Wanted: womanfemalegirlladyoppositesex thang so I can compete with people here...

I meant to make a new version of this and repost it like others do, clogging up the post feed and making things miserable for those of us that try to find other things. But I didn't. I'm like that.

And I discovered something else... root beer flavored whiskey. I am not pleased.

You should try having a flaming doctor pepper, aka by some, a depth charge.

Hmm. Looks like an interesting thread with nice, quirky individuals. Odd place to find a thread, per se, but, oh well.

What a hoot! LOL I'm sorry; was that mean? Were you in distress? Your post is giving me laugh lines. *snickering*

who are looking for the same thing, for repeatedly silly reasons. I'm not really serious, I don't really care, but I think I'll post this tomorrow too, just to see how many non-responses I get. I mean, the guy searching for guys wanting to fuck his girlfriend or wife or whatever he claims tries repeatedly and mucks up the listings here and other places... why can't I? Lalalalalalalahhhhh I'm just typing shite now for fun and laughs. Can't you tell? I'm laughing! I'm naked and laughing! I'm naked and laughing and not being sexy! Dammit! Someone come and be naked and sexy and laugh with me! Don't we all want to do that? Yesssss, you know you want to. Imogie, imogie, imogie. Or whatever they're called. Fuck, I need a drink. Someone bring me one.

Is that a local??

Years ago it was national, then it got bought by a larger company and got shut down. A few years ago some intrepid folk bought the brewery name and records, restarting it. They are finally at the point of rebuilding a real brewery, in Rhode Island, where it originated. Your lesson of the week.

It is now day three of this thread - it is early and I have masturbated much to silent burlesque movies over the last seventeen minutes. My cat has gas. The house I live in is unacceptably overburdened by drug accidents. Addicts. One of those. Brexit is going to be the next thing I name anything I think is cool. Someone outsid is using a chainsaw to render something into smaller parts. It's how my brain feels. Hi.

Um. Sounds repulsive. I'll probably try it.

Well, you said you hated the idea of whisky flavored root beer. Because I have an evil turn of head, I instantly thought of suggesting a drink comprised of hard liquor and beer that tastes like a dr. pepper.

It actually goes down pretty smoooooooth, which is how it is so addictive. Because it is nothing but alcohol.

Well, you said you hated the idea of whisky flavored root beer. Because I have an evil turn of head, I instantly thought of suggesting a drink comprised of hard liquor and beer that tastes like a dr. pepper.

It actually goes down pretty smoooooooth, which is how it is so addictive. Because it is nothing but alcohol.

I've had a lot of infused-whiskey drinks and they're all terrible. Not that I never emptied a bottle or many, it's just rancid what people want to put in their beverages.

Years ago it was national, then it got bought by a larger company and got shut down. A few years ago some intrepid folk bought the brewery name and records, restarting it. They are finally at the point of rebuilding a real brewery, in Rhode Island, where it originated. Your lesson of the week.

I actually just went and looked them up. Very interesting.

Beer.

Isn't that what a badonkadonk butt is for? To set the beer on her ass while you fuck her (doggie style obviously).

Grrr. The sadness of a small ass. Thankfully I have tits that can hold the beer.

It is now day three of this thread - it is early and I have masturbated much to silent burlesque movies over the last seventeen minutes. My cat has gas. The house I live in is unacceptably overburdened by drug accidents. Addicts. One of those. Brexit is going to be the next thing I name anything I think is cool. Someone outsid is using a chainsaw to render something into smaller parts. It's how my brain feels. Hi.

Dying laughing here.. needed it, ty!

I live for motorboating others. being motorboated tickles but I can handle it

Back