Drow Assassin.. Closed

Pavel watched Shara stride toward his Company with a grace and a bearing that seemed missing from Alaun's presence. It was the sort of impression that could only come from someone trained and raised to lead. When she announced herself, Pavel bowed out of respect for her title, but tried not to react to her comment about Agnoz's role in the company. He gestured with his hand to his side to signal for the big man to let it go as his hand instinctively gripped the pommel of his axe at her disrespect. Her reaction to Hannah seemed the opposite end of the spectrum so it was hard to get a read on what Shara wanted.

All of that didn't matter as she recognized Sandrellys. This was the other reason why he didn't want the Company to visit with the Drow Houses if they could avoid it. At the command to kill the 4 remaining Company members instantly reacted, drawing weapons and forming a square with their backs to each other. It took Alaun's reaction for Pavel to tell them to stand down. Pavel could see she was hurt and hurt bad. She didn't seem to be succumbing to the poison the Drow used; she'd been spared from that but not aided any further. He leveled a look at Shara for her callous disregard for one of her own kin.

He shook his head, silently telling her that her apology isn't needed. She'd poured her heart out to her superior; she'd told her the honest truth about why they were here. He could see in Shara's reaction that it wasn't enough. His heart clenched and burned in hsi chest as he saw the treated blade brought to Alaun's neck. He looked into his lover's eyes and felt time freeze; his mind flashed with the thought that this might be the last moment they share. Diplomacy went out the window along with his calm exterior.

"NO! No please, don't." Pavel stepped forward, his hand outstretched to Shara who yanked Alaun's head back further and pressed the blade harder to her skin. Pavel shook his head slowly. "This isn't necessary or productive, Dominicor. It is as she said. We do not come here to strike against your House or your people. A cult of the Fallen God is using the Underdark to hide their machinations from the surface world and if they are successful, it will be the end for your people. Look at the symbols of my order." He spread his hands to show the huge patch of Torm's hand on his tabard then brought up his symbol for her to see.

"It is not in me to be political or engage in subterfuge, not about something this dangerous. We came only to see that Bhaal remains dead; We needed Sandrellys' help because he knows the pathways through your lands. We thought we could be in and out without arousing suspicion or bringing down the wrath of your Houses for the perceived intrusion. Alaun is not to blame for this, but she has seen that there are Houses that would stand to see Bhaal raised again so that they may use his return for their own benefit. One of your Houses is aiding this cult and has bought the loyalty of one of my Company. We have a shared foe, Shara. One that may seek to see T'riss replaced. Alaun has spoken of little else since she found the truth. Her loyalty is still to her House; you should never doubt that."

Pavel stood and waited, watching for her reaction. Hopefully, he reached her. There were details he had to share, but he had given her enough to know the truth of their campaign. He hoped it was enough to spare Alaun's life.
 
Shara eyes narrowed, her jaw clenched as the rage flowed through her body; she fought this for now reasoning was required at this moment. She weighted everything that Pavel spoke of some of it matched the situation that was going on in the house now, however, she was not going to indulge this information to these humans just yet. She took into account of Pavel’s deity, she knew most of the cleric’s deities and the one he serves does not honor deceit or treachery. She moved her gaze to the human mage whom also lowered her status to one of defense, even the wood elf, and Half-Orc stood down upon the wave of his hand, just as her own soldiers did.

She slowly pulled the dagger away from Alaun’s throat. The grip upon her hair eased and eventually released her. Her eyes still locked upon the party. She slowly rose to her feet; the dagger still gripped in her hand and remained at her side. She moved her gaze back to Pavel while the weight of the situation was uncertain. She was a very cautious warrior and not easily to falter to tough decisions. She slowly moved toward Pavel, her eyes cold, calculating. She had no smirk comment to say about anything, she had nothing to prove, she had no desire to have a battle of ego here. Loyal and centered Shana was to her house, be it in time of need or being on top of the chain, she was the rock of the house.

Again, that sway came with each step she made that closed the distance between them. She stopped only as a few feet separated them, the smell of her rose bath filled the air between them. “You speak of these cultists, however, our scouts… “She stopped herself abruptly. The anger of self-realization swept over her face and burned in her eyes. It all made sense now why she was sent out here! She was removed from the palace so that T’riss was unprotected by her elite troops. She hissed at her own stupidity.

She looked over Pavel’s shoulder. “Heal the child.” A priestess of Loth moved from behind the company to where Alaun was now laying face down upon the ground. Her words of chanting filled the air. A strong gaze locked onto Pavel, “Apparently, you are not the only one whom has treachery in their ranks. I, Shara olin tala, Dominicor of the house of T’tar grant you permission to enter our domain. Put this on top of your … Put this under your banner. It will show all that you are welcomed here in our domain, however, with the turmoil that you already know of, it is only good in the House of T’tar’s domain, not all houses will respect that banner.” She added with a very distaste to her tone. She is a believer that the Drow would be stronger race if they were all united, but the greed for power was too great, the need to be recognized by Mother was too demanding.

“You have saved your people human.” She looked over at Alaun, “And she has proven her loyalty to me and obviously to you as well. She will no longer be punished by our house.” She turned to Sandrellys, “As long as you are under this one’s service, you will not be touched, however, if you falter from this one’s path to do harm in any fashion. I will be the last person you will ever see again in this life.” She hissed at him. Her gaze moved back to Pavel as she took a step closer to him, they would be kissing if they were to pucker their lips. “Keep the Half-Orc’s reins in check. I would hate for all this to fall apart due to his uncontrollable rage.” She warned.

“COME! We return home! Our beloved Matriarch has been betrayed by our own. We return to restore order to our house. These surface dwellers are to be protected as if they were one of us.” Her voice boomed with authority. Every Drow raised their weapons in full understanding of her commands. Upon the gathering, there were over fifty drow in all and now they were moving in the same direction that the caravan needed to go to get to the house of T’tar.

I stood with the help of the Priestess. I quickly pulled her into a kiss of thankfulness. I push my forehead to hers for a few moments before I released her arm with a nod. The Priestess nodded to me and moved away with the other four drow that was obviously her protection. I wasted no time in getting to Pavel as I ran to him and nearly jumped into arms. Wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning into him kissing him as if it was our last kiss in life. I felt my body jerk as the tears flowed down my cheek, the emotions of the moment over took me.

Shara only turned away and began walking with the Priestess, “Human, we talk once your done.” She voiced over her shoulder as they continued to walk with the caravan.
 
Shara's grave and poise clearly didn't just come from her upbringing and bearing. When she moved, she used her body. Pavel saw that she knew what physical gifts she'd been given and was not afraid to put them to use. The cleverly crafted revealing armor clung to her body and shifted enticingly and Pavel was unable to hide his rather human reaction to it. Her rosy fragrance filled the space between them as she drew so close that he could kiss her and Pavel found himself entranced. He didn't realize until she turned away that he was slightly leaning in to close the gap to her lips.

