold will not inhibit him much. Turning his head back into the cold his red eyes scan the darkness for any movement.

"The Klingon will plan to attack the moment we step outside, so we must move warily yet quickly with weapons at the ready. Hope we can be beamed up as a group and not one at a time. I'll go last so I can fend the Klingon off long enough, to be beamed to my ship and repair it."

"The insect enemy that attacked your ship awakens to attack also." Wolvrak looks over his shoulder, senses still alert for the Klingon as he spoke in hushed tones. "Captain wreckage from the crashed ship can retrofit into mine, I need to use the Shuttle to get to my ship. Soon as I am the Shuttle returns by Autopilot and lands with the entrance facing the ruins.

After repairs the Tripoli can guide me to what helps drain power and I can destroy it, only my ships guidance system was effected so I can take off. I need a universal translator to speak real time with the Tripoli, be much faster if your Ensign helped. But you will stun my furry ass, even had I formally requested it in slave silks on the bed in your own quarters."
 
Last edited:
“RJ… We have a theory down here that power drain is not a weapon. It is just this ground station trying to draw power from an orbiting power source. The solar collector was that power source. If you can get that thing working again, even at a reduced power level, the power draining beam will lock on and the threat to other spacecraft will have been removed.” Hora explained

Just then Wolvrak and Ensign Maats returned. Wolvrak explained about the wreckage and the need for the shuttle.

“RJ, did you hear all of that?” Hora asked him.

“Yes sweet cheeks!” RJ replied.

“Good, are there any other ships in orbit or approaching?” Hora asked ignoring RJ flippant reply.

“No” RJ answered.

“I guess their ship or ships are not around. Wolrvak is sure they are here on the planet. Insect looking creatures, he tells me.” Hora answered. “Hey, I got an idea. Beam someone down here to help protect me from the insects or the Klingon. That way Maats can go with Wolvrak to the wrecked space ship site.”

“You lost the Klingon?” He asked with a little bit of disbelief in his voice.

“Yes… his head is harder than I thought. Just send someone” Hora told him. Twenty seconds later, Leeandri and Lt Jordan materialize in same the room Hora and the others were in.

“The re-enforcements are here at last!!” Hora teased. She then turned to Wolvrak and Maats “Ok be careful out there!” She said to them. They both nodded and ducked out of the ancient control room.

Hora looked over to the two new comers. “I think I know how to turn it on” She bragged as she pointed to the ancient control panel. “I just have no clue what it does!” She added.
 
When Lee got to the planet she looked at Hora. "Captain how may we be of assistance?" She asked after the wolf like man and Maats left to look for the Kligon. "Captain, the kligon should have been killed on sight, they can not be trusted!" Lee scolded the captain for letting the enemy live when she had a window to kill him.

Hora looked over to the two new comers. “I think I know how to turn it on” She bragged as she pointed to the ancient control panel. “I just have no clue what it does!” She added.

Leeandri looked at the Orion. "You are as reckless as RJ. Any alien tech must be looked over logically and not tampered with until a variables that can be known are known! Not knowing what it does and turning it on is like playing Russian roulette with all our lives! Foolish to the extreme!" after she said her piece she drew her phaser and signaled that she was ready to guard Hora.

Back on the ship RJ scanned the solar collector a few more times. "It's got a command center in the middle of it!" He said to himself as he looked the orb over. he went to the transporter room and put a scanner on the pad it was set for a quick and thorough scan then he would bring it back. It was an old school way of checking out what's what on a ship!

"Send it out!" He said to the tech at the consul. The scanner left, and a second later it was back. He picked up the scanner and went to the computer. "Looks like I'll be able to breath, no hostiles, hell no life of any kind!"

He got up and walked to a room where he could not be over heard. "Captain. I have checked out the Solar Collector, I want to beam aboard and check it out! Over!" He said into the com.

KC
 
Wolvrak and Maats headed towards the shuttle craft as Hora turned to face Leeandri. Hora was a little pissed at Leeandri since she had arrived. Now Leeandri was lecturing her on the proper way to investigate ancient technology. This really irked Hora and her patience had been worn out. So she laid into the Romulan.

“I DID NOT say I was going to turn it on. I just said I figured out “how” to do it.” Hora yelled back at Leeandri.

Hora communicator beeped. She flipped it open. She heard "Captain. I have checked out the Solar Collector, I want to beam aboard and check it out! Over!"

