Forced animal sex

jjflash

Virgin
Has anyone ever been "forced" to have sex with a dog? I've let a dog eat lick my cunt and it was WONDERFUL, but never had a mistress force me to do it (or to be fucked by a dog, which also seems wondrous). Comments?

One of my fantasies for a mistress to tie a leash around my neck, force to go to a play party, where I am forced to fuck a dog in front of everyone, while sucking off whatever man (or woman) who wants to put their cock (or cunt) in my mouth.

Hi, jj.

Do a search for "bestiality" or "beastiality," since it's likely to have been spelled incorrectly. It's one of the most controversial topics you'll find on this board of controversial topics. Few admit to doing it or wanting to do it, and those opposing it are loud. Part of the battle stems from the fact that bestiality does not strike people as necessarily BDSM-oriented, though I think your fantasy definitely silences that argument. In any event, best wishes to you!

i once fed my dogs milkbone dog biscuits form my mouth.. like i'd hold one end they'd take the other... i think the weirdest part was i'd bite off a little and eat it...

well i was young once too.

Like most people, I have very strong feelings about things like bestiality ("Zoophilia" if you like). IMHO, it's abusive. A pet cannot concent because of the language barrier, so it's tantamount to rape. "Forcing" someone into such an unnatural and questionably moral act is beyond depraved.
I count it along with other acts such as pederasto, necro, and incest. There's clearly something wrong with it. Of course, I can't tell you what to do, and I won't even try, but if I actually witness such a thing, I will do anything in my power to stop it.
So much for never voicing a concervative opinion.

animals

If having sex w/animals is rape, then what is pet ownership? Slavery????? Are you a pet (slave) owner?

P.S., you must have never done this before you would know that if male dog smells a woman's wet vagina, he can get erection. So if one has sex w/him, does that count as "force"? I'm not really asking you to answer this given that your opinion was so ridiculous.

You will find a long thread on the How To board on this subject.

psiberzerker said:
Like most people, I have very strong feelings about things like bestiality ("Zoophilia" if you like). IMHO, it's abusive. A pet cannot concent because of the language barrier, so it's tantamount to rape. "Forcing" someone into such an unnatural and questionably moral act is beyond depraved.
I count it along with other acts such as pederasto, necro, and incest. There's clearly something wrong with it. Of course, I can't tell you what to do, and I won't even try, but if I actually witness such a thing, I will do anything in my power to stop it.
So much for never voicing a concervative opinion.

And what if, as was my experience with the animals who I've had some sexual contact with, what if I was tied up, spread eagle, and the animal merely came in and did their business, though I had no control? I have never been fucked by an animal, but I've been licked by a few, and in none of those situations was I free to stop it....

I didn't want to, mind you, as dogs are very determined creatures, and it was enjoyable, but I did nothing to force such contact on the animal. I was unaware that it would happen, and so was my SO. He had left, leaving me tied up and our pets just came in and made themselves at home.

Vixenshe, I was waiting to see if you would post something here...

semi-random stalking commences

No. Sexual contact with an animal is a hard limit for me.

I don't believe they are particularly capable of giving consent either. Yes, a dog might be willing to lick or have sex with you, but they also like to eat out of kitty litterboxes, hump stuffed animals, drink out of the toilet and roll in manure. Another natural instinct is to fight, chew and mark territory, though I don't see anyone encouraging and allowing these behaviors in their house because they are natural and the dog is willing. (Aside from dog fighting, which is also illegal.)

Ie: a very young boy (minor) might get an erection, but using it (and justifying by saying "it was there" when he looked at me) as an adult is definitely illegal and quite immoral in most people's minds. Yes, dogs and people are different creatures - and personally I think it's best left that way, sticking to our own species for sexual favors. Beyond being squicked by it, it's a moral issue for many people regarding consent and guardianship.

"To each their own", but I would have a problem with a person using my dogs for sexual gratification. There is a rather long thread on this subject in this forum - several pages of it, pro and con.