The chant for healing that the priestess used sounded a little different as she knelt to heal Alaun. When he saw her condition improve, Pavel breathed a little easier. That was until he saw Alaun kiss the priestess. He furrowed his brow, slightly confused at her behavior. He was even more confused when he found his body reacting positively to what he was seeing. He tried to push those thoughts away and found it easy when Alaun leaped into his arms. The kiss they shared felt like it lingered for minutes even though it had only been a few seconds. It felt so good to kiss her again especially as it looked like he'd gotten through to her people. It may be a temporary alliance, but Pavel was ready to accept it.

He turned to the others in the Company. He spoke in low tones, trying to keep the conversation private. "You three will go back to the caravan. Agnoz, talk with the Sergeant and explain about the new banner we need to add to our standard." He placed the pennant in his hands and patted his shoulder. "You did the right thing by coming for me. Thank you." Agnoz nodded, but looked past Pavel at the Drow that had sullied his name by suggesting he was still a slave. He was going to have to settle up with that one later.

Pavel looked at Sandrellys. He didn't need to say anything; the elf spoke first. "So Shara's Dominicor now." he said, his voice trailing off. He turned to face Pavel and continued. "You'll like her. She doesn't play games either. Well, not in the way of some Drow. If nothing else, you'll always know where you stand with her." Once again, Sandrellys had let his eyes drift away to the Drow commander. He turned back again as he realized he'd gotten side-tracked. "Don't worry. I won't do anything to put the cause in jeopardy. I'll keep an eye on things in the caravan until you get back." Pavel clasped his hand and shook it in thanks. Meanwhile, Hannah was already smiling at Pavel.

"You should seriously start thinking about worshiping Tymora because there has to be an explanation for the luck you have." The circle of companions shared a chuckle over her observation and Pavel nodded.

"I'll add a verse to my evening prayers." He grinned back at her. He saw that she wanted to say something else, but Hannah instead glanced at Alaun and smiled before looking back to Pavel. "For now, get back to the caravan and explain what's happened. I'm sure they are worried about what's going on," he added, sending them on their way. "I'll be down shortly."

The 3 members of the Company strode back down the slope as they started moving again. Pavel turned to Alaun beside him when he thought they were as alone as they could manage for now. "I'm so glad you're okay. When Agnoz told me what happened... I was so... afraid." Pavel hung his head. It wasn't like members of his order to experience fear like he had. But it wasn't fear for his own well-being; it was fear over what had happened to Alaun. He took her hand in his again. "Will you stay with me while I speak with Shara?" His tone with her was different than when he spoke to the Company. He didn't speak like a commander; he spoke like a partner. Upon hearing her answer, he turned to seek out Shara and see what she wanted to say.
 
I stood next to Pavel, arms wrapped around his waist while he addressed the others. My mind went my own direction toward Shara. She was one of two that I planned on talking to once we got to my house, but it seems like the worse has already visited my dwelling if Shara was this far out. I feared for T’riss for now only Brianna stood to protect her unless, I cringed at the thought that crossed my mind. Fear surfaced once more and I was unable to think the way that Pavel advised me to do. I heard Pavel speak to me but didn’t understand the words for my full attention was directed toward her, “Shara!” I yelled out to her, worry, fear ripped at my chest forcing my yell to be more demanding than I attended it to be.

Shara turned, her brow arched in a manner that indicated surprise. She smiled with approval. “So the child has strength.” she whispered to herself. Her hand shooting out at the guards surrounding her. “Push your weapons back into the sheaths were they belong. I told you they were part of us now.” She hissed at them angrily. She moved so elegantly back up the slope toward Pavel and the one whom summoned her. Her eyes flashed with intrigue. Her smile was almost a mark of death for the one whom brought it to bear in a time of confrontation.

She slowed to a stop only a few feet away. She feared nothing and loved the aspect of up close and personal. “You summoned me child?” her voice slightly filled with a burn of anger. But her coolness remained, her ego not sparking, her impatience to get back was obvious for good reason. She folded her arms across her chest and looked into the aquatic orbs of Alaun with a limited tolerance.

I looked down from stare as not to challenge her. I bowed my head slightly to her. “I meant no disrespect I only fear for T’riss and wanted to know if Brianna was also pulled from the palace or was she… one of the betrayers.” I kept my look down toward the ground as I feared that I stepped over the line with her.” Upon hearing nothing I slowly back away from her.

“Stay your ground child.” She stood in thought upon Alaun’s question. She was impressed with her thinking and if she hadn’t already put herself in an outcast state, She would have made Alaun one of her elite. She slowly turned to look at her troops and over the caravan. “I’m do not know child. When I was pulled she was still at the palace protecting T’riss. If she was pulled from the house as I , then the worse has already happened and we will have to take measures upon what we find when we get there. If Brianna is part of this rebellious act, then things just have gotten worse.” She eyed Pavel for a moment before looking over to Alaun. “I was wanting to talk to you about this one alone, however, I like her gull so she may stay.” her orbs focusing upon Pavel. “Actually there is a possibility that many things have changed. If T’riss has been overthrown and the house is no longer T’tar than there is no need to discuss anything for we all will be outcasts. A hint of pain flashes across her eyes at the thought her house being destroyed. She gained her composure instantly, “My words of need seem immature till we discover what has happened at our dwelling. Unless you have something?” she looked at Pavel for a second then back to Alaun. While she waited for the human to respond.

I didn’t like the words that Shara spoke however truthful they were. I looked at Pavel and shook my head. “Maybe the company should march on to stop the cultists, for a civil war among the house of T’tar is not what you came to stop.” I mutter to Pavel, concerned for the company and Pavel himself. I looked over to Shara, whom brow was now arched to my words.. I fear I just made a mistake…
 
Pavel enjoyed how Alaun clung to him as he gave orders for the rest. She was admitting her fear as well, even though she hadn't said anything. When she called out to Shara, he was curious what brought it on. She had said she wanted to speak to Pavel, but it seemed that would have to wait. Pavel listened to the exchange between the two and it appeared that the conspirators may be making their move. If the House could be emptied of potential protectors, T'riss was definitely in danger.

Pavel was unprepared when Shara looked his way for something to offer. He was operating in the dark over most things. He could only extrapolate from what they had seen since entering the Underdark. He thought about that night and looked at Alaun, feeling his confidence returning as he started to speak.

"Nothing concrete, I'm afraid, Dominicor. I can say that when Alaun's attack was foiled, the follow-up attack was aided by one of my company. He killed some of our guardsmen which opened a hole in our line. We found their bodies and they did not bear the marks indicative of the poisons your assassins would use." He bit his lip, hoping she didn't take that observation as a slight.

"As for the true nature of the cultist threat, their ritual seeks to return Bhaal to life again. I do not know how, but I do know that if he is raised again, the power of the Fallen and Risen God will pass through Menzoberranzan to reach its ultimate goal. This is why you and your people are at risk and why Alaun has allied with us. Unfortunately, it appears that there are those in your House and others that feel that allying with Bhaal will garner them power and influence and protect themselves from his terrible wrath if her were to return. This is why we must go to with you; we have to stop these cultists wherever they may be found." Pavel glanced to Alaun as he made clear his intention to follow through on his promise to aid T'riss. It may take some of the precious little time they had, but he couldn't abandon Alaun or her people.