"OK RJ, but be careful!" She ordered.

Vox squad attack

Vox are roughly 7 tall at the shoulder and 11 long. They have six limbs protruding from their midsection, two are used for walking; the other four end in four-fingered hands. Their tough, sandy-yellow exoskeleton is extremely hard. They had small hard shell wings, but can not fly. Vox has two multifaceted, black eyes, two antennae, and a complicated jaw structure that manipulates food while it is being chewed. The antennae help the Vox maneuver through total darkness. A Vox often wear harnesses for carrying things but little to no forms of clothing.

The 20 man attack squad of Voxain had the ruins now surrounded. They had not seen the Klingon or Wolvrak and Maats. They did however see movement of Lt Jordan near the entrance way and open fired. Laser bolt impacted the walls and nearby rocks of the door way.

Lt Jordan crouched down and yelled “We’re under attack!!”

Hora and Lee also took up defensive positions and both yelled back “WE KNOW”

A series of laser bolt came in so close to Lt Jordan, he had to duck. Jordan could hear the insects approaching as his head was down. He popped his head up and fires blindly into the falling snow storm. Then he had to duck again “Their leap frogging, every time I duck.” He yelled.

“We have you covered” Hora yelled back as more laser bolts came inside the doorway. Whoever these creatures were, they were good shots!

Lt Jordan got ready to fire again, but was tackled by one of the giant human sized cockroaches. Hora phasered the creature, stunning it but more poured into the room. Soon Lt Jordan Lee, and Hora were all involved in hand to hand combat with the insects!!
 
Last edited:
Voxians Attack

Wolvrak grabs Maats by the collar jerking his friend down they hear laser fire crack off the ruins. "We have all we need here, now be calm recall your training." Matts pulls his phaser making a moved to rush to his Captains aid the big Shistavanian grabs his arm to stop the young Ensign. "You do not rush to enemy fire! You have to flank your enemy to get them in a crossfire. Put your phaser on kill. This Is Warfare, Understand?! Maats nods quietly yet impatiently said "Yes I Do!" Wolvrak grins speaking as quietly "Good My Friend!" His furry excursion suited companions way of encouragement. "You take the low ground, I take the high ground. Now Move!" Keeping low Wolvrak sprints behind the snow drift up to the top. He drops to the snow to aim his disruptor riffle firing he takes down three insects in a row insects. They screech hideously as their bodies slowly disintegrate compared to a Phasers split second, the weapons deemed unnecessarily cruel is banned by the 'civilized' Worlds. It's used on the Voxian by a Shistavanian who isn't thinking twice as he fires on them. Short screeches can be heard from Maats position Voxians fall dead with each shot.

Aiming for the ones at the ruins door he kills two, as Voxians fire on his position Wolvrak had to get down quickly. Rolling onto his side using his Dagger to use to pry clips off a that holds his Com together. Pulls out a small piece of alien tech from a pocket on his thigh, refastening the clips of his improvised he tests it. "Maats?" With no static he hears "Maats here!" He fires killing a Voxian that fell forward pushing it's fellow soldiers out from cover. "Tighten the crossfire!" Firing several times he hits the moving target, misses one that's jumping away. "Yes Sir" Maat's moves in behind pieces of wreckage to get closer, firing the disruptor pistol at two Voxians they screech while disintegrating. It's troubling to the young Ensign so he just uses his Phaser. Wolvrak stands advancing at full speed down the snowdrift on the enemy position killing as many as possible. Takes a couple laser hits in his left arm and shoulder he snarls at the Vox that shot him, lowers his uninjured shoulder slams his body into the Vox. Sending it backwards it fell onto it's back flailing arms and legs wildly, trying to roll over to get back in the fight.

Diving on the Vox a right hand holding it down swiftly draws his Dagger, stabbing his blade through the tough shell of it's thorax. Cutting upward into it's vital organs coughing up this green blood, the arms and legs stop flailing slowing even though it's dead. "Esgral Grash!" Wolvrak vehemently cursed drawing the blade from the body to stick the blade in the snow drawing it out it's free of the green blood. Breathing deeply the large Shistavanian rolls off the dead Vox only to find himself atop the ruins. Speaking quietly into the Com "W and M OK. Engaged V 10 dead. W above M below Orders Jiggles?" Sliding on his stomach a little way from the dead Voxian, lifts the Com talking into it "M your position?" Whispering into the Com "Just around the corner from the ruins door." Wolvrak whispers "Can the com's translate me?" The young Ensign grins he's one step ahead of him. "Your tech and Alien tech retrofit cancels it out. Signal from tricorder only you me the Captain can hear each other." Wolvrak sighs relieved it works. Using the com tells him "Attack, only use my Grash Disruptor outside and the Phaser inside. Just don't shoot Hora, from the weapons fire she has backup. Close quarters aim carefully, alright my friend?"
 
