Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Falling asleep myself not too long after you do; seems like our morning routine is pretty much the same most days. I get up, start the coffee, grab the morning paper . . . then try to wake you up to get ready for work. Nothing wrong with that; it gives me a few more chances to see your naked body before you get dressed and leave for work.
 
Last edited:
She heard and felt him kiss her she woke stretching on her belly he did the blanket off her uncovering her red ass he just cause last night she rub it abit getting up she dressed in black skirt to her knees and black top and jacket hair down. and grabbing coffee he made she smiled and kissed him " Could you cut the grass around my old place shes comming tomorrow to look at the house then if she likes 2 days shell be in" She kissed him and said " Thank you" And left.
 
"I can handle that, babe; need to mow here today, so I'll just get it all done at once." I know you are interested in getting your place rented, and since we both have a bit of a connection with the flight attendant that will be renting it, I'm going to do everything I can to make it appealing to her. Once whe finds out who owns the property, I hope that makes her decision easier.

Hoping too that Jess will want to include her in some of our activities . . . she already knows what my tongue feels like . . . can't help but think about a three-way with her and Jess.
 
As Jess drove to work she thought he would mow it cause he did lick her to a orgasm with jess's blessing and knew he wanted a 3 sum and she be only there of weekend she didn't know if she was ready for it but she was sure she have her house rented onces she see who she was.Getting to work she got a call from her asking if she could see it tonight she was in town she told her it was fine after she got off at 3pm and she meet her at 430.She text him to get it mow early she was coming later she be home in time before she came to re cheek the house.

After work her day was long her ass was sore and she still had to met Jen to show her then she could relax.She got home grass was mow and brushes trimmed and she walked in her house and she fixed things she didn't need cleaning stuff for awhile then walked outside to see her car pull in once to the step she smile knowing who she was.Jess smiled " I see you remember me"
 
After letting you know that everything was taken care of, I grabbed a beer and sat out on the deck. Once you got home, you made a quick walk through the house to make sure everything was ready. Jen pulled in just as you started back toward out place. I saw a quick smile between the two of you as Jen remembered your face . . . and hopefully my tongue. She looked briefly toward teh house and I waved, but stayed on the porch, not wanting to interfere with her decision on whether to rent your house or not.

After 15 minutes or so, I see the two of you come out and start walking toward our deck.
 
Jess smiles as she and Jen walk though the house and chatted and she smiled and wanted the house and give her first month rent and soon walked out and walked over and jess said " You remember Alan this is Jen" Jen smiled taking his hand. Jess said " She has a bit before returning to work i thought she may like a drink"

Jen smiled at them she wanted more and both knew,Jess was still unsure how to go about this she knew he wanted a 3 sum but she was not so ready for it yet but wanted Jen to know they liked her.
 
I know now is not the time to pressure either you or Jen; if it happens, it will happen when the time is right and all three of us are ready to participate and have fun. However, since I did give Jen a good tongue-fucking in the plane on our flight, I don't think a handshake is appropriate. so I reach out my arms and give her a hug. "I think we know each other well enough for a hug. Right?" I see a hint of a blush in her cheeks, but she smiles and gives me a hug.

"What would you gals like to drink? Can you have anything stronger than soda if you're flying again tonight? I can throw some burgers on the grill if you've got time before you have to get back for your next flight."
 
Jen blush and did hug him jess knew he want a 3 sum but she was not ready and Jen only had a short time to stay " I have time for a soda i cant drink if its less then 8 hours going to work and have be there in an hour and half" She smiled at him.

Jess smiled sating with a drink stronger and think if they talked she may be ready onces she starts moving it they could have a get together onces shes in.
 
Firing up the grill, "You might as well have a burger here, then you won't have to grab anything on the way to work." Handing you a soda and grabbing another beer myself. "So, Jess tells me that you are usually gone most of the week and only home on weekends. That doesn't give you much time for a social life, does it?"

Trying to keep the conversation light, not wanting to put pressure on either Jen or you . . . oif something happens, great; if not, no problem. I don't plan on being the one to push it; I'll let the two of you get better acquainted and then we'll see what happens. Obviously, Jen knows we are a couple, but also remembers that Jess let me tongue-fuck her in the bathroom on the flight from Phoenix.
 
Jen sat and drink the soda " No it don't but i only plan to do it other 3 years i want to go to school and almost have to pay for 4 years plus rent each month i want to in business" She told him.she knew they was together but as he talked all she could think was his tongue in her again.

Jess smiled as they talked she excused herself to dress in something less work looking and it was hot out.
 
