Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying on some black things, as you know, Bad girls wear black...:devil:

Hi Janet...nice to see you again. Love your pictures, great body, just as Katie says.
I love those leather pants, my favorite pic....but also the lace panties too. Not sure though about those socks. But that's just me, nothing personal.

Good job.:kiss:
Wanda

Hi Janet...nice to see you again. Love your pictures, great body, just as Katie says.
I love those leather pants, my favorite pic....but also the lace panties too. Not sure though about those socks. But that's just me, nothing personal.

Good job.:kiss:
Wanda

Hi Wanda,
I wasn't sure about the socks either. I have lots of pictures in stockings, thought I would try something different...
Those leather pants are popular, probably because they are so tight!
:cattail: Janet

Skirt

I can never get enough of little pleated skirts. :)

:heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

.. and I can never get enough of you in those little pleated skirts ... :rose: jhane

A little denim skirt, and a longer white slip with less sheer fabric, but still smooth and sensual. :)

Attachments

• FD1.jpg
    FD1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 193
  • FD2.jpg
    FD2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 81
  • FD3.jpg
    FD3.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 87
  • WPS1.jpg
    WPS1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 113
  • WPS2.jpg
    WPS2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 121
so hott

THANKS for making a "new girl" feel so welcome, with all the nice comments.
They are really appreciated, and make me want to show off some more for all of you.

And the answer is YES, I did go out wearing this outfit one night. But it wasn't an ordinary club. Instead, it was a members only fetish club, so do you think the outfit was appropriate or not?
More importantly...do you think I looked HOT that night?
Wanda

wow wanda, u can have me in a minute with that outfit on so sexy, i love it...

A fantasy of mine involving a skirt like this came up in another thread.

I would love to be standing in the middle of a room full of really horny men jerking off.

Then they come up to me and shoot their loads all over my panties and my thighs, wiping their cocks off on my skirt and sometimes using it to jerk themselves off. *sigh*

I can't get enough of you in that pleated skirt either;)

A few more for someone who asked what I am wearing tonight. :)

Attachments

• USP1.jpg
    USP1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 102
  • USP2.jpg
    USP2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 80
  • USP3.jpg
    USP3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 105
;).....cool fishnet stocking too!

Fishnets are for when I am being a bit of a lazy girl. ;)

A few days after shaving they are the best for covering any leg stubble coming through. :eek:

Then when I am really lazy it's opaques for a day or two. :D

Ideally I like to shave my legs twice a week so stockings are only an option, but when there isn't time... fishnets are the first call! ;)

:heart:

A few days after shaving they are the best for covering any leg stubble coming through. :eek:

Ideally I like to shave my legs twice a week so stockings are only an option, but when there isn't time... fishnets are the first call! ;)

mmm you look tasty arent skirts and dresses the best feeling in the world with stockings

I will remember that....
Note to self; get fishnets;)

A fantasy of mine involving a skirt like this came up in another thread.

I would love to be standing in the middle of a room full of really horny men jerking off.

Then they come up to me and shoot their loads all over my panties and my thighs, wiping their cocks off on my skirt and sometimes using it to jerk themselves off. *sigh*

Mmmmm.... hot fantasy! Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back