Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossdressing For The Final Debate

While watching the last presidential debate, I decided that the best thing I could do for the country was to dress up an a bra and panties and post the pictures here. For America!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 250
While watching the last presidential debate, I decided that the best thing I could do for the country was to dress up an a bra and panties and post the pictures here. For America!

America loves you as do I. Thanks; very nice pictures. :)

Janet
You are so sexy and those red panties look great on you.I think I should come over to help you fix the seams on your stockings LOL

Janet
You are so sexy and those red panties look great on you.I think I should come over to help you fix the seams on your stockings LOL

I can't seem to be able to take my eyes off of you. There is no debate about that!

Janet
Damn, I never notice that until after the pictures are taken....Sure wish I had someone to dress and take pictures with....;)

I foolishly purged all my attachements awhile back, so, with your kind indulgence, I'll be building them back up.

A little series called "Office Wear" in honor of TrayciCD .

ID124677_2_th[1].jpg

ID124677_11[1].jpg

ID124677_14_th[1].jpg

Purple & sheer have become my favorite.
Bite my bow?

Attachments

• cool purple.jpeg
    cool purple.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back