the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Summer in the Sun Contest


1.jpg


Cumming soon!!!! Are you ready?
 
[SIZE="+4"]Newbie Alert[/SIZE]

This is a fake contest run by scouries for his own amusement and to boost his own ego. He is the self proclaimed number one writer on Lit but he has yet to win in six years any contest, not a monthly, yearly or special.

The poster, scouriesworld is scouries.

According to scouries, everyone from the site owner to the members of the AH are responsible for him not winning and everyone is an alt and/or a cheat who does win.

For the facts on scouries and his bullshit, please check out this thread: New Author's Beware: Scouries and his contests are fake. Keep bumping this thread.

For information and support of the real Literotica contest, please go here: The Official Author's Hangout Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Scouries, you are the only bigoted racist around. Would you like for me to go pull up your early posts from your other thread like Dark did last time you tried this tactic to discredit me. Then we can let the people decide who the bigoted racist is like we did the last time.

Those posts of yours are still around because people started quoting you just so you couldn't change them and deny they ever happened. After a while you quite making them but that doesn't mean you've changed one bit.
 
Have you joined
A.I.R.'S Summer Luvin' Contest
campaign to rid AHland of the haters and bigots and SF/NH stories and Pauletta? It's not too late...

Stigma-Sign-Bigotry-Tiolerance.jpg


topper has:
image.php

thank you canada...
 
[SIZE="+4"]Newbie Alert[/SIZE]

This is a fake contest run by scouries for his own amusement and to boost his own ego. He is the self proclaimed number one writer on Lit but he has yet to win in six years any contest, not a monthly, yearly or special.

The poster, scouriesworld is scouries.

According to scouries, everyone from the site owner to the members of the AH are responsible for him not winning and everyone is an alt and/or a cheat who does win.

For the facts on scouries and his bullshit, please check out this thread: New Author's Beware: Scouries and his contests are fake. Keep bumping this thread.

For information and support of the real Literotica contest, please go here: The Official Author's Hangout Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
this should get your creative juices flowing!!!!

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Summer in the Sun Contest


why not start your contest story off with a description of what these two are feeling...


tumblr_m5zmg08yKF1qgnlnoo4_250.gif

tumblr_m5zmg08yKF1qgnlnoo5_250.gif
tumblr_m5zmg08yKF1qgnlnoo7_250.gif

tumblr_m5zmg08yKF1qgnlnoo8_250.gif

thank you brent crude…
 
[SIZE="+4"]Newbie Alert[/SIZE]

This is a fake contest run by scouries for his own amusement and to boost his own ego. He is the self proclaimed number one writer on Lit but he has yet to win in six years any contest, not a monthly, yearly or special.

The poster, scouriesworld is scouries.

According to scouries, everyone from the site owner to the members of the AH are responsible for him not winning and everyone is an alt and/or a cheat who does win.

For the facts on scouries and his bullshit, please check out this thread: New Author's Beware: Scouries and his contests are fake. Keep bumping this thread.

For information and support of the real Literotica contest, please go here: The Official Author's Hangout Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

Thank you.
 
And here’s yet another reason why LITEROTICA needs to put someone in charge of their Themed Contests. Someone who’d shake things up a bit. New themes... new challenges...

This would have been the perfect year to have an “Olympics” contest but there is simply no one in the PALACE who cares. So we’ll be left with a bunch of cut-and-paste ‘summer luvin’ ‘serial’ stories featuring aliens and paulettas...

But just imagine what an author could do with a team of blond field hockey players with their big sticks!

2012 Summer Olympics Contest


dutch-womens-field-hockey-team-15-580x435.jpg

egotastic is right!!!!
 
You would think this fucking idiot would give up his delusional game...what a fucking twat!
 
you're alive?

image.php


The moonman? No efffing way! Risen from the dead? This proves that there is hope for freddie yet...

For those of you unfamiliar with the moonman let me give you a little background: Like our friend topper the moonman was also born a farmboy on the Canadian frontier. A true “Marlboro man” he spent more of his growing up years on the back of a horse than he did in school. By 16 he’d dropped out of school and was working the rodeo circuit – riding wild broncos and crazed bulls by day and wild, horny Canadian girls by night.


tumblr_llogckSMIv1qf8kzuo1_400.jpg

the moonman in his prime...

But even as he pumped away with whatever young thing he was with that night another girl was never far from his mind, The girl he’d left back on his parents homestead just outside Beaver Lodge, Alberta. His little sister! The girl with the blond hair and whose eyes lit up every time she saw him. Would it have happened if he hadn’t been thrown from the meanest stallion in Canada? We’ll never know because he was thrown from that horse. His skull was cracked. And during his months of recuperation, bedridden and almost totally immobile, it was his pretty young sister who ministered to his every need.

And yes I mean every need. And who can blame the poor girl...

The moonman eventually recovered. He and his sister moved to Wyoming. They married. Had children. And yes, eventually the moonman wrote the incestuous story of his life. And it became the greatest best seller in the history of LITEROTICA. The moonman was famous. Book tours. Prizes and Awards. Fame and Fortune! All the cunt he wanted...

