What is your surprise turn on?

A few

camel toes, nipples visible through blouses, women bending over at the car wash vacuuming their cars, sun light passing through a woman's sheer dress on a summer day..and many more..
 
Catching boys ogling is a turn on. May be at the cleavage or at the toe nails.
But its not always a turn on, so may be depending upon the situation.
 
turn me on

I have a spot on my neck that turns me on, also being rough with me is a huge turnon too..
 
surprise turn on

so many ...

dirty fingernails (like on a landscaper or construction worker)
full sleeve tattoos
thunder/fireworks
younger guys (legal!!!, but younger than me)
long sleeve thermal shirts worn under flannel shirts in the winter
pick up trucks
dirty backwards baseball caps


funny thing is I have never been with/experienced any of this ! just things that turn me on. of course, i'm celibate (not by choice) so pretty much anything turns me on these days.
 
Favorite surprise

I was surprised by how turned on I get watching in a mirror as I pleasure myself. It quickly went from slightly uncomfortable to a total turn on.
 
Hairy pits are a total turn-on. Love it when my wife goes awhile without shaving and has some good growth (I don't like stubble).
Count me in too... Love the sweaty hairy pits with no deodorant. Burying my face in them while making love is a sure way for me to make myself cum.
 
Call me a child of the '60s. There is nothing like a topless woman in jeans

mature-brothers-nude.jpg

It you ever need them cupped or just held or massaged, just lemme know!
 
To have my wife come home from a work event (where she is at now), looking really hot (like she does now), and tell me, while we fuck, that another guy really came on to her and that he told her all the hot things he wanted to do to her, and that he knew she was wearing a thong (which she is) and no bra (which she is not) and that it was all she could do to get home and fuck me like mad before she threw herself at her admirer! Whew...get's me really hot!

Tell me where she works and I will go do it for her, for you and for me! ;)
 
Sticking with the theme of the topic, as in surprise turn ons...

Mommy play. For a dominant male, rather unexpected and surprising. Didn't see that coming.
 
In a mall when a woman wearing a tight/short skirt has to squat down quickly to tend to the immediate needs of a toddler....and her skirt rises above her knees, and her knees open up just enough to show what she's got up there :)
 
A little background, sorry if this is a bit long. Due to an odd work life balance I’m usually free day time, weekdays, UK time which not a good time for live Pming and internet messaging on Lit and as I’m not prepared to exchange pictures either (my work involves meeting a lot of people from all over the world and I don’t want problems there) I gave up trying.

Last night I had some unexpected free time and had a go at using the PM facility. I was trying different things and eventually hooked up with a married couple where he was definitely the boss. At first it was just him I think and it was OK, a not unusual preamble I expect. Then his wife came on too. It became so hot I could not believe it, I was soon so wet I just had to relieve myself and not just once either. She was up for anything and in the end I was suggesting things I’d never normally have contemplated. What made the experience really intense for me was that if we had been together I would have tried them with her too. Moreover, all the while this was going on, her husband was offering all manner of delightful distraction on top. I have to say it was a real surprise turn on, I never imagined that exchanging messages could ever be so intensely exciting.

If you see this, thanks guys.
 
revealing real information

chatting with people online and exposing a little too much real personel info. i even gave out some of my passwords once and was so turned on by it. dangerous i know. keitht6 is my yahoo id in case this interests some.
 
My Surprise

A few years ago my wife sucked on my nipple giving me a handjob. The feeling was electrifying. The discovery for me is that the right is far more sensitive and as I near orgasm I like it bit or pinched painfully hard!

Add
Shemales
 
Lately it's been women in girdles. One of the threads had a video link to women in girdles, more or less a "fitting" for one. Very aroused by it. Maybe it's because I'm an old guy and remember girls wearing them back then. Something about seeing them get in and out was very arousing.
 
I was suprised the first time I got really turned on whilst shaving my pussy. Had never happened before, now it always turns me on.
 
1. Jodi Foster
2. Young chicks driving a pickup
3. Girls in uniforms

Ultimate fantasy.... A young Jodi Foster in a uniform driving a pickup!!!
 