Last edited:
As the Vox stormed into the chamber Lee drew he weapon and got into a defensible position with good cover and good fields of view. She fired when she had the chance. Soon the risk was too high of hitting a team mate. She drew a long blade she had tucked into her high leather boot. "Come and fucking get it!" She hissed in her native tongue. The first one that was in striking distance lost it's head. She side swiped another jamming her blade into the back of its head. Their armor was good but the blade with enough force could penetrate it. Hora to Lee's surprise was handling herself fine. Orions in her mind were not great warriors. Yet Hora was exceptionally well versed in hand to hand. Hora was busy with one Vox when another was about to strike. Leeandri leapt upon it's back and forced it to abandon it's attack on Hora. Lee was faster to her feet and placed a a killing blow into it's head.

"We need some support here Hora! WE WILL BE OVER RUN!" she shouted as she charged another one. "EVENTUALLY!" She had killed her forth yet there seemed to be no end to the assault.

KC
 
Hora

With a throaty purr of laughter Hora slammed her fist into the face of one of the Vox fighters … The huge 7 foot tall cockroach crashed against the stone wall of the ancient control room.

“Shit that hurt!” Hora yelled as she shook her hand. The bug’s sandy-yellow exoskeleton was extremely hard as she just found out. But Hora had only enough time to register that fact before another Vox was on her. She spun into her next opponent with a powerful blow to its crotch and an elbow to one of its multifaceted, black eyes. Hora strikes, footing and moves were measured and prefect… although in a wild and reckless way. Learned not from Star Fleet Academy, but from countless bar fights she had been involved in.

The blow to the Vox’s crotch was useless. “I should have known, these things are sexless!” She commented more to herself than to her fellow fighters Lt Jordan and Lee. It also meant using her female Orion charms on them was unless. It was just luck her elbow to its eye gave her just enough time to leap away from one of its 4 arms that were trying to crush her.

She landed on the ancient control panel and jumped away from another Vox that was trying to grab her. The acting Captain of the USS Tripoli landed with a flying kick on the Vox that was fighting Lt Jordan. The big human had been in trouble, but the green skinned overly busty Orion had knocked the charging Vox off course and it crash into another Vox, knocking both of them out cold.

“Thanks” Lt Jordan gasped as he pulled his voluptuous Captain back on her feet.

The two continued to fight now back to back. As another Vox tried to rip her apart, she grabbed its four fingered hand and twist its thumb backwards. For most humanoids that move would have been VERY painful, but Vox digits can bend in that direction.

“What is their weak spot?” Hora yelled in frustration as she barely got away via a spin and climbing on the attacking Vox back. Hora might have died right then, as another Vox was about to attack her from behind, but Leeandri leapt upon its back and delivered a killing blow into its head.

The Vox, Hora was now riding, shook itself to get rid of Hora. But Hora had clamped her strong legs around the bug. Straddling it like a bull rider. Hora’s legs and thigh muscles were very strong from all the fuckin… well you know what Orion females do a lot of.

Her upper body however was being flung wildly as the Vox shook itself. So Hora grabbed the only things available, the Vox's two antenna. The creature screamed in pain as Hora twisted the two antenna. “Found it… Their weak spot is their antennae!!” She yelled as she rode the Vox like a charging bull around the ancient control room.

She heard Lee shout "We need some support here Hora! WE WILL BE OVER RUN!" so she directed her charging Vox into the other Voxes attacking Lee and Lt Jordan. It was almost comical as Hora bowled over several Vox. Leeandri added the word “eventually” to her comment as Hora removed the immediate danger.

Unfortunately, Hora ride smashed itself into the ancient control panel so hard she was flung off its back and smashed into a wall with a THUD. The cracking of Hora’s ribs could be heard by everyone in the room. As even her huge breasts could not cushion the impact. “Fuck…” is all she could gasp as she slumped against the wall unable to get up. Another Vox approached her to finish her off.