But then he fell under the spell of the kitten sisters! The most evil duo in the history of erotic fiction! And he was never the same again! He divorced his sister! Renounced fame! Attacked LITEROTICA’S #1 Author! And ultimately became a bum, mooching his way from rodeo town to rodeo town. Cleaning out horse stalls for liquor money. Giving blow jobs under the grandstands to ggggggay cowboys!

And then we’d heard he’d died.

But apparently it wasn’t so...
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

presents another Olympic moment...

the [size=+2]Swedish National Blow Job Team[/size]... I mean Soccer Team

sweden_woment.jpg

not much in the tit department but look at those open mouths!They look like they're ready for the USA mens basketball team...
 
Hey it's good to see DKM around. He drives scouries crazy because he is the only one who asked to not be put on one of scouries fake lists and left when scouries would not honor his request to be taken off said fake list.

He also enters contest with the voting and comments turned off just to fuck with scouries head.

He also had one of the most famous stories going on Lit. He pulled that also but I think he has it back up under his new name.

So now you know why scouries went to all the trouble to make up all those lies about DK. Funny thing is, its the best writing scouries has ever done. Maybe it was the nude cowboy picture that inspired him. :D

Oh and scouries, I'd keep that cocktail wiener you call a dick away from those ladies. They might bite it off by mistake, thinking it was a low calorie snack.
 
Last edited:
[size=+3]Tawny T!!!!!!

Tawny fucking T!!!!!!![/size]


She’s back!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, on the day the late drksideofthemoon resurfaced on this site, the return of another famous LITEROTICAN was almost missed. But not by A.I.R.! We have eyes everywhere...

And Double T didn’t just make a post like the moonman did – she actually submitted her first story to the site in almost 10 years! Yes this multiple award winner, the authoress of the MOST VIEWED lesbo story in the history of LITEROTICA, has presented us with the gift of a new story.

14.jpg


[size=+3]
Sexy Sapphic Snowbirds
http://www.literotica.com/s/sexy-sapphic-snowbirds

We at A.I.R. have decided to accept this story in our currently running Summer Luvin’ Contest in spite of its title.

Good luck Miss T. Although I don’t think you’re going to need it...
[/size]
 
So you're saying that you can and will except anything in your fake contest even if it's not on theme. It's not what it is but who it is? WOW! and you say Lit's contests are wired with cheating. Not only do you and you alone get to pick your fake winners but you allow anything you want in your fake contest.

Way to go there scouries, you've now hit a new high in lows or rather lies. No fairness at all. I'll even bet she has no idea her story is in your fake contest or even that you have a fake contest. :D
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

presents another Olympic moment...

[size=+2]Synchronized ... [/size]

us-womens-diving-kelci-bryan-abigail-johnston.jpg

why don’t the Olympics introduce a synchronized muff diving category...
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

presents another Olympic moment...

the [size=+2]American volleyballers … [/size]

american-olympic-womens-volleyball-team-2012.jpg

you have to have big balls to handle these giants... "ohhh jim, we need you"
 
I have decided, for this weekend only, to offer all my friends and fans in AHland and scourians everywhere a chance to recieve a new edition of these 2008 stories, presented in a boxed set, at a 15% discount. This once in a lifetime opportunity will only be available until midnight Sunday or until all copies are gone if that occurs before then.

All profits from this weekends sales will be donated to the Save The Manatees Fund.​


[size=+3]
Charlies Naked Proposal Ch. 01
[/size]


[size=+3]
Charlies Naked Proposal Ch. 02
[/size]



mainthumb.jpg



Charlie's Naked Proposal Ch. 01 Nude wedding forces 18-year-old guy to see family differently.
4.73 1482 241543 Incest/Taboo (English) 07/05/08
Public Comments: 43

Charlie's Naked Proposal Ch. 02 Charlie gets mom and sis to take off their clothes.
4.77 2003 207198 Incest/Taboo (English) 08/18/08
Public Comments: 46​
 
Let's see where the math lesds:

15% of nothing is nothing.

!00% of nothing is still nothing.

This is a free site so the price of everything here is nothing.

Just more FAKE CRAP from the king of fake crap.

Oh yeah, and when did they bring Manatees to the south of England?
 
[SIZE="+4"]Newbie Alert[/SIZE]

This is a fake contest run by scouries for his own amusement and to boost his own ego. He is the self proclaimed number one writer on Lit but he has yet to win in six years any contest, not a monthly, yearly or special.

The poster, scouriesworld is scouries.

According to scouries, everyone from the site owner to the members of the AH are responsible for him not winning and everyone is an alt and/or a cheat who does win.

For the facts on scouries and his bullshit, please check out this thread: New Author's Beware: Scouries and his contests are fake. Keep bumping this thread.

For information and support of the real Literotica contest, please go here: The Official Author's Hangout Summer Lovin' Contest Support Thread

Thank you.
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

presents another Olympic moment...

the [size=+2]high jumpers... [/size]

Jump!!!


article-2183062-145C8D74000005DC-326_634x441.jpg

look at the thighs and hamstrings on this girl...
 
The boss and I are going sailing starting tomorrow and may be out of touch until late in the week. A little R&R before the A.I.R. Summer Luvin Contest really gets going. Have a great week!!!!

bahamas.jpg

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top