As you went in to get dressed, I watched the burgers and chatted with Jen; I could feel a little tension, probably because of what happened on the flight, but now was not the time to even think about it or hint at it. "What do you like on your burgers? We're pretty normal here . . mustard, ketchup, pickles and onions . . . along with some chips."

Just then you step onto the deck, "Hey, babe . . can you get the plates and stuff while I finish the burgers here?"

Jen was dressed pretty casual before heading to the airport for her flight, but even with a loose fitting top, when she turned and pulled her top tight across her chest, her nipples were quite obvious against her bra.
 
She smiled "thats fine"Drinking her soda she knew was wrong to think about everything but she thought about his tongue for days following thinking she never see him again.Now she was renting off her.

Jess finish dressing bringing plates and stuff out and handed them to him and smile and sat down and they chatted while he finish the burgers then they eat and Jen thank them telling them she see them soon she had to get to work to fly off soon.
 
After eating and talking for a little while, Jen had to leave for her flight, saying that after this flight and a return flight, she would have three days off to get her stuff moved into the house and get settled. We walked her to her car; Jen gave us both a hug before heading out. This time my hug was a little longer than the first one, feeling her full breasts against my chest. I was tempted to grab her ass, but thought better of it; just let things happen when they happen.

Holding hands as we walk back to the deck, "Babe, I know you are thinking about what it is going to be like with her living next door; just remember this, you are my girl, my lover . . . everything I want. Nothing is going to happen until we are all ready for it to happen. So, if you are a good girl and help me clean up, I just might let you have a nice hard fuck tonight." Laughing as I say that . . . you already know that you can get whatever you want from me.
 
After they said their good byes to Jen they walked back and he told her,

"Babe, I know you are thinking about what it is going to be like with her living next door; just remember this, you are my girl, my lover . . . everything I want. Nothing is going to happen until we are all ready for it to happen. So, if you are a good girl and help me clean up, I just might let you have a nice hard fuck tonight."

She smile she said " I know and i love you and if I'm good huh what if i don't help" She laugh she would help she wanted to joke with him and she knew she get his cock in her tonight he loved it as much as she did ending the night together their body together to take the stress from the day away.She helped him clean up outside then went and took a shower while he finish up in doors.
 
"Baby, you are always good . . . and when you are bad, you are fucking fantastic!"
 
She laugh and said " you are so sweet and bad " She went in taking a shower she got done drying off and putting on a robe.
 
After cooking out, I always feel like I smell like charcoal . . . just can't make the switch to a gas grill . . . so I'll hop in for a quick shower too. Slipping on a pair of loose boxers, I join you in the den for a few minutes before bed.

"You still satisfied with your decision to rent the house to Jen?"
 
She went to the den as he took a shower she watch Tv he came in and sat asking her about Jen.
" Yes i am"she told him and smiled at him.
 
"That's good. I think she will be a good tenant for you." Once the show is over that you are watching, I stand up and grabbing you by the hand, pull you toward the bedroom. "Don't forget, you have to go to work tomorrow. Is there anything I need to do next door before Jen starts moving her stuff in this weekend?"
 
She smiled as he pulled her up and to the bedroom " No we got everything done for now" She lost her robe and moved closer to him her body touching his. she reach up kissing him then crawl in bed.
 
"So, you trying to tell me something with that naked body of yours?" After all, I did promie you a nice fuck if you were good tonight and helped me clean up after we cooked out. So I'm guessing you are here to collect.
 
"I'm still thinking about it," as I start tracing my fingers across your belly and down your thighs, coming close but carefully avoiding touching your "most sensitive" areas. Leaning over, I start tracing some kisses across your belly, heading down toward your naked pussy, but stopping my kisses just before I get there. However, I can tell you are definitely aroused, moisture is visible on your lips . . . your arousal scent is right there for me to inhale.

Smiling up at your, I see your nipples are hard and begging for attention, "How you doing, babe?"
 
she smile as i feel his fingers and mouth but kissing and touching around her wet pussy that is so wet she moan and then asking how she was doing she looking at him " please touch me touch my nipples pull them pleases I'm so wet and horny"
 
"Is that what you want, babe? All you have to do is ask . . . or beg a little." Kneeling beside you on the bed, then straddling your belly using my hard cock to slap against your tight skin; finally reaching up with both hands and squeezing your tits tightly and pinching your nipples between my fingers. I can hear your gasps as your nipples get the treatment they like. Sliding back down your belly just a bit, I can feel you lift your ass off the bed and press your dripping pussy against my ass . . . "You gonna cum for me, baby? Just rub your pussy against me while I pull on these hard nipples . . cum for me, love."
 
Back
Top