"As for your discussion about Alaun and myself, is this a conversation we can have as we move? I'd like to preserve what time we have." He said, sliding his arm around Alaun's shoulders as he stood before her.
 
I should have known Pavel wouldn’t change his mind once he agreed to help me with T’riss, but now the spectrum of reality has came to me and it was asking him to risk the lives of the company for a fertile attempt to save her. Even with Shara at our side, Brianna was the chancellor second seat of the house. She had the seasoned warriors, the experienced warlocks, the chastened free clerics, the proven arch assassins. It was sure death to move against her. I begin to wander if I haven’t asked them to die for a personal desire of mine to have T’riss here with me.

I felt the eyes of Shara upon me when Pavel put his arm over my shoulder, it was one of disgust and yet one of curiosity. I can only assume that her curiosity would stem from what I seen in him, but there was also that sexual drive that all drow contend with daily. That is a drive that I will definitely try to hide from Pavel, for if it wasn’t for the curing spells I have gotten, I would still be sore down there. I bush at the thought and then realize that they are both looking at me with quizzical looks. I attempt to wave the glares away with the swept of my hand and remark. “Yes, we do need to be moving. We need to be around the bend by nightfall.” I shot a glare at Shara whom eyes just narrowed at my comment.

“Shara, We have to be around the bend!” Her raised hand stops me as I yield to her position, but mostly to her experience which is over fifty years more than mine. I feel ashamed for not saying anything to Pavel about the bend, but I felt we would have been passed it by the rise of the moon, but not I’m not so sure. I want to beg her to help us get past that area, but the only way to do that forsure would to show them the secret passage which I can not bring myself to speak of, and I know Shara will not speak of it either. I feel the pain in my chest begin to throb, “Excuse me please.” I had to get away and gather my composure.

Shara took a deep breath and allowed her gaze to falter to the ground as she weighted all the options that was before them. She didn’t like the odds, but was glad that the caravan was moving along without them. Her warriors protected the front so their absents wasn’t haltering their advancement. “We need to catch up with the caravan. All I was going to say about you and Alaun is that she will always be seen as an outcast and now welcomed to come back to the T’tar house, however, I fear that everyone of us are outcasts now and will not be welcomed by Mother. So when this is all over will you be willing to help all of us find a home upon the surface?” Her pain was obvious once again at the thought of the T’tar house being destroyed.

“She needs you right now, What she spoke of about being past the bend will not hamper you. My warrior will take the bluntness of the attack if we don’t make it. This seems really odd to say, but trust me, We will die protecting your caravan.” She nodded to him and turned to catch up with her warriors.
 
Before Shara got too far, Pavel called out. "One moment, Dominicor." He jogged after to speak with as she'd already moved ahead. "You need not sacrifice your people. If we work together, we can take back your house. You have not seen us at our best. During the last attack, we were forced to react and our defense was disjointed. However, when we are prepared..." Pavel let his mouth curl into a smile as I looked past her at the caravan rolling along. "I assure that the Company is a much different animal. We will breach their defense and save your Matron. If we work together, you will be surprised at what we can accomplish." He offered her his hand, sealing their alliance with a firm grip. "Now, as you say, I must see to Alaun."

Pavel caught up with assassin halfway back to the caravan. "I can't imagine how worried you are or how conflicted you feel about what is happening. I can only offer your myself; take from me what you need. Consolation, protection, companionship... take what you need to get through this." He said simply, sliding his hand into hers again. "But for now, just stay with me."

He led her back to the caravan and rejoined the Company. The 3 other members were together and waiting for him. He looked at them all and then up ahead. "Even with their help, it's going to be close. I need all of you at your best; I know you will give it when the time comes. Bhaal has turned Alaun's House against itself and we have to dig this festering evil out from where it hides or stopping the ritual will account for nothing if we leave those who can continue their work. So when we stop tonight, prepare for battle in the morning."

They all nodded and left to see to their assignments in the caravan. Pavel was left alone with Alaun. He looked over at her, his face giving away his curiosity about Drow customs and women. He hadn't forgotten the kiss she shared with the priest that healed her. He was still conflicted about it as he'd never seen anything like that before. However, rather than ask, he rode along with her, biting the corner of his mouth periodically and glancing at her otherwise.
 
Shara turned upon hearing her title being called out. She listened to him intently when he brought forth the information upon the company. She nodded her understanding but remained silent. She looked down at his extended hand for a moment, then back up to his eyes for a little longer. Then after a very long time. She took his hand firmly. “May we see each other again when this is over.” She remarked before moving on to her warriors. She looked over her shoulder after a few steps. She understood what Alaun seen in this human, his determination and dedication were some things that her own heart sought out in people as well.

“Pavel,” I clasp my hand around his giving him a loving squeeze. “I’m not going anywhere, and I know what you offer me and I use your strength for every step I take forward. I do thank you for understanding the turmoil that my life is going through right now, I do wish you would pull back the company. I know your word you gave me Pavel, but if Brianna is part of the traitors we will not survive. The only hope would be for one of Shara’s elite assassins to attempt to get to T’riss before all of our deaths.” I look over to him. “I beg you to not follow us past the bend. Please.” My eyes water as I fear to face his death from my kind.

I have my answer that I knew was coming from him regardless of my request. He does have his reasons to go to the T’tar house but I still feel he is only coming cause of me and my asking of him. I just wish he would see how I feel and what I fear. I fear his death, I don’t think I would be able to move on without him. I don’t want to find out if I can or not. He must listen to me. I can not allow him to come. I feel my anger swelling the more I see his death flashing across my eyes.

I see a spark of curiosity in your eyes Pavel. “You inquire about me kissing the priestess is this what your puppyish face is all about?” I laugh knowing the answer to my question before I even asked him. “So it warms you to see two females touching each other does it?” I begin to smile sheepishly. “The Kiss was ritual, I was thinking her for saving my life. Yes, I did put a little more into it, but that is not the point.” I begin to laugh not being able to keep a straight face with him. I shoot my gaze over to Hannah knowing that I wouldn’t mind kissing her as well. I might as well tell him. “Oh, I think Shara has a warm spot for Hannah. I noticed Shara’s arousal when she looked upon Hannah.” I look over to him to see how he took the information.
 
Pavel blushed a deeper red as she saw through him. He'd thought she hadn't caught him looking at her, wanting to ask the question with no idea where to begin. Luckily, she put to words what was troubling him.

“So it warms you to see two females touching each other does it?”

He bit his lips before he spoke. "Yes..." he nearly squeaked out. "But I don't know why. As I've thought about it, it would make sense that it is possible to have those feelings for someone like yourself. I didn't expect my feelings to be like this as someone watching you share that tender moment." He bit his lip again before continuing. "But I also felt... jealous. I have never been that sort of person, but seeing you kiss another... I have no right to demand you to act a certain way, but something in me was mad at someone I didn't even know... It's... Is this what love feels like?" The look on Pavel's face showed no subterfuge, no malice, no ulterior motive. He seemed to genuinely want to know.

When she mentioned Shara's desire for Hannah, Pavel looked up the column to her wagon. "But what if Hannah doesn't..." Pavel stopped himself as a thought crossed his mind. "Oh... It wasn't Nick's betrayal. She wasn't destroyed by his treachery. It was Glenda's death, wasn't it?" He looked back over at Alaun, hoping she could give him some clarity. He didn't understand why, but she seemed to have more clarity about these things.

