The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but then BFW, what about the freedom of speech? Aren't we all allowed to have an opinion? Sev is just expressing his, especially after Mr. Threadmaster decided to trash his story. If he can do that, I think Sev is perfectly in his rights to post here.
:rose:

Of course, you may have your opinion. Yet, I don't call any of these recent posts opinions. I call them bashing and name calling. Now, there's a difference.

Why does someone who hates Scouries and who hates this thread post here? It's kind of like beating your head against the wall.

Sir Scouries has a right to his own opinion, yet, he is lambasted by you and others every time he voices his opinion.

So, I ask you, Danielle, what happened to Scouries freedom of speech?

Which is why I wrote, if you are so unsatisified with his thread and with what he posts, start your own thread and don't post here.

so what happened to the missing red H's?

Hi Kathy, how you been?

Thank you for inquiring about my red H's. In the meantime while Scouries has been trying to hunt down my missing red H's more of my red H's have disappeared. I have a feeling that it was the Republicans who are responsible for the theft.

Moreover, several of my Green E's and Purple P's are missing, as well.

Truly, I'm fed up. My page looks so bland without all that red, green, and purple. It was making a very colorful display.

Scouries, Sir, if you are unable to replace my red H's, please replace my 11 Green E's and 2 Purple P's. Thanks

I'm curious, BFW. You are buddy buddy with Scouries who does his very best to run down other authors as well as trying to tie his stories and his name in with outher authors here. He started a thread and bashed a lot of authors and their stories. I see nothing wrong with people calling him on it here. Maybe if he'd bashed you, you'd feel the same way. I know you are a witty man but even you have to see the dementia that is going on here.

Hi Kathy, how you been?

Thank you for inquiring about my red H's. In the meantime while Scouries has been trying to hunt down my missing red H's more of my red H's have disappeared. I have a feeling that it was the Republicans who are responsible for the theft.

Moreover, several of my Green E's and Purple P's are missing, as well.

Truly, I'm fed up. My page looks so bland without all that red, green, and purple. It was making a very colorful display.

Scouries, Sir, if you are unable to replace my red H's, please replace my 11 Green E's and 2 Purple P's. Thanks

Hey! I'm republican and I did not steal your red H's....have you looked under the bed? Sometimes I find run-a-way socks there.....

Hey! I'm republican and I did not steal your red H's....have you looked under the bed? Sometimes I find run-a-way socks there.....

Yeah, well, there are always exceptions to the rule. There are good Republicans and then there are bad Republicans.

"Psst, I didn't know you were a Republican? You told me you were a virgin. Was that a lie, too? I bet that's not even my baby."

Actually, there are some Republicans that I really like...only, no one comes to mind. Give me a few years and I'll think of one.

I missed that.

But...I do have another one. :D

Don't even tell me you don't remember me, honey. I do have those e-mails from you. I mean, I really have them, from when you were Thesandman. WTF happened when you became Many Feathers?

haha so when did republicans and mising red H's become intrertwined? spellin?? anyways.. thanks for those concerned.. ur friendly crackhead is doing well thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah, well, there are always exceptions to the rule. There are good Republicans and then there are bad Republicans.

"Psst, I didn't know you were a Republican? You told me you were a virgin. Was that a lie, too? I bet that's not even my baby."

Actually, there are some Republicans that I really like...only, no one comes to mind. Give me a few years and I'll think of one.

Awww...I thought you liked me......:(

I'm curious, BFW. You are buddy buddy with Scouries who does his very best to run down other authors as well as trying to tie his stories and his name in with outher authors here. He started a thread and bashed a lot of authors and their stories. I see nothing wrong with people calling him on it here. Maybe if he'd bashed you, you'd feel the same way. I know you are a witty man but even you have to see the dementia that is going on here.

I am Scouries. We are one. I'm Sarahhh, too.

Hey, Dani, this is cyberville. Nothing here is real. Lighten up.

Dementia? Now, that's something that I didn't know. I didn't know that Scouries was...a Republican.

How's your sister? I hope all is well.

It's so nice of you to ask. She's sore and the burn on her arm is bugging her. We're trying to figure out what to do with her car, whether to get it fixed or try to get her a new one. She's going to college up north and needs a car to go back and forth to school with. She's a tough kid, she's going to get past this.

QUOTE robyn I don't know what the Navaho is for "hot air," but I think you're all full of it--and maybe of something else as well.

ace this could be one of the most astute posts you’ve ever made! You should take more vacations.

