Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenna,

You're always so sweet, darling. And it just so happens that I've got an empty guest room down here in Florida. Tommi is a little shy and might want to be served up with me chaperoning for him;)

But you wouldn't mind if I were there, would you:D

Here's a couple more...

Love ya, gurl,

Rags:devil::kiss:

Just sharing the truth, Hon!

Tommi is a cutie to be cherish! Thank you for sharing your photography skills and his hot body!

The invitation is appreciated. If I took you up on it, I would expect you to be there to make sure nothing got out of hand ... and to take photographic evidence of that! ;) Of course, we would have to repay the photographer with services of our own. :kiss:

Hugs and have a good weekend! Jenna

Of course, we would have to repay the photographer with services of our own.

Tommi is a cutie to be cherish! Thank you for sharing your photography skills and his hot body!

The invitation is appreciated. If I took you up on it, I would expect you to be there to make sure nothing got out of hand ... and to take photographic evidence of that! ;) Of course, we would have to repay the photographer with services of our own. :kiss:

Thanks again, and just in case, I'll freshen up that guest room. Never know who might show up around the holidays. Have a good weekend yourself!

Rags:rose:

That would be fun... esp. paying the photographer in 'services' !

Jenna,

You're always so sweet, darling. And it just so happens that I've got an empty guest room down here in Florida. Tommi is a little shy and might want to be served up with me chaperoning for him;)

But you wouldn't mind if I were there, would you:D

Here's a couple more...

Love ya, gurl,

Rags:devil::kiss:

What a playground!

Incredibly sexy. Love that sexy print dress.. but favorite as the third (202) bending down with the black outfit and showing-- very erotic...

Lucky me; I'm getting small enough to wear more and more of the wife's dresses:D And I like showing it for Y'all:cattail:

Blade,

I thought you looked even better than usual; but please, PLEASE, do not lose that plump huggable ass of yours!:kiss:

Rags:kiss:

No way! Funny thing, the more I lose, the more pronounced it becomes...benefits of a cycling-based exercise program;)

I like the first pic......cute wig. The third pic is very hot. It is always fun to slip into something sexy after it has been awhile.

Thanks, dear...you'd know hot;)

* but that's about 3.5 years worth of my own hair, no wig:cattail:*

Pics from symphony

We went to the symphony for a Christmas Concert. I went looking like more of a good girl than normal. Still managed to wear fishnets and some sexy 5" heel boots. It was a fun night and I look forward to wearing something sexier next time

Attachments

• zd1.jpg
    zd1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 180
  • zd2.jpg
    zd2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 113
  • zd3.jpg
    zd3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 125
  • zd4.jpg
    zd4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 138
  • zd5.jpg
    zd5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 181
You certainly do know how to step out, Kendra! I think you embody the desires of many of us here; in regard to your living it out in public. The present is neither the time or place for me; but I do wish for the occasion during which I'll be able to experience what you show us regularly.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back