After talking things over, Pavel felt the need to switch gears. He needed to talk about things of which he understood. He drew up closer to Alaun as they traveled along, trying to speak as privately as they could manage while on the road. "I understand your worry. You fear the death of your Matron, your House and your new family. Most of all, I think you worry about death coming for me. I won't tell you to remove that fear. Living without fear is impossible for any sane person. Do no think that I do not fear for my Company and my friends. I do, but courage means having that fear and facing the risk anyway. For you see, evil wins through fear. If those who seek to do evil deeds can lock up their enemies in fear and self-doubt, they have already won. This is why the Company has to fight, for evil wins when good men do nothing."

Pavel nodded, having spoken his mind for now. He rode along, retreating into his own head to come to some conclusions about how he felt about Alaun and what she had told him about Shara and Hannah. As the day drew to a close, the caravan stopped and set up camp as they always had. Pavel and the members of the Company gathered in the middle of the camp and Pavel spoke with them all individually. The conversation was brief, but everyone left the circle with a purpose. Agnoz went off to his portion of the camp and the sound of metal grinding on stone could be heard for the rest of the night. Hannah retreated to her tent and anyone who would pass by could hear the sounds of roaring flames and the smell of ash wafting from the tent for most of the night. Those who watched him could see Sandrellys speaking with a small cave bat before it flew off and disappeared into the gloom.

Pavel pulled Alaun aside as he headed for his tent. "We must each prepare in our own way. I would ask that you leave me be for the next few hours. What I must do I must do in private. This is not negotiable. I must remain firm on this point; what I must do requires my absolute concentration and conviction. See to your people and see if Shara will open this path for us. You will know when I am done and when you can come to me again." He said, hoping Alaun would trust him to do as he asked.

Later that night, Pavel's tent was a spectacle for the Company to behold. Even in the deep Underdark, bright light could be seen radiating our from inside, creeping out from under any gap in the tent flaps. He could be heard to be speaking with someone inside the tent, but it was in the language of the Celestial planes. It actually hurt some of the people for them to listen and they would clap their hands over their ears as they retreated to a safe distance. After several hours, the light diminished and the conversation stopped. A stillness returned to the camp in its wake.
 
I nod my understanding to Pavel that he will need time do what he must in private. I kiss him quickly before watching him dart into his tent dropping the flap as he did so. I stood looking at the tent for a few moments going over our little conversation that we had during our trip to reach here. I feel some what of a distraction to him, for he continues to try and please me with his words toward my house and of T’riss. I know he means well in trying to keep me in a state of comfort, but I fear that this will weaken him when he needs to be sharp of mind and of body. He needs to focus upon Bhaal and these cultists not on my problems, but my words to him only seems to be bent back with words of wisdom that I cant seem to counter them.

As I walk towards the tent of Hanna, my mind goes to the other topic that seemed to make Pavel turn as red as a red dragon scale. It seems like he is intrigued by two females touching each other as long as it isn’t me the one that is getting the satisfaction of being with another woman. I wonder if he knows that T’riss and I are lovers? Will this jealousy he speak of effect us or T’riss and myself? I wonder if he knows that I have a desire to be with Hannah as well as Shara does? I fear he just doesn’t understand the sex life of the drow. We have several partners as once something even in grouping. I may have to try and change my ways, for I will not let him go if he wishes me to stay as his only mate. It will be hard but I must do for him as he has done me, I have to make him happy and feel comfort.

I smile when he explains that he has fear most of the time, but has learned to use courage to function even if fear has a grip upon you. I have done this many times myself, but I have never had this level of fear and I believe I have the courage to function when the time comes for I will be fighting with my lover and fighting to get my lover back. I just hope he understands that it will take time for me to grasp the ways of the humans. I shall seek out my pleasure this evening, before speaking with him about me and T’riss.

I walk up to Hannah’s tent. “Hannah, May I come in?”
 
As Alaun stood outside her tent, the light of a very large fire flickered from inside. It roared and crackled before being snuffed out in an instant. When she pulled the tent flap back, Hannah was standing in her undergarments, sweating profusely from whatever had been burning in her tent. There was still a scorch mark on the floor of her tent still as wisps of smoke slipped out along the rook of the tent and up into the air. She was panting hard from some sort of exertion, but smiled when she saw Alaun standing there.

"Ah, it's you. I would have thought you'd be back with your people, but then, it's hard to get away from Pavel, isn't it?" She grinned knowingly as she stood there, her skin glistening from the heat of her tent. "Or was there something else you wanted?" She asked, her voice dropping to a near whisper. She bit her lip as she clearly took an appreciative look at Alaun standing there before her.

Hannah would always love Glenda, but she knew the nature of the life she had chosen to live. People come and go into and out of your life so fast when you're an adventurer. It would be foolish to not enjoy them in the time you have with them. If she was interested, she wanted to enjoy such a beautiful Drow specimen. As she considered it, she looked towards Pavel's tent. She bit her lip in indecision.

"Have you talked to him? Have you tried to help him understand your needs and how your people view sex and partners?" She shifted uncomfortably. "If not, then you need to. Soon." She looked her up and down slowly. "I don't want to hurt him..." She gripped the flaps of the tent, wanting to bring her in and enjoy her possible last night on earth, but stopped by her love for the Company commander.
 
I watched the cute little mage with a hunger in my eye, Her glistening skin pulled to my burning desire to taste her. “Stop talking.” I lightly pushed her back into the tent pulling the flap down as I entered into her tent. My hands moved up to her arms and pulled her into me. I lowered my head and pressed my lips to hers allowing my tongue tip to slither out and press against her lips. ‘My god she felt so soft, her lips tasted sweet as my tongue savored their taste, she was a capture and I was glad I have made this move already. One of my hands move back around her back to find the tie that held her breast wrap in place, yanking it free I allowed the wrap to unravel and fall to the ground. My other hand wrapped around her waist pulled her into me once the wrap was out of the way. I moaned when I felt her breasts press against me. I ached to be out of my clothing for I wanted to feel her skin against mine.

I pulled back forcing my desire down slightly ashamed for allow it to control me. “I’m sorry Hannah.. I just find you very appealing to my eyes, and if I may, my eyes are not the only ones that find you appealing. Shara also hungers for you.” I smile trying to push away what just happened. “Umm, I have talked a little about us, He saw me kiss the priestess and his own words he found it appealing but he felt the sting of jealousy. Something I don’t feel for the way we are. I fear to tell him that T’riss and I are lovers just as Pavel and I are.” I share my dilemma with her so that she would feel more comfortable sharing her love for Glenda. “I do love him, there is no resisting that, but the love of the body for all to encompass is beautiful, but I know it’s not the way of the humans. This restrictive nature hasn’t surfaced between Pavel and I yet. If it does than I shall have to make a choice. I do not wish to hurt him either, for I didn’t think about this when I allowed these feelings to grow between us.” I looked at her slowly allowing my eyes to fall to her exposed breasts. I bit my lip for I wanted her..