Now I must say that cloudy :caning: has always been a master at evading direct questions but this time she’s outdone herself. You can run honey but you can’t hide…

So my dear, do “Ojibwe’s” like INCEST stories or not? And what does the “Ojibwe” nation think of my friend Many Feather’s new story? For my part I think it’s pretty good.

I’d appreciate the answer being in English this time…

I’m james r scouries and I approve this message

Go [size=+2]Dolphins![/size]

you're full of milk? do you have some for me??

pretty please...

QUOTE SK :p You seem to have missed the fact that none of those folks you mentioned has offered to send a reader naked pictures in return for votes, however... Aside from, allegedly, Ms. Sarahhhhhhhhhhh, that is. ….I wasn't here when it happened, I was pre-uni-boob, so I can't say I saw anything with my own eyes

Ahhhhhhhhh, (see, I can use H’s too – in fact this could be part of the answer to freddies missing red H’s. They’re being stolen by other famous authors to use in their posts) you’re pregnant??

I love pregnant women. Milky breasts. Will you let me? Let me drink?* When they’re full? Gawd, I might even forgive you for all your sins.

BTW you’re making an assumption (and an erroneous one at that) when you say ‘none of the others has offered readers naked pics for votes’. In fact I’m inundated with them every time a contest starts. Although that could be because so many of these babes want a scourian experience. I could tell you some stories…

And if you weren’t here and didn’t see anything why did you became one of the main plotters and gossipers about the lovely :rose:sarahhh :rose:? As I said before, I think we all know…

And what’s this about you being sore and having a burnt arm? You shouldn’t be jeopardizing your milk at a time like this… It's your duty to protect those wonderful breasts...

scourian milk?

*this is actually a line from my next best seller due out any day now...

QUOTE FREDDIE I wouldn't cry over fast food establishments going out of business. If we had less Burger Kings, people in this country would weigh less.

Truer words were never spoken freddie. I’ve hoped for quite some time that our arab friends would give up blowing up trains and planes and instead would turn their attention towards all the McDonalds, Harveys, Taco Bells, KFCs, Wendys, etcetera that pollute our countryside. A moslem war against fat… or maybe we could get McDonalds to give one of those blue things those Afghani women are made to wear free to everyone who orders FF’s … they’d have to wear the thing as they stuff the greasy food into their mouths…

QUOTE FREDDIE There are good Republicans and then there are bad Republicans.

Yes there are!

And what’s this about you being sore and having a burnt arm? You shouldn’t be jeopardizing your milk at a time like this… It's your duty to protect those wonderful breasts...

This just shows more of your crassness, Jim. My little sister was in a car accident this week. She could have died. I could have lost her. Maybe you should try reading for content instead of reading to see who uses your name the most.

Last edited:
This just shows more of your crassness, Jim. My little sister was in a car accident this week. She could have died. I could have lost her. Maybe you should try reading for content instead of reading to see who uses your name the most.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. I was wondering what that was about. Sorry about your sister, DK. :(

Thanks Selena. I appreciate the thought. The kid managed to take ten years off my life with her actions this summer.

I call Drama Queen. With all the scams you perpetrate, anything you say about your personal life is suspect. I do, however, believe the one about your "perfectly satisfied" husband.

guy with grapes???

QUOTE SW :rolleyes: Sisters are precious. Daniellekitten's was almost lost today. I received a message from Dani today. Her baby sister was in a car wreck. Dani has driven north to be with her. Beyond the girl having survived, I don't know much else.

QUOTE DK – post #26 after the usual posting of roses You're the best. I actually got back home at 4 this morning. Steph is living in a little town up by the Mackinaw Bridge. I don't know if any of you have heard of Indian River or not. Anyway, she has bumps and bruises, a slight case of whiplash and a burn on her arm and one on her chin from the air bags. Thank God for air bags, it could have been so much worse.

To make matters so much worse, the little idiot that hit her had no license, no insurance and was driving a car with an illegal plate and no registration. She's really lucky it took me four and a half hours to get up there.

Steph is resting comfortably in her home upnorth. She has a whole group of friends taking care of her. I swear I saw one guy peeling grapes. She's also got a few days off of work and is enjoying the hell out of it. The girl works two jobs and some sixty to seventy hours a week.

Thanks again, I'll let her know about this thread. Now that she's eighteen, she can read it herself.

