The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired. it's been a better day, but a long day. I've almost caught up on everything but I sure wish it was Friday.

LT: And let the family games begin!!!!

FLT: If I don't make it back....they will ALL know how I feel!

tumblr_mjt92dIvLG1s45xojo1_500.jpg

REALLY? All right fine. Fuck you too world. All things said and done this straw is a small one, but FUCK! Done. Very done. 12 months of BS away from her. Literal shit! Now more sand in the eyes?! Yeah, just what I need. More sand to the eyes. Fuck this rock!!!

Done.

REALLY? All right fine. Fuck you too world. All things said and done this straw is a small one, but FUCK! Done. Very done. 12 months of BS away from her. Literal shit! Now more sand in the eyes?! Yeah, just what I need. More sand to the eyes. Fuck this rock!!!

Done.

that could be scary.

Dont they know they are pissing off a very armed person.

Drunk. I thought it would take more than this. I am not rational, but will still post. And I can still post, but while I understand that I have no concept of time right now, I feel like this took twenty minutes to an hour to write. I am so glad for spell check.

Remember that the form We wear to interact here in this world is only an experience We are having. It is not who We really are. It may not fit Our vision of Ourselves. But it is temporary.

Hells bells, it's five thirty in the morning on a SATURDAY. Why does my body have to wake me?

Just

Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back