I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and looking forward to the shorts coming off....:devil:

Morning gorgeous- hope you're well:kiss:

Ha ha.......It's slow.....:D

I'm good, thanks. We're having a good clean of the house today, needs doing.:cool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• October 5 2012.jpg
    October 5 2012.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 172
Always!

Aww......I'm fine, I have a good life. It certainly makes you appreciate things more. ;)

:D Come sit in my lap... cuddle .... leave wet spot!
Yes it does make you appreciate things and friends so much more! :kiss:'s :rose:'s

Ha ha My sexy pirate!! :D

Are you ok? Not seen you for a few days. :kiss:

aww:kiss: I'm alright. Just nothing to say I guess. I'll have to remember to atleast "Check In".

Not much going on out here. Just waiting to see if plans work themselves out and if I can get some computer problems worked out.

oh yes that bum would look nice and red with some hand prints... next to my teeth marks... would love to feel the heat rising from your bum as you squirm over my knee... oh yes...

Oh yes, it would!! I'd be squirming......A lot. :p

aww:kiss: I'm alright. Just nothing to say I guess. I'll have to remember to atleast "Check In".

Not much going on out here. Just waiting to see if plans work themselves out and if I can get some computer problems worked out.

He he

That sounds mysterious. ;)
Eww.....computer probs. :cool:

He he

That sounds mysterious. ;)
Eww.....computer probs. :cool:

LOL Nah, Nothing mysterious. I was invited to one event and I'm just seeing if I can do it and get the details worked out.

Yes, Computers don't like me very much. I had to buy a whole new modem recently and then get the bugs worked out with it. I'm still having problems with the one game I play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back