“Hannah,” I reached out once more and pulled the small cute woman to my lips, I kissed her passionately, my tongue once more trailed along her lips wanting to slide inside to taste all of her, but I wasn’t going to force it. My hands move around her waist once more bringing her to me, her breasts pushed up against me. “I want you.” I moan into the kiss, my hands kneading the soft flesh of her back. I push my breasts up against her wanting her to feel me, to push my hunger into her, I wanted her to want me as much as I wanted her. I could feel my cream slowly trickle down my folds to my trembling thighs.

I broke my kiss and pressed my lips upon her chin, kissing her, tasting her with my tongue. I slowly trailed down her perfect jawbone down to her earlobe, sucking it into my mouth, nibbling upon it, licking it, for a few moments before releasing her flesh so that I could move down to the nape of her neck. Sucking in her skin into my mouth feverishly. Biting her skin, licking the mark I put on her, sucking her into my mouth once again, teasing her soft skin with my moist tip. I purr as I continue to ravish the soft skin of her nape. My lust fully exposed as I grind my hips into hers showing that I was heated and wanted her to ravish my body as I was hers.. “Take me if you want me for this night is ours.” I resume to chew on her skin..
 
Hannah whimpered, letting her eyes close as Alaun pushed her inside her tent moments before their lips met. Hannah kissed her back, moaning in the kiss softly as her hands roamed on Alaun's skin. She was so different to touch than Glenda. Where her apprentice was soft and yielding, Alaun was carved by years of training and physical exertion in her craft. Her muscles were like tense instrument strings beneath her skin to Hannah's caress. Where Hanna was soft, Alaun was firm. It made her all the more desirable and allowed Hannah to give herself over to the gentle tug that sent her wrap tumbling to the floor.

When Alaun was able to stop herself long enough to talk, Hannah didn't stop touching her: caressing her back, sliding her hand up and down her arms. She bit her lip as she held back her hunger as well. As she listened, she felt some of Alaun's shame creep over her. She hated the thought of Pavel feeling bad about what might happen, but she was sure he could be made to understand. "I don't think you'll be forcing him to choose. He's rational enough and he could never bring himself to hate you. If you need help talking to him, I'd be happy to help; I know him better and how he thinks and he may need a human perspective to turn to." She offered, as her hands kept trying to hold Alaun close.

When Alaun pulled her up close again, it nearly stole Hannah's breath away. She welcomed her kiss again and loved the feel of her firm body pressed to hers, her breasts pressed to the fitted leather of Alaun's outfit. Hannah's voice was robbed from her as she typically lead Glenda to bed; it felt so liberating to give herself over to Alaun's passions. When the Drow took to nibbling and sucking on her body, she groaned out her need loud enough that Alaun couldn't mistake her.

“Take me if you want me for this night is ours.”

Alaun's plea pushed Hannah into action. Rather than say anything, her hands went to work, freeing her dark skinned lover from her fitted garments. She left Alaun to kiss, suck and nibble her way across her body as she stripped her out of her leathers and garments. Hannah's moan came as a stifled cry as she felt their naked bodies pressed together finally. Alaun was surprisingly warm and it made Hannah's legs shudder slightly. Feeling her knees weaken, Hannah sat back on her cot, pulling Alaun down with her. Her hunger got the better of her and she finally grabbed Alaun by the sides of the head so she could pull her up into a kiss. Her tongue fought bravely against Alaun's, dancing, teasing, drawing it into her mouth. "Let me forget the world tonight..." she panted out as their lips parted.
 
Let me forget the world tonight

I held myself up from her lips only a sliver of salvia separated our lips. “I shall endeavor to do as you wish.” I supported my weight with my elbow while I looking down into her green orbs. My fingers sweep away the blondish hair from her eyes and hooking the strands over her ear. She was so petite, but her body was flawless, and slick with her perspiration. I continued to just look into her eyes, while my fingers swept through her hair. I licked my lips again with the hunger to just ravish this little one, but I wanted her to feel the love of me, not my racial animalistic onslaught of lust and desire upon her that, she being a book mage, knew and probably expected from me.

I lowered my head, wanting to taste her mouth once more. I sucked her tongue into my mouth to taste her essence, her sweetness was addictive as my breath was taken away from the rush of pleasure shooting across my aching body. I could feel my body trembling with the want, the need so I allow my hands to slide over her abs, my fingernails barely scraping over her flesh. My hand flowed upward over the bottom of her ribcage to the base of her orb. My finger moved around the curve, to the side then up to the brownness of her nipple. My fingertip danced over the tip of her nipple, slowly rising my finger enjoying how her nipple grew upwards to feel my teasing fingertip, then when her nipple stopped I could feel her arching her back wanting more attention from my finger. I grasped her hardness and slowly twisted and pulled it, releasing it so that it would pop back into place.

I broke our kiss so that I could hear her moans of pleasure. I took my other hand and pushed her chin up exposing her neck to my mouth. I clamp down upon her skin once more and suck her flesh into my mouth where I bath her skin with my tongue. But I do not stay here long. I release her skin, push out my tongue and rake it across her skin as I moved down her neck, over her collarbone. Slowly making my way down her cleavage to encircle her orb with my hot saliva. I growl with her beauty. I bite into her orb of flesh sucking it into my mouth as I did with her nape. I tease the fleshy chuck with my tongue. Releasing it so that I may take another bite in the near future. I rake just my wet tip over her orb flesh watching the goosebumps form, hearing her wanting.

My free hand moves up squeezing the unforgotten orb with my palm and kneading fingers. I slowly cup a handful of her breast and gentle shake it, watching the nibble harden from the cool breeze my fanning her flesh has created. I allow my finger tips to work up her wonderful orb till my fingers could caresses and pull upon her hardness. I wanted her to feel my love of her and her body. I straddled her legs, bringing my thigh up to her wetness and began to rub her aching pussy with my thigh…
 
Hannah arched and writhed under Alaun as she played her body like an instrument. Her years of experience guided her and drove Hannah wild with pleasure. There was nothing tentative about Alaun's movements. Each sweep of her hand, each teasing flick and pinch of her fingers was meant to pull the most desperate aching pleasure from Hannah and she succeeded every time. Hannah succumbed to Alaun's practiced hands and fingers so readily and she was rewarded by every burst of pleasure in her head.

She tried to lift her chest into Alaun's teasing fingers, but gave up as her fingers toyed with her pebbled nipples. Each flick and twist sent bursts flowing through her, dampening her pussy more and more. Once again, Alaun found her way to Hannah's weak spot: her neck. Each suck, each nibble caused her to moan louder and louder, trying to vocalize her need, but finding no words. Her moans rose to screams as Alaun's teeth bit down on her sensitive breasts. She arched into an upside-down U as she attacked her breasts so hungrily.

When Alaun moved to straddle her leg, she put her hands to her mouth as she felt herself about to scream Alaun's name. Her time with Glenda had taught her well how to cover up her more passioned screams. Seeing her in position like that, the wizard had enough presense of mind to slip her other leg up onto Alaun's shoulder with a grace and dexterity she hadn't shown to this point. Making the move let her press her dripping slit up against Alaun's. She grinned as they locked as before she whispered up at her. "Don't tell me you don't want it like this too." She lifted her hips, pressing her mound against Alaun's moaning loud as they crashed together finally. Hannah's hands shot out and gripped the edges of the cot to give her the leverage to move against Alaun as her pleasure rose higher and higher.
 