Recently I've found out about a ton of stuff I'm turned on by but one of the most surprising is feet.
I did a foot show a couple weeks ago and was blown away by how much I liked it.

Guess I really really enjoying having my toes sucked. I had no idea.
I'll have fun making custom video's, fo shoo.
 
Many many recent surprise turn on revelations...

First, as a younger man I was only turned on by the porn version of sexy, thin, big breasts, etc. the last decade or so I have grown up enough to realize that sexy comes from inside. If a person feels sexy I think they are. Especially realizing larger women, from slightly plump to BBW, are just amazingly sexy to me, IF they feel sexy with themselves. I even remember once when I was twenty five or so and was buying a porn mag and the guy at the counter made a comment that "real is so much better." I remember being put off by that back then, but now I totally agree. Just love the idea of a bit more flesh to lick and bite...also been imagining having a bigger lady squat on my face until she floods me with her juices, squirting all over me, making me drink her juices all up.

Not recent, but a surprise when I did it the first time was rimming a woman. I loved the way her rosebud grabbed my tongue, even more hot was when I made her cum and it clamped down on my tongue.

Another shocking turn on (to me) is the sight of a woman sporting a strapon. Especially if she is stroking it...and even more especially of its intended for me.

Which leads to the most recent set of revelations, concerning cocks. I am fascinated by the thought of a hidden surprise in some panties. Shemales yes, but even more so in recent weeks just a very fem CD. I imagine catching sight of the hidden bulge would instantly harden my cock. Also, images of them standing up to pee is just plain hot. The most erotic image to me now though is the head of a hard cock that is poking over the top of something lacy or frilly. Mmmm. Makes my knees weak.
 
I found that women in their bra and panties. I find this much more acctractive the acctually nude.
 
Several surprising revelations

I've learned some surprising things about my likes, needs, desires these past few months.

After trolling the GLBT Chatter forum, I was reminded how much men sucking men gets me hot. MMF as well, to an extent. But really I'd just like to watch two men getting into each other. Especially if one or both of them are in a hetero relationship and bi-curious.

The next surprising turn-on for me was around exhibitionism. I started taking pics and vids of myself to send to my lover. I've always been so self-conscious about my looks, and at first it was uncomfortable for me to even look at the vids of myself. But it started to get easier, and before I realized it, I found myself getting turned-on by it. Especially when my love tells me how hard they make him.

The third revelation, and probably the most surprising, was around wearing a foxtail. My lover sent me a pic of a woman straddling a man's lap wearing nothing but a collar, leash, and foxtail. We chatted about it and picked one out online. We both got immensely hot playing out scenes before it arrived. Then when it did, I couldn't wait to try it out. Nothing gets my lover hotter than watching vids of me wiggling my tail on all fours, and arching my back to present my eager pussy for him to fuck.

If anyone has some reasonable explanation for this newfound fetish, I'd love to hear it. Neither of us have ever had a thing for this before.
 
I've learned some surprising things about my likes, needs, desires these past few months.

After trolling the GLBT Chatter forum, I was reminded how much men sucking men gets me hot. MMF as well, to an extent. But really I'd just like to watch two men getting into each other. Especially if one or both of them are in a hetero relationship and bi-curious.

The next surprising turn-on for me was around exhibitionism. I started taking pics and vids of myself to send to my lover. I've always been so self-conscious about my looks, and at first it was uncomfortable for me to even look at the vids of myself. But it started to get easier, and before I realized it, I found myself getting turned-on by it. Especially when my love tells me how hard they make him.

The third revelation, and probably the most surprising, was around wearing a foxtail. My lover sent me a pic of a woman straddling a man's lap wearing nothing but a collar, leash, and foxtail. We chatted about it and picked one out online. We both got immensely hot playing out scenes before it arrived. Then when it did, I couldn't wait to try it out. Nothing gets my lover hotter than watching vids of me wiggling my tail on all fours, and arching my back to present my eager pussy for him to fuck.

If anyone has some reasonable explanation for this newfound fetish, I'd love to hear it. Neither of us have ever had a thing for this before.

I can offer no explanations, but the tail is just incredibly hot! It looks very nice on (in?) you!!!
 
Back
Top