What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are my plans for dinner? I have none. But I know that going out doesn't appeal to me at the moment, because it would mean putting on pants.
 
What are my plans for dinner? I have none. But I know that going out doesn't appeal to me at the moment, because it would mean putting on pants.

I just finished cooking dinner, you're more than welcome to come over ...

You don't even have to put on your pants.

:D
 
This certainly doesn't make me wanna go have a McRib sammich, thats for sure:


3. The McRib is a product of "restructured meat technology."

Rene Arend came up with the idea and design of the McRib, but it's a professor from the University of Nebraska named Richard Mandigo who developed the "restructured meat product" that the McRib is actually made of.

According to an article from Chicago magazine, which cites a 1995 article by Mandigo, "restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs.



http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-amazing-facts-about-the-mcdonald-s-mcrib-170212930.html

Eww I don't eat pork.
 
I am totally scared for my son and repercussions that may arise because of the extremely poor choice someone else made!

My son has Asperger's Syndrome. He is very smart, loving and caring boy! He does have a difficult time understanding the emotions he feels and will get angry when he becomes anxiety ridden, but he works very had to keep himself under control. He has never hit or threatened anyone!

I pray that people won't begin to believe that all children with Autism are a threat to society!

Everytime I hear about this on the news it just makes me mad and upset because it is giving such conditions such a terrible stereotype
 
I love Christmas music. Listening to it with a slightly naughty mind at the moment = strange new understandings to some of the songs.... :devil:
 
I am a raging heathen but I do love Christmas carols because of the memories they invoke...:D
 
I am not gonna have much energy for tomorrow ;/
Will this help ? ;)

gatorade1.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top