I moan hearing the sounds of pleasure erupt from the young one’s lips, her body squirming, twisting, arcing told me she was in sheer bliss with each and every move I performed on her. I loved the way her body slid against my skin, sharing her perspiration with we. I could already feel my own perspiration falling from my body onto hers. I growl as the lust burns through me for this little one. I continue to grasp her breast, kneading the soft orbs with my fingers. I sucked and licked my way over to the other breast engulfing it into my mouth, chewing, licking upon the sweet morsel. I couldn’t get enough of this one. She continued to fuel my hunger with those green eyes as the gleam with desire that matched mine. “Mother!” I bellow out as I shudder and release my cream, I feel the burn of it as it slides down my inner thigh. “You are something very special young one.” I have to mutter out as body trembles with overwhelming desire.

I smile when she takes a move and brings her leg over my shoulder forcing our moist folds together. I begin to roll my hips into her softness for a few moments but I have another desire burning that I wished to show this one. Upon her body tensing to our humping, I instantly make my move. Grasping her ankle, I drag my tongue down her leg, across her knee and down into her inner thigh there I nibble upon the flesh of her thigh. Taking small bites upon her muscle. I move further down to the soft skin of her inner thigh to that place just on the outside of her steaming opening. I clamp down upon the flesh, licking her perspiration form her. Sucking her taunt skin with a hunger slurping escaping my lips. I smell her scent, the saltiness feeds my hungry eyes.

I look into her glazed eyes with admiration for her and the way she tastes. I shiver with the wanting that I can not fight any longer. I drove my mouth down over her opening, blowing my hot air into. I the slurp her folds into my mouth cleaning all of her cream off of them. My tongue darts between them and finds her hard nub. My tongue tip flicks over it aggressively, hungrily, I suck it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around, pressing it in all the directions that I can muster. I Growl with pleasure as her cream slowly seeps out of her opening, I instantly shot my mouth over her opening once more sucking that wonderful cream deep into my mouth. I force my tongue deep inside of her, swirling collecting all that she has to offer me. I begin to do as a man does with his cock, I push up and down with my tongue, sucking and blowing into her opening catching all the flavor she wishes to send to my mouth.

My hands shoot up to her breasts once more, pulling, pinching, twisting her hard nipples as I continue to drive my tongue in and out of her, flickering over her clit. I want her to erupt and send her cream deep into my throat. I bring one hand back down from her breast and using two fingers I begin to rub her hard nub frantically while I push my tongue deep into her holding it there to let her muscles to work on it’s length, while I suck and slurp waiting for her to erupt..
 
Hannah: http://orig13.deviantart.net/652a/f/2013/191/f/3/wizard_girl_by_hokunin-d2n0by9.jpg

Their bodies, slick with sweat glided so easily against each other. Their aching mounds found each other and brought on waves and waves of pleasure. Feeling Alaun cum against her slit made Hannah smile through her lust-filled eyes up at her. Her hands clutching her firm breasts made Hannah lift her chest into her sharp nails and slender fingers. It felt so good to be touch like this again that she let our a long deep moan, crying out over and over as she drew closer and closer.

Alaun is panting out all the right words, trying to convey how much she loves what Hannah is doing to her which only spurs her to hang on, to experience more that this Drow can show her. "You are beautifully exquisite, like some statue come alive..." she panted out laying back as Alaun gave her some respite, but not for long. Her sharp teeth nip and bite on her tender flesh along her leg. When she reaches her thigh, Hannah groans hard, urging Alaun to keep going. Her hot breath on the tenderr skin of her inner thigh tells her how close her mouth is to where Hannah would love to feel it.

When her lips find her dripping folds, Hannah goes rigid for a moment as intense pleasure rips through her body. "OH yes!" She screams out, dropping any pretense of keeping their tryst a secret. As her skillful tongue picks its way through to her clit, she shudders with each movment. She is on the cusp and can topple over at any moment. The moment that Hannah feels her tongue on her clit, her body finally lets go. Her orgasm is a long drawn out affair. It doesn't peak very high, but rumbles on and on. It picks up speed like a rush of water when the spring floods come. Suddenly, her breathing results in the loudest, longest scream that rises from her lungs like a hymn of thanks.

Hannah cums harder than Alaun would expect, squirting our hard for her new lover. Her legs instinctively clamp around ALaun's head as she topples to her side in the throes of such a powerful orgasm. "Oh Fuuuuuuuuck..." She shudders out as the waves have died out somewhat. She twists to the side again and Hannah is on top of Alaun's mouth, straddling her face and riding it towards another orgasm, right on the heels of the first. "Yes, yes... more... there.... oh gods, please YESSSSS!!" She screams again, overcome by how good her new lover can make her feel.
 
I hold onto her while she rides out her multiple mini eruptions, I swallow all that I can from the rush of cream that comes from her opening, what I cant take slides down my chin and drips to pool upon the cot. Her moans makes my inner soul smile, I enjoy this wild behavior as for us drow we tend to be a little less vocal and more action to speak our pleasure. I smother myself into the whims of this human as she cares not about whom hears her this night. I just want to mold into her as she feels so good to me, her body twitching and jerking to the pleasures that we share together.

My brow rises when she goes from her winding down calmness from her orgasm to the aggressor by rolling on top of me. I wonder what she has planned for me but that is short lived as her hot pussy comes down on top of my face and begins to hump my face. I allow her to control the sped as I push my tongue up into her folds, I can feel the swollen clit slide over and back the tip of my tongue, I also tilt my head so that the bridge of my noise gives her something to grind her clit upon as her nub leaves the range of my tongue. I feel her heat upon my face as if I was standing next to a campfire, the warm cream felt like a welcoming rain from above.

My hands reached up and caressed the flesh of her back, raking my fingernails along the taunt muscles that she used to slide across my face with.. Then I move them down and hook them around her hips pulling her down upon me. Forcing my face to bury deeper into folds, giving her more pressure of my nose bridge upon her clit. My tongue reached a new level of pressure as well. I began to feel her body jerk and shake, her verbal outcries warned my of the soon to come spray of hot cream upon my face and mouth. I slurp hungrily at the cream that was flowing out of my lovers opening.

It was my turn, I bucked by hips upward hooking my legs round the shoulders of my love and brining her down upon her back, I instantly I roll upward and take my place on top of her. Allowing her a moment to get comfortable, I push my ebony skinned pussy down upon her face. I roll and sway my hips over her mouth and face. “Mmm, “ I mummer feeling her tongue slide inside me made my eyes roll back into my head. My mouth gasp with the new found pleasure she was giving me. “I want you as mine little one! I want to find all of your secrets, to allow you to find mine.” I hiss with the lust and desire that flowed through my body. As I ride her face my mind is surprised for all this time I failed to think of Pavel but only this one till now. But then the feel of her hands upon my body with the drilling of her tongue brought me back to the lover that was between my legs. I reach back and push two fingers into my lovers pussy giving while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I want her to come with me. “Cum with me!” I moan as my body trembles, I feel my cream flowing.. Her tongue ravishing my hot clit… I push my fingers faster and harder into her creamy pussy…”NOW!” I growl as my body jerks sending my gushing cream down her upon her face….

