Goddess & Bequ's BBW Boudoir

You know I didn't mean it like that, dear!!!! You are a very private person and are not as open to expressing yourself when others are around. I completely understand it and I am sorry I pushed so much.

You are so not a bitch, at least in my experience. I would never call you that to your face or behind your back!!!!!

Although I haven't been around so much, he hasn't taken me away. I have no idea what happened between you two. It doesn't matter. It's between you and him. If he actually takes away your friends on here, they weren't good friends to begin with. This isn't high school. We're adults and should make our own judgements and decisions.

I don't care what happened between you two. I think you're a wonderful person. Bequ feels the same way obviously. Don't let some stupid arguement or whatever put you down to the point where you question if people are friends with you out of charity. You need to let people like you and enjoy your company.

Sorry to you both. I'll keep it off the thread and stop playing the "poor me" crap.

Sorry to you both. I'll keep it off the thread and stop playing the "poor me" crap.

If you need to vent and you don't want to do it on the thread, you can always PM me or send me an e-mail., and hopefully I'll be able to text again in the next week.

I'll say this again, I love you and think you are a fantastic lady!!! I will always be here for you, no matter what!!!!

No appology is necessary. I'm just wondering what happened to that positive attitude you always have. I'm wondering what the hell could have destroyed that. I'm not asking you to explain. It's just a shame that you have seemed to lose that spark that's genuinely you. I don't think anyone or anything should be able to take that away from you.

Trusting the wrong person.

I will try to get over this and get back to what everyone wants and expects of me.

Trusting the wrong person.

I will try to get over this and get back to what everyone wants and expects of me.

You need to get back to the person you want to be, not what you think others want and expect of you.

What heart was saying, I believe, is that the person we have known in the past is not here because of a terrible wrong done to her. And we want you back, if that is what you can/need/want to do. You need to be true to yourself first and foremost.

But no matter what kind of posts you make, we still want you to make posts and be here with us. If there is anything any of us can do to help you, we are here for you. If you need to vent, then vent. If you need to be silly, then be silly. Do what YOU need to do, not what you think others want you to do.

I don't know where "she" is anymore.

I'm truly sorry for bringing the thread down...and i'm doing exactly what he did to hurt me (tho i know he isn't hurt by anything i say, cuz he'd have to care) so this is the last post i will make about it or my mood.

I don't know where "she" is anymore.

I'm truly sorry for bringing the thread down...and i'm doing exactly what he did to hurt me (tho i know he isn't hurt by anything i say, cuz he'd have to care) so this is the last post i will make about it or my mood.

"She" is still in there and when you are feeling better, physically and emotionally, you will be able to find "her". :heart:

I need to go make dinner, but I'll be back. :)

Well...a hot shower helped...after i banged my broken arm on the door and had to take a pain pill. Loopy Goddess coming right up.....:rolleyes:

Well...a hot shower helped...after i banged my broken arm on the door and had to take a pain pill. Loopy Goddess coming right up.....:rolleyes:

Aw hunny!!!!! Well, I just took some valium, so we can be loopy together!!!
146.gif
146.gif

When I can get some more taken. I know!!!!! I can cam for you and you can capture the images!!!!!!! :D:devil::D

Only if you want Bro seeing the cam too! He's sitting behind me as usual. lol

I just have some requests I was ggoing to ask for, but some would require Max's help. :D

Only if you want Bro seeing the cam too! He's sitting behind me as usual. lol

I just have some requests I was ggoing to ask for, but some would require Max's help. :D

Such as ...........? I would love to grant your requests, sweetie!!!! :kiss::kiss:

BBS Little one is full of spit and vinegar ..... yes, THIS late!!!! It shouldn't take long to get her out once I can get her to lie down.

Such as ...........? I would love to grant your requests, sweetie!!!! :kiss::kiss:

Was thinking about some using a bondage theme. Use a scarf or tie. I want a pic of you kneeling, back to the camera, naked, with your arms tied behind your back.

BBS Little one is full of spit and vinegar ..... yes, THIS late!!!! It shouldn't take long to get her out once I can get her to lie down.

How much anyone wanna bet that the little one is still running around and momma is out cold on her bed? :rolleyes:

lol

How much anyone wanna bet that the little one is still running around and momma is out cold on her bed? :rolleyes:

lol

Got her to sleep. I told her that in 5 minutes she needs to be lyiing quietly or I had to leave.

She was asleep, but then so was I!!!!! :rolleyes:

So I think I should change into my PJs and go to bed!!!!

Love you hunny!!!!!!! :heart::heart:

Got her to sleep. I told her that in 5 minutes she needs to be lyiing quietly or I had to leave.

She was asleep, but then so was I!!!!! :rolleyes:

So I think I should change into my PJs and go to bed!!!!

Love you hunny!!!!!!! :heart::heart:

Knew it. Goodnight

Back