Things... you learned from watching porn

willlph

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Posts
6,242
Last night I stumbled upon this board game a the local Target store.. this game is titled " The game of Nasty Things Adult Humor in a Box" On the back is a few examples of the types of things discussed in this game... SO I borrowed a topic of things and thought I would use it as a thread title ...


If you are a repairman and make house calls.... It is guaranteed you are going to get laid if there is a woman in the house when you get there....
 
a lot of porn is cheesy...maybe the best is amateur. Maybe it all still causes an erection...may I protest too much..
 
All women like anal sex, and most don't even notice a ten incher sliding right in :eek::eek::eek:
 
Next time I am making breakfast, I expect to be ambushed by a guy and a girl for a graphically pleasing, yet uncomfortable in practice threesome.
 
I've learned that I don't need to have money to order a pizza. I can simply give the delivery guy a blowjob and... pizza!
 
First time I watched porno I did learn how ejaculation worked in practice. And that it belongs on the woman's face.
 
Damn it now I am thinking about pizza themed porn..

all this talk about pizza and porn I thought about this movie

Loverboy_Film_Poster_1989.jpg
 
Most men prefer to pull out just before that "moment" push you down onto yer knees.
Then wank themselves off and jizz on yer tits or yer face or yer hair :eek:
 
That women make some crazy weird fake noises. That their make-up always stays in place.....and their body parts rarely move.
 
Most men prefer to pull out just before that "moment" push you down onto yer knees.
Then wank themselves off and jizz on yer tits or yer face or yer hair :eek:

And all those women don't mind a bit to take it in their eyes.
 
Most men prefer to pull out just before that "moment" push you down onto yer knees.
Then wank themselves off and jizz on yer tits or yer face or yer hair :eek:
And that women love getting that jizz all over their face and hair. :eek:
 
That I should call my humongous load the money shot...chicks dig when you tell them to get ready for the money shot!
 
Back
Top