Last edited:
lark sparrow said:

I don't believe they are particularly capable of giving consent either. Yes, a dog might be willing to lick or have sex with you, but they also like to eat out of kitty litterboxes

In the interests of promoting awareness, I have recently learned I was being very fixed minded and ignorant in berating my dog for doing everything possible to clean out the cat litter tray. It turns out dogs (and flies) eat cat poop because of it's level of protein content. It seems various animals do this for legitimate reasons which are health related and necessary. As humans we once again wrongly impose our understanding on another and assume it must be so. I for one feel guilt at all the times I made our dog feel guilty for something he knew to be healthy, while I reacted based on human understanding and assumption.

Catalina:rose:

Yawn... really digging for opponents to carry this conversation...

In the interest of awareness: It is a good idea to prevent your dog from eating dog/cat stool. Hookworm and roundworm, as well as parasites like giardia can be transmitted.

It's advisable that a dog who is coprophagic be examined by a veterinarian - not only to rule out medical causes, but also to have a fecal examination to test for parasites.

Re: Yawn... really digging for opponents to carry this conversation...

lark sparrow said:
In the interest of awareness: It is a good idea to prevent your dog from eating dog/cat stool. Hookworm and roundworm, as well as parasites like giardia can be transmitted.

It's advisable that a dog who is coprophagic be examined by a veterinarian - not only to rule out medical causes, but also to have a fecal examination to test for parasites.

No, yawn, not digging for opponents...have heard there are others much more suited to this than I. My taste is more in open discussion. One would presume you would keep both cat and dog wormed, and I have the information from a vet who explained that grass is not the only source of medicinal and supplement intake exercised by animals, and as he is keen in his area of expertise, explained the coprophagous animal and it's lived reality further.

Last edited:
lark sparrow said:

I don't believe they are particularly capable of giving consent either. Yes, a dog might be willing to lick or have sex with you, but they also like to eat out of kitty litterboxes, hump stuffed animals, drink out of the toilet and roll in manure. Another natural instinct is to fight, chew and mark territory, though I don't see anyone encouraging and allowing these behaviors in their house because they are natural and the dog is willing. (Aside from dog fighting, which is also illegal.)

Ie: a very young boy (minor) might get an erection, but using it (and justifying by saying "it was there" when he looked at me) as an adult is definitely illegal and quite immoral in most people's minds. Yes, dogs and people are different creatures - and personally I think it's best left that way, sticking to our own species for sexual favors. Beyond being squicked by it, it's a moral issue for many people regarding consent and guardianship.

"To each their own", but I would have a problem with a person using my dogs for sexual gratification. There is a rather long thread on this subject in this forum - several pages of it, pro and con.
As a person who lives with 2 dogs( I dislike the term "dog owner"), I have to agree. I find the act of being treated as a puppy girl wildly arousing, but not with a true canine. And anyway, my jack russell is horny enough for my rotti cross, I wouldnt like to cut her lunch.She's a jealous bitch.LCG

I just say ew. Beasitilty is one of my hard limits. The closest I'll ever come to sex with a dog is when you're playing around and they start licking your face and you are screaming and giggling in delight and trying to push them off and becuase you're laughing their tongue slips into your mouth for a second and then you start gagging and the dog backs off looking concerned and you spit all over the place trying to get rid of the taste of your dog's ass.

However did you guys know they have proven that some dolphins are homosexual? Also, dolphins are just perverts. They'll slip their willies into their mates blowhole which is the same as ... nose sex?

SkylineBlue said:
However did you guys know they have proven that some dolphins are homosexual? Also, dolphins are just perverts. They'll slip their willies into their mates blowhole which is the same as ... nose sex?