I leap backwards off her face, rolling to the side and scooping her up into my arms. I guide her face down to the slope of my breast and cuddle with her. Kissing her forehead and the top of her head. “You are a very talented one, I would be honored to join you again if you so desire me.” I squeeze her lovingly. “May I bed with you till morning? I wish to savor this moment of holding you.” I’m completely taken by this young one..
 
Hannah hadn't felt this sort of pleasure or release from any lover she'd had. Alaun's practiced hands and tongue knew just how to touch her and bring her to ecstasy. Her hips moved on their own, driven by instinct as she pressed down hard onto Alaun's face, searching for some stimulation that would make her cum again. She found it in the combined feeling of her tongue and nose. Her fingers tangled in her white hair as she ground down harder and harder on her until she came again, her whole body shuddering with release.

She was so drained in the aftermath that she didn't notice Alaun moving under her and hooking her to dump her back onto the cot. When she rose above her, Hannah smiled up her long lithe body as Alaun took her place as she had a moment ago. There was something exotic in the Drow's taste as she pressed her dripping slit to Hannah's mouth. The new sensation spurred Hannah onward as her tongue flicked and danced through her folds. Rather than providing something for her to grind on, Hannah was more active, testing and exploring her slit. Each teasing flick of her clit came out of the blue with an accompanying appreciative groan as Hannah got a taste of Alaun's sex as it rushed from her.

When Alaun took a more active role, Hannah moaned up into Alaun's hungry pussy. After cumming twice so hard, the poor wizard was still so sensitive. When the intruding fingers sank in, her pussy clamped down hard as she nearly came just from that. Hannah's hands immediately went to Alaun's luscious firm tits, cupping, massaging, teasing them in response. Hannah wasn't going to be able to hang on long and wanted to match her new lover's pace. When she heard her command to cum, she smiled against Alaun's slit, glad she was so close. When Alaun's pussy overflowed, Hannah came hard again, spasming all over Alaun's fingers until she slumped on her cot, completely spent.

She didn't resist as Alaun moved to snuggle up with her, kissing her skin as she felt it pressed to her face. Her hands lide all over her ebony skin, touch, exploring, enjoying the afterglow with a new lover. She could only nod in response to Alaun's request; she had no energy for more response than that. After a few moments passed, Hannah finally opened her eyes and looked up ALaun's body to her eyes. "You never did tell me if you explained things to Pavel... If you didn't, I fear for his reaction when he learns of this. Not that he will do something out of anger, but what it will do to him. He's never been unsure about anything he's ever done, but we will be exposing him to a different way of life than he is used to. I hope you know that." Then she turned and kissed Alaun's skin, working up to her lips. "Even so, I wouldn't trade this moment for anything or anyone. That was magnificent and I can only imagine it will get better." Hannah leaned down and kissed Alaun softly, sweetly before laying her head on her shoulder.
 
I watch her come down from her height looking so exhausted, but happy. Her hands slowly traveling over my skin with the touch of affection. My hand up around her neck was dangling my fingertips over the skin of her shoulders, the nails lightly raking across the soft flesh. My other hand cupping her chin, my thumb rubbing over her cheek while we gazed into each others eyes losing ourselves in each other. I pull her closer wanting to feel her breasts pressed against mine. I wanted to share the warmth that our bodies produced together. I lose myself as I lower and kiss her once more. Smiling at her.

When she spoke of Pavel, I raised my eyes from hers an stare into the dark shadow of her tent. I wait for a moment to find the right words to explain why I didn’t. “I didn’t have the time.” I begin, “He seemed distracted by something for when we got to his tent he informed me that he need several hours of strict privacy and with that he entered his tent and closed the flap. That is when I decided to come here to see you. When you opened your tent to me, your beauty instantly struck me with the desire to be with you.” I lower and kiss her again, “and here we are. I have no shame for wanting to be with you as I hope you don’t with me.

“I know that Pavel is a very strong man. A man of understanding and compassion. Yes, this will confused him, but he as the ability to adapt and overcome those things that stand in his way. This he will overcome, he has already told me that he was aroused when he saw me give thanks to the priestess. If he a man whom can be dormant for three years and come out of that with a stranger and then be aroused seeing two women kissing, I think this will make his blood boil and seek many things that will surprise you.” I chuckle at the thought of the three of us together. “But I don’t not wish to change the subject but I am not the only one that is awed by your beauty. I know that Shara has taken an eye for you.” I look down at her, only to raise a brow when she begins to kiss up my breast then to my lips. She kisses me with such a loving tender that I return the kiss to her.

She settles down upon my shoulder with the words that brings a smile to my face. “Neither would I little one.” I slowly stroke her hair, gently rubbing over her shoulder. I begin to hum a soft tune to her hoping it helps her to fall asleep…
 
When Alaun mentioned what Pavel was doing, she lifted her face from her chest and looked up in her eyes. The worry there was very palpable. She bit her lips as she paused for thought. "You were right to not follow him." She waited to see her eyes when she heard her.

"Recently, Pavel had grown strong enough to call for aid from the Celestial Planes directly. The trouble with dealing with angels and archons is that they do not suffer the impure. This requires his mind to be free of those thoughts or feelings. Their very presence also takes a toll on mortals. This is why he needed to be alone when he stands before them. I was doing something similar with entities of the plane of fire before you arrived... hence my state of undress." She said blushing slightly. "And maybe I thought you'd be dropping by..."

She buried her face in her armpit and giggled to herself. "Oh god, I'm so shameless. I can already hear the camp talking in the morning." She collapsed into her chest again and covering her eyes as she laughed a little louder. "I hope you don't mind some curious looks. I think most everyone in the camp knows the truth about me, everyone but Pavel, obviously. This might force our hand; I hope you realize that. But what you said about Pavel is right. He's not mean-spirited or cruel... but this might not be the thing to put his mind on before the coming battle." She chewed her lip in worry.

When Alaun spoke of Shara, she lifted her head again. "Was she? She seems too.... intense for my tastes. Too demanding. Then again, that may be how she is in front of her soldiers..." Alaun could see her thinking about it as she lay her head back down again. "Is she older than you? She called you child." She grinned, trailing her finger in a lazy circle around one of Alaun's breasts. As she did, the tune from Alaun caused her breathing to slow and she started drifting to sleep.
 
My brow furrowed before looked down the slope of my breast into the eyes of the young mage when she approved of my decision to turning away. I was somewhat curious to why she thought it was a wise decision. I have been in front of Mother many times for varies reasons; all of them carried the sentence of death if Mother wished it so. I have been in dangerous place before but yet between Pavel and now her, it is as if I was a lesser being unable to stand up to imamate danger. I swallowed hard and allowed it to pass without causing a scene.

