Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

We are getting slammed with blizzard-like weather here ~ good thing I have you all to keep me warm, seems I've lost my purple sweater :cattail:

Everyone grab a blanket, some hot chocolate and stay inside!

Pretty eye and naughty hand - pretty and sexy both! :cattail:

Holy! I just started catching up on things, and then I found your new thread. Supershy, your newest photos are some of the hottest that I've seen. :) What a lucky man your hubby is. :rose:

love number 24(or 31 as it pops as)
gorgeous picture
Thank you!

Its -3 here! But you have just warmed things up a bit! Thank you!
Yes, we need to make a little of our own heat!

Hot chocolate and being under the covers with you?
Sounds like an awesome way to pass a cold night.
Yummmmmm. Marshmallows or whipped cream? ;)

love the bra. However, you don't need it
So, take it off of me ;)

Hot chocolate and staying under the covers sounds great
Well, come on over :kiss:

You drink the hot chocolate while I slip deeper under the blanket. I have a hankerin for a different hot fluid.
Oh my.... that sounds... damn near tropical :cattail:

oh. my. 23 & 24 are causing some serious trouble 'round these parts.
I've seen your pics Mr. QSco and if you've got trouble, I want to be part of it ~ everyday and twice on Sundays. :devil:

Number 23 is so erotic - just that tiniest hint of what's hidden away.

Keep safe and warm.
Thank you, and I'm trying!

Hope you welcome us "Old Timers" Last pic is enticing -- you such a beautiful woman as always thanks for sharing.
Love to see you here always :kiss:

May I grab a J9 instead? I don't think I would need a blanket.
Why, yes please do :devil:

Thank God for the flying purple sweater snatcher
Ha! That made me laugh out loud! Love it!

Love the teasing lips over these shots. Just enough sexy to make us want so much more.
Well come over here and pucker up ~ test them out!

I apologize for being late - I need to be punished!
Spankings for ChiRoland! (Is that really punishment?) ;)

Pretty eye and naughty hand - pretty and sexy both!
Thank you sweet:heart:

Holy! I just started catching up on things, and then I found your new thread. Supershy, your newest photos are some of the hottest that I've seen. What a lucky man your hubby is.
Thank you! Great to see you again! :kiss:

Happy Hump Day

Happy Wednesday, lovebugs! Hope you are all thawing out! We dug out of all the snowy mess today, and everything should be back to normal after spending two days stuck in it all. I have to say, I could get used to being home like this ;)

Here are a couple more pics...

Happy Wednesday, lovebugs! Hope you are all thawing out! We dug out of all the snowy mess today, and everything should be back to normal after spending two days stuck in it all. I have to say, I could get used to being home like this ;)

Here are a couple more pics...

It is 1 degree here so you can take your gorgeous breasts to my house to warm up! :cattail:

Love your pics. VERY nice tits as well! Red looks great on you. Also really enjoy the pic showing the little bit where your hair starts. Thanks!!

A suggestion like that, one might think you were trying to seduce me. ;)
Perhaps one just might, and who knows, perhaps one is ;)

It is 1 degree here so you can take your gorgeous breasts to my house to warm up! :cattail:
Whew! I don't want them to get frostbite! :kiss:

Love your pics. VERY nice tits as well! Red looks great on you. Also really enjoy the pic showing the little bit where your hair starts. Thanks!!
Thank you Pg ~ welcome aboard!

Seduce away, see how far you can get me.
If you find yourself in Jesery, I wouldn't mind you seducing me for real. ;)
Relatively speaking, you're just around the corner from me, but a little further than a quick drive to the Starbucks. ;)

Oh, why not?

It's freezing outside, and I haven't left the house in days, so why not post a few more pics?

And, yes, I know all of the numbers don't match up... sometimes I skip around, but if I change the numbers in the dropbox, the links won't work...

Oh, and here's a preview of the upcoming set. A new scarf I got just before Xmas :)

Good night, lovelies!

I would love to kiss on your neck while I help you out of that bra, This one would be a good way to start! Sexy as always. Thanks:kiss:

It's freezing outside, and I haven't left the house in days, so why not post a few more pics?

And, yes, I know all of the numbers don't match up... sometimes I skip around, but if I change the numbers in the dropbox, the links won't work...

Oh, and here's a preview of the upcoming set. A new scarf I got just before Xmas :)

Good night, lovelies!

Oh sweet Jesus! All four of these caused me to throb intensely. Each one is erotic, suggestive and seductive in its own way. Are you offering that nipple to be sucked on? I'll be the first volunteer!:devil:

I know you have said in the past is isn't your favorite, but this view is fantastic. What a wonderful ass!:rose::rose::kiss:

Good night, lovelies!

Love the pictures. I love the preview :devil:

True, but you could get a lot more from me than Starbucks, AND I'm free.
Eh, I've never much liked Starbucks, anyway ... :kiss:

I would love to kiss on your neck while I help you out of that bra, This [/URL]one would be a good way to start! Sexy as always. Thanks:
Why, thank you. Mmmmmm kisses :kiss:

Oh, I am so gonna untie that scarf.
You'll have to catch me first (takes off running)....:cattail:

Oh sweet Jesus! All four of these caused me to throb intensely. Each one is erotic, suggestive and seductive in its own way. Are you offering that to be sucked on? I'll be the first volunteer!:devil:

I know you have said in the past is isn't your favorite, but this view[/URL] is fantastic. What a wonderful ass!:rose::rose::kiss:
There's nothing I love more than making a man say 'sweet Jesus' ;) Thank you :kiss: Yes, my supershy ass makes a rare appearance from time to time.... my new year's resolution is to try and post it a little more often.

More snow days please

Good night, lovelies!

Here is hoping for stormy weather if this will be the end result! Fantastic shots.

Definite trouble. Shall I expect your arrival shortly?

Back