Hey, it beats NO sex ;)

vixenshe said:
I was unaware that it would happen, and so was my SO. He had left, leaving me tied up and our pets just came in and made themselves at home.
so technically you were raped by a dog?

thats a first...and very interesting by the way

Re: Re: Yawn... really digging for opponents to carry this conversation...

catalina_francisco said:
No, yawn, not digging for opponents...have heard there are others much more suited to this than I. My taste is more in open discussion. One would presume you would keep both cat and dog wormed, and I have the information from a vet who explained that grass is not the only source of medicinal and supplement intake exercised by animals, and as he is keen in his area of expertise, explained the coprophagous animal and it's lived reality further.

Right, you can take Catalina's advice... and presume when your animal wants to lick anti-freeze or eat snail bait, etc. it's "natural" and the experts know why. It's all a conscious, knowing decision on the animal's part. No worries! Pissing and shitting on the carpet? You'd better repent if you have scolded your dog or cat for this "natural act".

Re: Re: Re: Yawn... really digging for opponents to carry this conversation...

lark sparrow said:
Right, you can take Catalina's advice... and presume when your animal wants to lick anti-freeze or eat snail bait, etc. it's "natural" and the experts know why. It's all a conscious, knowing decision on the animal's part. No worries! Pissing and shitting on the carpet? You'd better repent if you have scolded your dog or cat for this "natural act".

Sometimes your lack of being able to put brain into gear before opening your mouth or touching the keyboard amazes me. Then again it is a common mistake humans make in always assuming their knowledge is so much more intelligent and all knowing then animals and people from other cultures who differ from there own. Maybe if you visited a snow bound country but lived your life in a tropical paradsise you would try to dress in a bikini to go outside in the snow who knows. Equates with your above foundationless statements. If you wish to make comments which have no reflection on the reality of learned knowledge that is fine, but don't be surprised when people tend to think you a little arrogant in disputing the scientific findings based on years of research to understand the world and all in it in a better way, without any real evidence to back your argument apart from a personal desire to try and discredit someone. Tends to have the opposite effect sometimes. The most stupid part of your statement is trying to use the ingestion of man made chemical based products to compare to a natural substance consumed for achieving balance in the digestive and healthy wel being of an animal...then again you are probably one of those dog owners who believe the additive laden, artificialy coloured, processed products they call dog food are better than the raw meat and bone nature has always provided and they have thrived on for centuries...but I forgot, humans wanting to make a fast buck would know far more about animal health and survival than a vetinarian or animal who has stronger survival instncts than most modern day humans.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yawn... really digging for opponents to carry this conversation...

catalina_francisco said:
Sometimes your lack of being able to put brain into gear before opening your mouth or touching the keyboard amazes me. Then again it is a common mistake humans make in always assuming their knowledge is so much more intelligent and all knowing then animals and people from other cultures who differ from there own. Maybe if you visited a snow bound country but lived your life in a tropical paradsise you would try to dress in a bikini to go outside in the snow who knows. Equates with your above foundationless statements. If you wish to make comments which have no reflection on the reality of learned knowledge that is fine, but don't be surprised when people tend to think you a little arrogant in disputing the scientific findings based on years of research to understand the world and all in it in a better way, without any real evidence to back your argument apart from a personal desire to try and discredit someone. Tends to have the opposite effect sometimes. The most stupid part of your statement is trying to use the ingestion of man made chemical based products to compare to a natural substance consumed for achieving balance in the digestive and healthy wel being of an animal...then again you are probably one of those dog owners who believe the additive laden, artificialy coloured, processed products they call dog food are better than the raw meat and bone nature has always provided and they have thrived on for centuries...but I forgot, humans wanting to make a fast buck would know far more about animal health and survival than a vetinarian or animal who has stronger survival instncts than most modern day humans.

:rose: :rose: Catalina :rose: :rose: You are so amazingly perfect in every respect, with your humbleness and acts of education for the po' folks about! :kiss: :heart:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yawn... really digging for opponents to carry this conversation...

lark sparrow said:
:rose: :rose: Catalina :rose: :rose: You are so amazingly perfect in every respect, with your humbleness and acts of education for the po' folks about! :kiss: :heart:

No LS I would not agree, and your statement not only proves you know nothing about who I am, but you also are not reading many posts on the board so your perceptions are limited to your imagination it seems, at least where I am concerned...but your statement does reveal you seem to have a problem with your own feelings of inadequacy in the area of intellect. You know the amazing thing is, one does not necessarily have to have a tertiary education to make intelligent observations, or to be able to open their minds and learn instead of going through life with an arrogant 'Í am supreme human, I know everything' attitude.