I smiled as I played with a few strands of her white hair. Slowly I would tuck a strand behind her ear, just to pull another one free as if they were of different texture and I wished to sample them all. I felt very relaxed being here with Hannah, holding her close to me. Feeling her slick, heated body next to my very own heated skin. I loved the way she felt, soft like a patch of corleaf that I use when bathing, I smile as I now wish to have her in one of our garden pools. I do so miss T’riss and wonder if she is still with us.

I giggle when I feel the little one bury her face into my armpit. “Her words of the camp knowing that we have made love seemed to put her at an ease, which I was pleased for this, As for me, I could careless what they think nor said, this was the way of the drow, sex is a beautiful thing and should be shared among all. I smile when she brings up Pavel once more and I shake my head, “Please don’t worry about Pavel. He is a man of caliber, but so am I, he will hear my words and if he understands my words than things will be okay. If he doesn’t then we have work to do between us that I will not allow it to falter past him and I. So don’t worry, I will not let his anger or what he would do toward you reach you. Trust me little one. I have dealt with men and women much worse than Pavel.” I hug her snuggly.

I slightly moan as I feel her finger lazily circle my breast, I can feel my nipple getting hard from her light touch of my skin. I swallow hard for the burning begins again. “Yes, she is older than I much older, however, her bark is worse than her bite. She is that away in front of her warriors she must do this to keep their respect. But she is as I am told very passionate when alone and with someone she admires. I have never bed with her so I can only give word of mouth.

I close my eyes and allow myself to fall into slumber with my love…

I wake when I hear the noise of the camp coming alive and the smell of breakfast comes to me… I reach over and kiss Hannah lightly.. Wake up little one, it is morning and the camp is alive.” I kiss her once more before rising and putting on my clothing.. “Thank you for a wonderful night. Little one.” I smile at her…
 
Hannah moaned softly in the kiss as Alaun woke her. She slid an arm around her, pulling herself to her lips, wanting more. When she slipped her lips from hers, she groaned. She didn't want to come down from how she felt last night. However, today was going to be a busy day. She slid to the side as Alaun left her bed and redressed for the day. She looked up at her, watching her body being rewrapped in leather and form-fitted clothes. "Mmmm, those make you look so delicious..." she muttered as she looked at her.

She eventually forced herself to get up as well, slipping her undergarments and tailored clothes back on. "This may sound crass, but can I leave first? I don't want to risk Pavel finding out before we're ready to talk with him about it." She bit her lips and wondered what she would think of her for such a request.

-------

Meanwhile, Pavel managed to push the flap back on his tent, but it felt like it weighed a ton. He groaned, slumping and shuffling toward the food prep area. One of the Men-at-Arms helped him walk the rest of the way, helping him settle into his seat. There was a troubled hush over the table as they saw the state of him. He waved his hand. "No worries, everyone. I just need some food and water." He said, smiling as best he could as the plate was placed in front of him. Digging in, he sighed contentedly, feeling his strength return.

Slowly, he lifted his eyes, looking around the table. There seemed to be a tension settling over the table. Everyone knew what today was bringing, but no one wanted to talk about it. He wasn't in a position to assuage their worries, but he looked for Alaun so that he can ask her about "The Bend" and whether Shara will show it to his Company.

As he waited, he saw he was the only member of the Company present at the table. Agnoz would be by himself until it was time; that was his way to prepare for a battle. Sandrellys, however, wasn't to be found, which was odd. Pavel didn't know at the time, but he was at the edge of the camp, scanning the surrounding cave for the cave bat that flew off last night.

Pavel looked up again as he sipped his water as he saw Hannah slipping through two tents to join the table. He smiled and nodded at her, but tilted his head at her reaction. Something had made her blush and look away, but now was not the time to talk about it. He had to keep his mind on what was coming.
 
I looked over to her with a smile, “So you love my womanhood too?” I point a finger at her before walking over to her as she was getting dressed. When her head popped out from the tunic, I instantly grabbed her trapping her arms inside. As I held her I looked into gleaming eyes. “Little one, you are too cute for your own good.” I kiss her passionately while holding her prisoner. I leave her mouth and clamp down upon her soft neck , chewing lightly, licking her up to her earlobe to suck it into my mouth. Moaning into ear and whispering to her..” You look just as delicious to me as well, but I eat things that are delicious to me.” I bite her neck playfully.. Then allow her to dress..

“Little one.” I shake my head with a smile, “I told you I will protect you, so if that means letting you leave the tent first, then leave the tent first.” I say to her lovingly. She is just too damn cute and what doesn’t bother me is that she is very protective of Pavel. I must ask her if she has dreams of him fucking her.. I smile when I can visually see her blushing in my mind’s eye.. I even giggle, Before I leave I smear my lips with some wax and kiss one of her pages… With love I write below it..

I look around the tent to ensure that all looks well and fitting for a mage whom was studying all night. I chuckle at my premise thought. I walked out of the tent and began my way to the table. I was mixed with emotions one was for Pavel, the other was for Hannah. I cared deeply for both, but I still love T’riss more. M y heart drops thinking of her and how beautiful she always looked when we woke the next morning. How soft her skin was and the way she smelled would instantly give me arousal. But then again at the moment I hunger for Pavel and that thick cock of his …

I run my finger through my hair making it as I wasn’t even near a bed, that I stop and realize what I was just doing…I don’t care if they know I was with her…. Or do I? I stand there confused running the situation through my head but I get the I don’t care result but when I actually look at some of the people, it just isn’t so. I curse myself for being so false to Hannah, but then I get that flare thinking of someone getting into her face or talking down to her. No, When it comes to them no one will harm or belittle them in front of me..

I push forward toward the table my eyes find Pavel and I feel the enlightenment occurring. It now feels like all is fine and the day will go great. I look over at Hannah and nod to her, then shift my attention to Pavel. Moving over to him I lean down and kiss him passionately.. “I missed you last night. “ I kiss him back not giving him time to say anything. My hand caresses his check as I allow my tongue to taste him this morning. Meanwhile my mind hope Hannah doesn’t have that human trait of jealousy hitting her…
 
Pavel closed his eyes, melting into the kiss. It felt so good to feel her lips again. He had to admit that he missed her last night as well, but his parley with the Celestial visitor needed him focus and not distracted by her enticing visage. It was a new day however and he enjoyed the kiss for what it was, letting his tongue tease and dance with hers. He wished he could take her back to his tent, but there was much to do today and many miles left to travel.

Pavel slid back from the table and eased Alaun to sit across his lap, his arms sliding around her to hold her up to his chest. He just smiled warmly as he looked in her eyes. He couldn't think of a better companion before the end if that end came today. His forehead rested against hers as he just held her a moment. He heard a cough across the table. Breaking the kiss, he looked across and he saw Hannah looking like she was trying not to look at the two of them kissing. She was blushing profusely and chewing her bottom lip.

He grinned, maybe she had gotten over Nick... or Glenda. His face looked confused as he thought back to his discussions with Alaun about her as well as her kisses among her people. He looked into ALaun's eyes, wanting to talk more, but not here, not now. "After breakfast, can we take a moment to speak privately...?" He said, glancing at Hannah, but looking away when she looked up. "I.... I need to know if your people will show us this shortcut you mentioned...." He said, trying to cover up his real intentions.
 
Back
Top