AmiiLouise5.jpg

bbw2.jpg

brunettedresscurvy01.jpg

images1.jpg

images.jpg

juicyjuicyass.jpg

Martine1.jpg

Beautiful!

May I ask why not? There's a difference between curvy and BBW, and the more the merrier!

The difference is in the eye of the beholder....to me curvy and bbw are the same thing but some people don't want to see that they rather say they are with a "curvy woman and not a BBW" as they would be ashamed! :mad:

The difference is in the eye of the beholder....to me curvy and bbw are the same thing but some people don't want to see that they rather say they are with a "curvy woman and not a BBW" as they would be ashamed! :mad:
You tell them BeeLou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::rose::rose:

May I ask why not? There's a difference between curvy and BBW, and the more the merrier!
Because, just like last week, you are trying to separate the fan base into cliques...

It seems to be that twice is a coincidence, three times will be a trend... let's hope this doesnt get there.

I will reiterate what I spoke of last week to you...

This thread is for all women. We don't discriminate. We don't say "you are too fat honey, beat it over to the fatty thread."

We love all women here, of all shapes and sizes. Every single one of us who posts here in this thread appreciably drools over the women in this thread, be they posters of random pics or posters of themselves.

We love them all. We don't discriminate.

Are you reading between the lines on that?

Gosh I hope so.

Last edited:
You'd better post girls like her (larger than average, but not overweight) here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=809841

I have both seen and admired the new curvy thread. However, you can't force users to post in one thread rather than another. There are several curvy threads on lit and some people choose to post in those rather then this one.

I definitely understand the love hate relationship some women have with the term BBW and I can also appreciate the desire to have a thread dedicated specifically to a more slimmer but curvy figure.

I would say just because pics are in one thread doesn't mean you can't take it upon yourself to repost them in another. I've done that before myself.

Like other users have mentioned the bold thread has always been a more inclusive thread, for ladies of all size ranges, something for everyone. :) And while there's nothing wrong with threads dedicated to a specific type some users are simply not going to be comfortable postig within those perimeters.

Personally I like less threads to keep track off.

Less time switching more time looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back