To evolve IMO opinion you have to open yourself to learning more abou the world and everything in it....otherwise you tend to become stagnant, ignorant, bitter, and feeling less than secure about your place in it and then develop the need to personally attack others you fear may know more than you, whether they do or not. I actually love communicating with people who know more than me, which are in the millions, as it gives me the opportunity to increase my knowledge and understanding, and basically keeps me alive through the activity of brain cells that are not perpetually echoing a droning sound in the top of my head.

SkylineBlue said:

There is actually more than a few incidents of homosexuality and bisexuality in the animal world, as well as some who participate in cross species sex in their natural environment. Added to that is the incidence of prostitution, one memorable example I saw was a breed of penguins. The female needs small rocks to nest so stands and advertises her services to the male penguins who will supply her with the best rocks in exchange for a good time. And humans thought they had the monopoly on all these activities!! LOL.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yawn... really digging for opponents to carry this conversation...

catalina_francisco said:
No LS I would not agree, and your statement not only proves you know nothing about who I am, but you also are not reading many posts on the board so your perceptions are limited to your imagination it seems, at least where I am concerned...but your statement does reveal you seem to have a problem with your own feelings of inadequacy in the area of intellect. You know the amazing thing is, one does not necessarily have to have a tertiary education to make intelligent observations, or to be able to open their minds and learn instead of going through life with an arrogant 'Í am supreme human, I know everything' attitude.

To evolve IMO opinion you have to open yourself to learning more abou the world and everything in it....otherwise you tend to become stagnant, ignorant, bitter, and feeling less than secure about your place in it and then develop the need to personally attack others you fear may know more than you, whether they do or not. I actually love communicating with people who know more than me, which are in the millions, as it gives me the opportunity to increase my knowledge and understanding, and basically keeps me alive through the activity of brain cells that are not perpetually echoing a droning sound in the top of my head.

Yes, :rose: :rose: Catalina :rose: :rose: I'm quite sure you are used to getting the last word.

But if you note, you took my quote entirely out of context in the first place... but I wouldn't expect you to notice this in your hurry for the ever humble education of others.

If you want to talk about dog sex, do so. This thread isn't about a dog eating crap in case you didn't notice... hence the begging for opposition comment.

You've got too be kidding. I can't see how people can argue the merits of fucking a dog. Let me put this into simple terms for you.
Yes, they can get erections from smelling aroused humans, and even lick your genitals. Don't take this as concent, canines are relatively stupid, and instinct driven animals. Humans, however, are rational, and intelligent creatures, or at least should be.
Fine, if you can't accept that fucking dogs is the equivalent of mollesting children, then at least realize that you debase yourself. Your rationals about shit eating, and blowhole fucking aside, you have too be a pretty hard up person too sink too the bestial level.
And don't go getting your panties in a bunch by my characterization that dogs are stupid. Try any IQ test that they are capable of, and they'll top out at about 40. (It's been done by more scientific people than me) Dolphins, and horses are a little higher, at about the same as a mentaly retarded human, and some of the great apes, and african grey parrots can even learn to hold a conversation.
All that aside, you cannot get over the fact that sexual contact between humans is invariably taking advantage of a lesser creature. This isn't humanistic arrogance, just common sense.
In any court in the country, mollesting a full grown autistic, or down syndrome human with an intelligence quotient below 60 is treated as statutory rape untill proven otherwize. Rationalize all you want, but fucking dogs is wrong, and you'd have too be delusional too think otherwize.

SkylineBlue said:

groups of male dolphins have also been known to gang rape females.

Back