Ensign Maats

A tall blonde human of Dutch ancestry smiled. He was learning a lot from the tough Shistavanian. The flanking and cross-fire tactics had worked perfectly. But he had watched Wolvrak charge down the snow bank and had seen him take laser fire. As was Jan Maats nature, he thought there must be a better way than a direct charge. So as he ducked around the ruins and ran towards the ancient ruin doorway he jucked left and right, kind of like a running back on a football team.

The two Vox snipers would never had time to shoot Ensign Maats had he charged directly at the door. But the zigzag path had given them time to fire at him. Luckily for Maats his erratic motion saved his life. But he had to duck behind a rock column before making it to the doorway.

“Wolvrak, I’m pinned down” He said as he returned laser fire towards the sniper positions.
 
Last edited:
Wolvrak covers Maat's

Hearing Maat's voice from the com. "Wolvrak, I'm pinned down!" "Wolvrak spoke calmly into his com. "Cover fire coming up." Switching the disruptor rifle to fully automatic, the Shistavanian crawls on his belly to the edge of the ruins roof. "Fire at the door of the ruins so I can spot you" A Phaser hit two feet left of Wolvrak's position. Firing from this angle it wouldn't work so he rises to taking a knee, openening up on the Voxians dropping like the proverbial flies. Clicking on his com "NOW MOVE!" The young Ensign bravely sprinted to the ruins, Wolvrak picks off a Voxian that jumped out into Maat's path. Seeing him sprint beneath the roof of the ruins entrance hearing Phaser fire. Wolvrak picks off a Voxian and jumps from the roof of the ruins entrance to join Maat's on the opposite side of the door. Turning down the Disruptor to it's lower setting, making eye contact they nod. The young Ensign crouched firing low as Wolvrak fires high. A Voxian was reaching for Hora with this angry hiss, only to screech disintegrating only inches away from crushing her in it's grip
Maat's hit one jumping at Leeandri between the eyes falling in a heap. Shistavanian burst through the door firing with one powerful swing of his knife took a enemies head clean off.

Green blood spurts from a stump as it's arms wave feebly for it's head it falls to the floor. Pulling the Disruptor strap off his shoulder tossing weapon to a large skinned dark Human who like he knew how to use it. Wolvrak snarls driving his recurved Dagger into it's chest lifting it off the floor growling he slung it off his blade the slam into the wall. Others had things well under control as Wolvrak takes a knee beside Hora, to brush the hair out of her eyes. "Are you alright my lovely green Orion?" Said in that deep toned rumbling voice of his knowing it would get her ire up. But before she could strike he took her delicate yet strong hand in his huge black furry one. "I was worried about you." Wiping blood from his blade on a dusty rag, places a hand on her shoulder. Looking over his shoulder to call out "The Captain is injured she needs medical attention! If you are wondering who I am. I am Captain Wolvrak of the armed fast Freighter Inakhal Koliv. Captain Hora got a autodistress call from my ship, she personally came with Ensign Maats to the icy surface to my aid."
 
Last edited:
“Thanks… for… saving… my… life” Hora managed to said to Wolvrak as her beautiful face filled with pain when she tried to talk. She was only taking shallow breaths, as deeper ones, increased the pain. Lt Jordan came over and opened up his small medical bag. He found the medical sensor and activated it, passing it over Hora torso.

“Broken ribs. I can give you a localized pain killer, but you’ll need to get back to the Tripoli to be healed correctly.” The Lieutenant explained.

“Give… me… the… pain… killer… I… can’t… leave… the… planet… yet.” Hora told him.

“Mr. Wolvrak can you gently pull her to her feet.” Lt Jordan asked the big furry wolfman. Wolvrak nodded and grabbed both Hora hands and gently pulled her up. Hora gasped in pain but got to her feet.

“Ahhh, we need to inject the pain killer at the site of the pain” Lt Jordan explained to both Wolvrak and Hora. “I’ll use the sensor to point out the spot and you inject the meds” Jordan explained to Wolvrak, handing him the injector.

The process was quick as they needed to make 5 injections on her back. But when they got to her front Lt Jordan hesitated.

“Why are you stopping?” Wolrvak growled.

