Folding Panties?

If anyone is wondering, i will give you all an update.

First off, we never fought about it, we simply had some words late one night when we both wanted to just be done with the laundry and folding things was just taking up too much time!

Anyway, i've been good and folding them for her when i can to save some time and even learning her draw system.

See ladies, us men, we CAN change!

Again, that for a llllllllll the input everyone!

First off, we never fought about it, we simply had some words late one night when we both wanted to just be done with the laundry and folding things was just taking up too much time!

Anyway, i've been good and folding them for her when i can to save some time and even learning her draw system.

Thanks for the update.

Wow! Learning her drawer system too! That ought to be earning you some serious sexual favors! ;););)

Happy wife, happy life afterall...

I always fold mine and put them neatly in the drawer, but then I paw around in said drawer, trying to find the exact pair I want which negates the whole folding thing.

I always fold mine and put them neatly in the drawer, but then I paw around in said drawer, trying to find the exact pair I want which negates the whole folding thing.

But at least you tried to be organized, that's gotta account for something!! ;):D

The only experience I had with a woman and laundry:

I was under the impression that the bulk of it is stored in huge piles waiting to be washed, and the "clean" laundry is either left on the davenport to add to seating comfort, or stored on top of the dryer in tenuous mountains so that avalanche of clean can mix back into the dirty- making the cycle begin again....

Well.....Yeah!

Back