Thank god it wasn’t Serena :p! I definitely would hate those wonderful breasts being injured! QUOTE serena jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. I was wondering what that was about

You mean you read my posts? Are you nuts? So were those freddies red H’s? I see you’ve stolen somebody’s eeeeeeeeee’s for your last post. You’re shameless!

So dani :devil: you have another sister? And she’s only 18? So what happened, mom has serena, then dani a couple of years later, then waits twenty years and has little Steph? Please god, don’t let her become a writer too!

Is the story true? Who knows? Its one of these threads you look at and shake your head after you’ve read it.

Given that it was started by miss poobah herself I have to admit I’m doubtful. Reading her “Sisters are precious. Daniellekitten's was almost lost today” and her “Her baby sister was in a car wreck. Dani has driven north to be with her. Beyond the girl having survived, I don't know much else” it certainly reads like the purple prose :( of many of her ROMANCE novels.

And dani’s response! Mackinaw Bridge? Indian River? No license, no insurance? DK to the rescue? Two jobs? But it was the guy peeling grapes that really got me. Purple ones I’m sure.

Maybe it is a true story and dani :devil: just can’t help putting in all these plot twists, its ingrained in her. But…

…I’ve heard about the dogs (many different tragedies have struck them)… the husband (no, I won’t even go there) … her back and myriad other health issues… her father … her mother … half brothers…

And then months later hearing how she’d never claimed this or that (even though I have copies of some of her claims)…

The most worrisome line though is this one: QUOTE DK The kid managed to take ten years off my life with her actions this summer…

It seems to promise more chapters in this kitten saga… AHHHHHHHH! (sorry Freddie)

So…

If true, get well quickly young Steph :kiss:! Study engineering or dentistry… and make sure you have lots of sex! You’re old enough now, and it’s a near life ending incident like the one you suffered (perhaps) that makes one realize that you better use it before you lose it… penises are good! Like the aspirin you’re now taking, it’s been proven that one-a-day can prove beneficial to your long term health…

…but, if you feel you have to follow in serena’s and dani’s big sister footsteps and become a writer… you know, I think I’d like to hear the story of the guy with the grapes and just where exactly he put them when the two of you slipped under the Mackinaw Bridge… now that would be a good story … and if you could weave in some action with your big sisters ….

[size=+2]
Scouries
World
[/size]

[size=+2]Dolphins are huge![/size]

encore by the famous five...

hey, I just noticed… this page is the second in LITEROTICA’S recorded history to have posts by you know who…

[size=+3]
The FAB FIVE
[/size]

[size=+2]
:rose: sarahhh :rose:
[/size]

[size=+2]
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER :D
[/size]

[size=+2]
:devil: Daniellekitten
[/size]

[size=+2]
scouries
[/size]

[size=+2]
Serena_Kitt/Kittyn :p
[/size]

if only the queen would cum… now that would really be sumthing…

[size=+2]Dolphins are big in South Florida![/size]

You're a fucking dick. She's taking pictures of the injuries to use in court and pictures of the car. As soon as she sends them to me, I'll post them.

And it's Selena, you dumb fuck, not Serena.

I've spoken of my sister to many people. She's lived with me since she was around thirteen. She's helped me when I had my back surgery. I'm not like some people. I don't try to make myself bigger or more important than what I am. She is living up north and going to college up there after graduating a year early. Yes, most people graduate when they are eighteen, but Steph had a speech impediment that held her back from starting kindergarton at five. She worked very hard to graduate early and to spend this year up north. She is going to college and getting a degree in child psychology. She wants to work with traumatized children.

Go ahead and spout what you want about me, but after the week I just went through with her, you aren't even allowed to speak her name to me. Pissed off, damn right I am. You need to get a fucking life and take your little whores with you.

I didn't ask SW to start a thread for her. She did it out of the goodness of her heart. I let her know I was leaving because I didn't know when I would be back, and unlike you, people do ask where I am. I wanted her to be able to let them know. But she did start the thread and I appreciated the good thoughts. It's people like you who make a lot of people not want to be here anymore. Your crassnes and nastiness are not appreciated. So just go about your business and keep your thoughts off my sister.

Last edited:
:)

You're a fucking dick. She's taking pictures of the injuries to use in court and pictures of the car. As soon as she sends them to me, I'll post them.

