Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, dear lord, he's back with his "top sellers list," and he's going to "solve all of Literotica's problems," and explain everything to new writers.

excuse me for a sec...

14.gif

cloudy said:
Oh, dear lord, he's back with his "top sellers list," and he's going to "solve all of Literotica's problems," and explain everything to new writers.

excuse me for a sec...

14.gif
Hee hee, time for more mischief. :D :devil:

On a related note, it seems to me that this guy works for this site he keeps pushing. He's spent his entire time bashing Lit while every other post he's plugging his site. Seems fishy to me.

Roxanne Appleby said:
Um, I'm not trying to dis this or anything, but it suggests something really fascinating:

Since the same thing applies to 1/12th of the population (and horoscope skeptics [including me] would say that to the extent it applies to 1/12, it applies to 12/12ths), here is what I find so interesting:

This suggests that at any given moment most people have some "big talk" they are dreading. I suppose that might apply to public speaking or a personal encounter.

:p (I don't take it seriously, y'know.)

BLURT: Please go vote for fine flickering hungers in this poll ...

http://pub48.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=4110124186&cpv=2

If you wanna watch the nominated video, it's on my MySpace page at:

http://www.myspace.com/alessia_brio

Thanks! :D

Trombonus said:
Hee hee, time for more mischief. :D :devil:

On a related note, it seems to me that this guy works for this site he keeps pushing. He's spent his entire time bashing Lit while every other post he's plugging his site. Seems fishy to me.

well, this is another guy, over in the feedback forum. He's a "best selling author" at Lit, don'tcha know.

cloudy said:

excuse me for a sec...

14.gif
*giggles* :D

Chantilyvamp said:
Sweetie you need to check the nest and see if they have eggs, if not move the nest now and shoo them away before they really cause you a problem.
There's no eggs yet but I don't think I can shoo them away now. My three roomies have become obsessed with them. I came home from work today and found three girls sitting on my bed, giggling and feeding cookie bits to wingged creatures. I am doomed.

Last edited:
cloudy said:
well, this is another guy, over in the feedback forum. He's a "best selling author" at Lit, don'tcha know.
The question is, what is he selling... It sure ain't that trash he writes... I picked one story at random and got about half way through the page before I had to give it up.... :rolleyes:

cloudy said:
Ah ok. Still a chance for more mischief. :D I'm in a mischievous mood this morning :devil:

FatDino said:
There's no eggs yet but I don't think I can shoo them away now. My three roomies have become obsessed with them. I came home from work today and find three girls sitting on my bed, giggling and feeding cookie bits to wingged creatures. I am doomed.
If they like the birds so much, trade beds with one of them, the one furtherest from the window.... :D

TxRad said:
The question is, what is he selling... It sure ain't that trash he writes... I picked one story at random and got about half way through the page before I had to give it up.... :rolleyes:

I'm waiting impatiently for him to start whining about the "AH conspiracy" that caused him to lose the year end award category that he nominated himself for..

I want to neener neener.

TxRad said:
If they like the birds so much, trade beds with one of them, the one furtherest from the window.... :D
Well, we each have our own room and I don't feel like switching. Besides, I guess I can just turn on the air-conditioner...utilities included in the rent anyway. :D

It's just that they're so noisy in the morning.

cloudy said:
I'm waiting impatiently for him to start whining about the "AH conspiracy" that caused him to lose the year end award category that he nominated himself for..

I want to neener neener.
I'm just going to wait with my rifle on the grassy knoll........ :D

Oh, sorry, wrong conspiracy...... :eek:

For some reason I just can't get a grip on this group agreeing on a color, much less a conspiracy plot..... :rolleyes:

Woo - my illness just made up for itself (a little bit) by eliminating a massively long queue from my life.

yay.

x
V

TxRad said:
I'm just going to wait with my rifle on the grassy knoll........ :D

Oh, sorry, wrong conspiracy...... :eek:

For some reason I just can't get a grip on this group agreeing on a color, much less a conspiracy plot..... :rolleyes:

this is pathetic

18.gif

English Lady said:
Why not leave him to his own devices then? Posting in his thread does what exactly?

Let him be self involved all by himself, seems the best course of action to me.

Because it's fun to mock him.

You don't have to if you don't want to, it's completely up to you, of course, but I don't recall asking for your blessing.

English Lady said:
Why not leave him to his own devices then? Posting in his thread does what exactly?

Let him be self involved all by himself, seems the best course of action to me.

Aww, where's the fun in that EL?
x
V

Okay, update on the pigeon couple that has been taking residence at my window lately:

They have decided to nest on a tree next door.

Bad news is, my roomies insist on letting them feed the birds through my window since this is the only side of the house that the birds can get "comfortable" at. So, now my room is invaded by three twenty-something girls who have decided on taking shifts to raise birds.

Good God. :rolleyes:

FatDino said:
Okay, update on the pigeon couple that has been taking residence at my window lately:

They have decided to nest on a tree next door.

Bad news is, my roomies insist on letting them feed the birds through my window since this is the only side of the house that the birds can get "comfortable" at. So, now my room is invaded by three twenty-something girls who have decided on taking shifts to raise birds.

Good God. :rolleyes:

If you aren't going to kill the birds the least you could do is mame your roommates, or paint their stuff yellow, or shave their heads in their sleep, or something...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back