A stranger in your bed (for eugere 1988)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
A stranger in your bed ( ONLY for bindingeagle and me)

**Katie had just finish high school this week, she had been so excited as summer started and she had earn to right to go to summer camp. It was the first time her dad even allow her leave the house saying that it was inappropriate for girls to go without an escort. . It was the best camp every, she had access to every activity and did all of them. She had even gotten a call from her dada saying there was a surprise when she gets home and send her a beautiful white summer dress to wear home.

She was sad the summer camp was over but now she had plans to work there as she prepare go to school. As she arrived home, notice a large black BMW in their driveway. She didn't think much of it as she burst throught the door, and found her father talking to a large business man. She introduced herself before going to change herself in her bedroom.

While she was in the bathroom, the father sign off the papers to give her away as a wife to the man. On the man wishes, her father allow him to go to her bedroom, to "explain the situation". The husband knew , her father wouldnt dare interfere as it was not his place since this was a couple moment.
 
Last edited:
Kurt looked around the room taking everything in. It had been a while since he had been in a girl's room. He looked at his young self in her full length mirror and straightened his three piece charcoal suit. Being the youngest CEO in company history had its benefits, but left little time to go out and find someone, especially with his proclivities. He pulled out her luggage and began to pack some, but not all, of her clothes.
 
She came out of bathroom surprised to find a stranger in her room. She knew her father had a surprise for her, but she had no idea what it was. She studied the stranger curiously, noticing his handsome features.
 
Katie had her own washroom that her father had placed at her request since she was his little princess. She had decided take a shower instead as she plan to sneak out that night with her g/f's. Just as she finally step out of the shower, she was sure she heard a noise in her bedroom. She wrap the towel around her body, looking herself in the mirror before she began to dry. She was sure it was her father in her room, probably dropping another little gift as he always sis since her mother died.

Once her hair was dry and she place her stuff around she slip in a short silk kimono robe and step out: Daddy, i..*her words die in her mouth as she see the man packing her bags: what the hell!? who the hell are you??! *she quickly takes a run for her bedroom door to call out for her father.
 
"Don't bother, he knows I'm here and that I'm here to collect you,' he said, handing her the legally binding marriage papers. "I'm Kurt, your new husband. I suggest you get into something sexy and tasteful, because once i finish withyour bags I am going to take you to your new home."
 
Katie takes the paper and reads in disbelief, looks at him: collect me?..*reads the document as she pales...that say...we...*She looks down at herself as she hesitates before grabbing some clothes and goes to change in the washroom. She manage to slip her cell under the clothes, once in the washroom after she quickly change in a pair of black pants and tank top, she calls her friends. She manages to slip out of the washroom window and run off small wood park behind her house in hope reach the friend car waiting on the other side before he notice she was gone*
 
Kurt waited a bit, and realized she wasn't coming back. He sighed and again straightened his tie out of nervous habit. He called his limo to let them know his bride was on the run and took her luggage out, shaking her father's hand on the way out to let him know that this was not his fault. He took off his suit jacket and tie, slipped on his track shoes, and took off towards the tree line, figuring it was the nearest cover available.
 
Katie curses as she was half way, panting: this place is so damn big...*She tries to continue her run but at a steady pace after all he was behind her and she still had time. She finally reached the destination but her friend wasn't there. She dial and she cursed her friend as her friend explain she was out of gas and it would take longer and wait for her. She leaned against a tree as she stayed calm knowing there was no point freaking out.
 
Kurt was in shape, but was not used to navigating through the woods in the dark. He only had his cell phone for illumination, and he was tripping over lots of roots. He swore under his breath, trying to find Katie, and thought he saw a blue light off in the distance. He slowed his pace and killed his light so she wouldn't see or hear him coming.
 
Katie didn't notice him approach as she cursed her friend out, out loud. She glance around feeling uneasy become taking a deep breathe: you can step out of the dark now...i can smell your aftershave....Just for the record, your not my type...
 
"Well then I guess we're both disappointed. I wanted someone obedient." he said, stepping out. "You have a couple of options. One, you can come with me, or two, I can have the police put out an APB on you, lock you up, and collect you from there as per our contract. Up to you."
 
Katie glared at him: You cant just take over my life...i mean c'mon ...you marry someone you dont even know....are you insane...small dick...seral killer...cmon spill it out...
 
"I'm not a killer, and you'll no doubt find out about the size of my cock in your own time. Suffice to say, it was easier to arrange a marriage." he said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You'll be well taken care of, and be able to see your family whenever you want, so why don't you just make this easy?"
 
Katie turns beet red as he mention his cock, glares at him: why have you chosen me? You know noting of me...how the hell did you convince father of such madness...? *steps back* how about we have a distant relationship...you can fuck anyone except me and we act like a nice coupe in public...after all that is all you want, no?
 
"Your father posted the adversisement stating that he was lookin to arrange this. I accepted due to similar interests, and your intelligence. I see by the way you evaded me you live up to the hype." He walked around behind her. "We can discuss more once we get home, but I'm getting tired of debating with you out in the woods."
 
Katie jaw drops: advertisement!?! *looks at her watch and back at him: my friend is suppose to pick me up and anyways *smirks* i was thought no to go with strangers...*txtx her friends of her where abouts*
 
"Well, OK then, he said, seeing what she was doing. I guess I'll see you later." He began to walk away, wondering if she knew he was serious about the police clause in the contract.
 
Katie hesitated before canceling on her frend and ran after him: wait for me.....we need to talk about this....Hey! *grabs his arms and turns to face her* i was serious about the offer...thats the best deal you will get of me
 
Katie glares at him: you packed my stuff in the limo, already?!! *she looked back before getting in the limo as she sense he was not kidding around. She was sure she could escape him anyways. She sat across from him with an annoyed look: You cant just take over my life...look, like i said we can be a couple in public but behind close door you find other lovers, not me...I dont plan to sleep with you ...ever...thats final...
 
Kurt poured himself a bourbon and soda before offering to make Katie a drink. The car began to drive off. "It's a long car ride," he said. "Plenty of time for us to get to know each other. What are you drinking?"
 
Katie sighs: just water, if you have it....long ride? for pete sake...i want to talk of this now....i meant it, i will never have sex with you...even less have kids...i mean your a freaking stranger...*pushes back her hair, as she glance out the window* I cant believe i got in the damn limo....
 
Kurt handed her a bottle of water and sipped at his cocktail. "I like your independent streak, but we're going to have to work together. I don't particularly want kids any time soon, either, but sex is part of the deal. Always protected, one way or another." He shrugged. "Maybe you should tell me about yourself, since you didn't write your profile."
 
Katie takes the bottle as she pop the cap annoyed: Its not working together when you take over a person's life and expect them to comply to your set of rules...Good cause i refuse to have kids...*takes a gulp of the water only to spew it out in his direction as he mention having sex * what?!?1 *blinks shock as he spoke so casually of having sex with her * I am NOT having sex with you and thats final! I mean you have NO say over "my" body! I am not a file to read...*He knew for a fact she was a virgin, a reason she might be unwilling to bed him, information from her doctor*
 
"OK, I'll start. I', a CEO of an electronics firm, and I enjoy camping, hunting, and fishing. I sometimes go in for night life or golf, and enjoy cooking for people I care about, especially grilling. There, you know more about me."
 
Back
Top