“Ahhh, you’ll need to lift up her breasts to get to the last two spots.” Lt Jordan said

“Just… do… it…” Hora gasped, encouraging the men to finish the job.

Wolvrak grabbed first one and then the other breast as Lt Jordan pointed to the right spot. Wolvrak completed the injections and Hora started to breathe better right away.

“Wow that feels better already” Hora confirmed. “Ah you can let go of my tit now” She said to Wolvrak.

The Shistavanian gave her his best puppy dog look saying “Sorry” as he released her big jug.

“Ok, let me check on Leeandri” Hora said as she walked carefully over to the Romulan. Lt Jordan grabbed Wolvrak arm before he could walk away and whispered “How were her breasts… as good as they look?” he asked.
 
A Strange Question Asked

Wolvrak hadn't had the opportunity to sit quietly allowing the high level of adrenaline to exit his system yet. But with Hora he managed to help her up gently enough, the large Lt placec a Hypo Spray to his huge hand. Injecting the spots he indicated Lt Jordan injected the spots he needed to. Lt Jordan hesitated. Wolvrak growls deeply. "Why do you stop? Finish her injections" Lt Jordan blushed it couldn't show with his handsome shade of dark skin. "Her breasts, you have to lift them up." Wolvrak just shook his head at the childish behavior, lifts a breast larger than any he'd ever seen made him curious. Then the other Lt Jordan had no sooner finished she's saying. "Ah, you can let go of my tit now." He just dropped it and hands Lt Jordan the injector. "Sorry." Insulted Hora assumed he held her breast for a reason other than assistance was irritating. Under other situations, like a lot of privacy he'd give her breasts the attention deserved. "OK, I'm going to check on Leeandri."

Walking away she speaks of another alien he did not recognize. It also saddens him that she thought that he'd take advantage of her in a time of medical need. Since he'd been a Pup sadness was't one of the emotions Wolvrak could never hide, his ears droop as his eyes reveal this emotion. Lt Jordan would grab Wolvrak arm before he could walk away whispering "How were her breasts … as good as they look?" Wolvrak just looks down at Jordan's hand on his arm, he quickly let's go realizes he shouldn't have done that. Looking up into Jordan's eyes tilting his head a second. "Like breasts ... what do you think?" Taking his Dagger from a nearby ledge sheaths it clicks as it slid home. Lifting the rifle it's slung over his broad shoulders settled into place. With a nod to Jordan over to Maat's as he's at trying to figure out the Voxian control system. Pulling his pistol from the belt of his thermal coat giving it a once over. "You won't be needing this any more my friend." Maat's frowns knowingly up at Wolvrak. The Shistavanian held up his hand. "Disruptors, a cruel weapon I know.

The Federations Phasers have settings to stun or kill ... much more civilized." My people trade for items to add to our defense, strict laws against alien interaction and strict trade laws to maintain a distrustful Isolationist Society. But the kindness of an ''alien'' ... an old one that assisted me that wasn't Xenophobic changed my way of thinking. So that you and I can be friends and allies now." Patting Maat's gently on his shoulder then holds up the Disruptor. "This is the safety switch" Clicking it into the on position. "Lucky it didn't fire and disintegrate yourself Maat's my friend." Maat's gulps his eyes wide as saucers. Wolvrak chuckles at the expression on his friends face. "If only I had my Holocam!" Rumbling a deep chuckle a female voice says, slightly annoyed. "We're trying to work here Wolvrak." He holsters his pistol with a wink and a grin at Hora. "Female talk ... a more likely story." He ambles to guard the ruins door before somethings thrown at him. Pulls a nutrition bar and drink from a pocket, to slowly eat and drink it.
 
Last edited:
As RJ geared up to transport over to the sphere, he heard a woman call out to him from just outside the Shuttle he was in. "LT."

Turning he saw a pale blue woman he had never seen before. She had long sandy hair and though very different looking she was quite beautiful.

"Ya!" He answered back not liking the interruption.

"I am Petty Officer Felyna Tedawa. I was wondering if I may assist you in your mission. As I have been informed, you are transporting over to the Sphere!" She said in a friendly tone. RJ who had not been expecting this didn't quite know what to say!

"Uhhhh...."

"I'll take that as a yes. Now I have already collected all the equipment I will need so we are just waiting on you then!" She wasn't insulting him he knew. But he still had no idea why she would want to go with him. Not when there was so much to do here and with the Capt gone. Lee gone and LT Jordan gone he thought it odd that she would want to make the ship even more short handed.