I've spoken of my sister to many people. She's lived with me since she was around thirteen. She's helped me when I had my back surgery. I'm not like some people. I don't try to make myself bigger or more important than what I am. She is living up north and going to college up there after graduating a year early. Yes, most people graduate when they are eighteen, but Steph had a speech impediment that held her back from starting kindergarton at five. She worked very hard to graduate early and to spend this year up north. She is going to college and getting a degree in child psychology. She wants to work with traumatized children.

Go ahead and spout what you want about me, but after the week I just went through with her, you aren't even allowed to speak her name to me. Pissed off, damn right I am. You need to get a fucking life and take your little whores with you.

I didn't ask SW to start a thread for her. She did it out of the goodness of her heart. I let her know I was leaving because I didn't know when I would be back, and unlike you, people do ask where I am. I wanted her to be able to let them know. But she did start the thread and I appreciated the good thoughts. It's people like you who make a lot of people not want to be here anymore. Your crassnes and nastiness are not appreciated. So just go about your business and keep your thoughts off my sister.

:kiss:

He thinks he's being funny... or cute... or... something.

No sense fanning the flames, DK. Like any taunting schoolyard bully (and whoever this Sarahhhhhhhh person is - if she is, indeed, feminine in persuasion, which I still doubt - she's just like him, two peas in a pod. And just for the record, BFW isn't in the same league by a long shot...he's a different sort of animal) Scouries only gets a hard-on when he can get a rise out of someone else. Why do you think popularity is so paramount with him?

His psyche feeds on attention. He craves it, he lives for it. Everything he says about other people is just a reflection of his own twisted sense of self. He needs a great big mirror, and that's what this thread (and all of us) are to him. And that's all we are and will ever be. So, too, with anyone who has the bad fortune to be in his real life (those are the people I truly feel sorry for!)

That's why anything honest or true or human about other people feels "false" and "silly" to him, why posting on the boards and personal relationships created here at Lit are a "waste of time" to Scouries. He doesn't understand it because it doesn't feed his ego, and it could only serve to bring him down to some human level with the rest of us - god forbid!

This thread is exactly what he set out to create. And DK, honestly... I know you're just coming to your own defense, but in doing so--you're his wet dream, baby.

He thinks he's being funny... or cute... or... something.

No sense fanning the flames, DK. Like any taunting schoolyard bully (and whoever this Sarahhhhhhhh person is - if she is, indeed, feminine in persuasion, which I still doubt - she's just like him, two peas in a pod. And just for the record, BFW isn't in the same league by a long shot...he's a different sort of animal) Scouries only gets a hard-on when he can get a rise out of someone else. Why do you think popularity is so paramount with him?

His psyche feeds on attention. He craves it, he lives for it. Everything he says about other people is just a reflection of his own twisted sense of self. He needs a great big mirror, and that's what this thread (and all of us) are to him. And that's all we are and will ever be. So, too, with anyone who has the bad fortune to be in his real life (those are the people I truly feel sorry for!)

That's why anything honest or true or human about other people feels "false" and "silly" to him, why posting on the boards and personal relationships created here at Lit are a "waste of time" to Scouries. He doesn't understand it because it doesn't feed his ego, and it could only serve to bring him down to some human level with the rest of us - god forbid!

This thread is exactly what he set out to create. And DK, honestly... I know you're just coming to your own defense, but in doing so--you're his wet dream, baby.
That's why after I finish this post, he's back on ignore. I couldn't agree with you more, Selena. But it just made me almost want to puke when he started talking about my little sister and penises. I wouldn't let a nasty, dirty thing like him within ten feet of her. I know she wouldn't either.

I think I'll just stick to writing for a while. I have one manuscript I'm thinking of sending to eXcessica.

hey, I just noticed… this page is the second in LITEROTICA’S recorded history to have posts by you know who…

[size=+3]
The FAB FIVE
[/size]

[size=+2]
:rose: sarahhh :rose:
[/size]

[size=+2]
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER :D
[/size]

[size=+2]
:devil: Daniellekitten
[/size]

[size=+2]
scouries
[/size]

[size=+2]
Serena_Kitt/Kittyn :p
[/size]

if only the queen would cum… now that would really be sumthing…

[size=+2]Dolphins are big in South Florida![/size]

I think you can make the queen cum if you keep trying. I mean you made me cum, 'eh? You kept trying and trying and finally you did it.

Oh Jim honey, I'm so sad! They rushed my sister to the hospital! She needs an emergency hymenoplasty.

And would you please tell that slimy (from skinny dipping in the septic tank) pseudo-squaw that's no rash on my tit. As you well know it's freckles. And it's all your fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back