"OK I guess I'll meet you in the transporter room. Then when we get aboard I am in charge you do as I say!" RJ said and grabbed the bag of gear and headed out a minute behind her.




Lee was laying on her side having been thrown about ten yards after Hora charged through like a bull rider. Though it wasn't what she would have done she had to admit that it was a very effective tactic. "I'm fine." She said curtly when Jordan came to see about her. She stood up and walked up to her long knife and slid it back into her high boot. "Who's our new friend Hora?" She asked looking as the Shistavanian. She had never seen nor heard of this race. But any help now was welcome. "Capt will you be ok to continue, we could call the Tripoli for you to see real medical treatment!" Lee said. She was worried about the Orion but also would mind her to rest while they took a better look the alien equipment. "Good thinking by the way!" She said to her.


KC
 
"…when we get aboard I am in charge, you do as I say!" Felyna mumbled to herself as she walked to the transporter room. These were the words of the good looking officer from the USS Night Runner. She had heard it all before. Damn Officers. They always thought they knew better and thought they were in charge. However, as all the enlisted crew members knew, they were the ones that made everything work. So secretly they were the ones really in charge!

Let Mr. Good Looking do all the shit she had to do. The long hours, manual labor, the never ending repair jobs, and the fact that she was the leader of her own squad of 6 lower ranking men/women, shit she had more leadership skills that Mr. Fuck Everything That Walks.

She made it to the transporter room and stewed about what RJ had said to her. She had to admit he was hot. The fact that he ordered her around, made him very male. Taking charge and all. She loved that. It made her want him. But she was still pissed at him.

When he showed up to the transporter a minute later, the “I’m super-hot for him” won out over the “I’m pissed at him”.

“Sir, ready for transport” She reported in a smooth and sexy voice. She pointed to the repair kit she had assembled. It was not a simple point, she wiggled her hips suggestively when she had done it.

“Good” RJ replied, continuing to be professional.

“Sir, let me explain something, I’m the expert on ancient xeno-tech on the Tripoli. I also have lots of skills in xeno languages. This is the kind of mission the old captain would have select me for, as part of the away team.” Felyna explained with some pride.

“Ok, let’s go.” RJ ordered.

The two of them started to sparkle and then faded away. They reappeared on the inside of ancient sphere. The place had not been visited in 100s of years. There was dust and decay everywhere. The place was silent except for a faint repetitive electromagnetic pulse beep coming from one panel and a few blinking lights on the few systems that still seemed functional. PO1 Felyna Tadowa took out her tricorder and started scanning, as the two walked around the control room looking at the strange language and control panels.

“The power to the lights and beeping noise is coming from the solar collector.” Felyna reported. “The energy from the collector continues to be pumped into the energy storage array. It has been unattended for three or four centuries according to my reading”

RJ looked over to her with a worried look on his face “How much energy is stored in that array?” He asked, scare of what she was going to reply.

“A fuck load! Tricorder is estimating Tera-megawatt” Felya replied.

“If that array fails…” RJ said out loud

“The ice on this side of the planet will melt, after this place goes up like a supernova… oh and we’d be fried” Felya replied.

“Ok we need to start dumping that energy ASAP…” RJ concluded.

Hora on the ice planet

"Who's our new friend Hora?" Leeandri asked Hora.

Hora, being an Orion, immediately took her question the wrong way. “He is my new friend, not yours” Hora corrected the Romulan. “He is a Shistavanian” She answered Leeandri’s question.

"Capt will you be ok to continue, we could call the Tripoli for you to see real medical treatment!" Lee suggested. Hora was getting even more worked up. Thinking Lee's suggestion was a way to remove Hora as a competitor for Wolrvak affection. Leeandri figured out what was happening and followed up with a compliment to Hora "…Good thinking by the way!" She said about Hora role in the battle.

“Thanks" Hora replied and continued "I’ll be ok as long as the pain killers keep working” Hora answered “That reminds me, I need to talk Wolrvak about those bugs”

Hora limped over to the doorway “Wolrvak, I’m sorry about my earlier comment regarding your handling of my…” Hora started and looked down at her chest “My… breast. I know your intentions were honorable.” Hora apologized. “What can you tell us about these bug creatures? And why did they attack us?”
 
Back
Top