Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls ( and dads) - Today is one of those days I can't wait to end...weather is rainy and cold, too much work to do, and I have not had time to chat with a special little girl.

Yuck!

Oh my goodness, that's insane!!! It's cold here, too, but not quite THAT cold! Stay warm!
I will do my best to stay warm...you too. It's not normally this cold, we're supposed to have a blizzard tomorrow.....I sure hope it's after I get home from work, no-one wants to get stuck there :rolleyes:

You really need warm cuddles!! I'll share my blankie :)

Awww Cookie. You're very sweet to offer to share your blankie, thank you. Warm cuddles sound pretty good, I suppose it all depend on the other person.
I hope you enjoy your big night :D

I will do my best to stay warm...you too. It's not normally this cold, we're supposed to have a blizzard tomorrow.....I sure hope it's after I get home from work, no-one wants to get stuck there :rolleyes:

Awww Cookie. You're very sweet to offer to share your blankie, thank you. Warm cuddles sound pretty good, I suppose it all depend on the other person.
I hope you enjoy your big night :D

All us baby girls should just share one BIG blankie! Guarantee we can keep each other warm (though our Daddies would help immensely)!

Sounds like a plan.

Just noticed I've hit 100 posts - yay for me :D

Ooohhh...NFL, I won't be too far behind you! Cookie said we get an Avatar at 100 so am looking forward to seeing yours! And yes, all us baby girls snuggling together sounds like fun (and probably more fun for the Daddies!)...I can just imagine us all giggling together while staying g nice and cozy!

Ooohhh...NFL, I won't be too far behind you! Cookie said we get an Avatar at 100 so am looking forward to seeing yours! And yes, all us baby girls snuggling together sounds like fun (and probably more fun for the Daddies!)...I can just imagine us all giggling together while staying g nice and cozy!

Oh I didn't realise about the avatars...I have no idea what to get. Hmmm. Yes I think the Daddies would enjoy seeing all the girls snuggled up & giggling.

Oh I didn't realise about the avatars...I have no idea what to get. Hmmm. Yes I think the Daddies would enjoy seeing all the girls snuggled up & giggling.

I don't even know which avatars are available...I just learned that today when Cookie mentioned something!

I'm so naughty...I have a mental picture in my mind of all us girls in tiny jammies (or bras and panties) laughing and telling jokes in a very cold room, yet staying quite warm. And just feet away are the Daddies shivering in the freezing room, bundled up, and threatening punishment unless we let them in! :kiss:

NFL, you've not only helped bring my imagination to life this afternoon, but my naughty side out and a huge smile on my face as well! Thank you!

I don't even know which avatars are available...I just learned that today when Cookie mentioned something!

I'm so naughty...I have a mental picture in my mind of all us girls in tiny jammies (or bras and panties) laughing and telling jokes in a very cold room, yet staying quite warm. And just feet away are the Daddies shivering in the freezing room, bundled up, and threatening punishment unless we let them in! :kiss:

NFL, you've not only helped bring my imagination to life this afternoon, but my naughty side out and a huge smile on my face as well! Thank you!

I don't think I did anything but your welcome lol. Cookie was the one sharing her blankie ;)

I don't think I did anything but your welcome lol. Cookie was the one sharing her blankie ;)

Then we'll thank Cookie..."Thank you Cookie!" and of course additional thanks to NFLgirl for keeping the story alive

Ps Would love to hear the Daddies weigh in!

Last edited:

Nice thought! :)

Mmmm...love having my sisters and daddies under the blankie with me. ;-)

I've had a very eventful day ~ giggles~ and haven't had much of a chance to be on today. I missed everyone!

My 'big' night was suddenly changed to a 'big' afternoon. :) I was sooo looking forward to seeing Peaches though :-(.

Girls ( and dads) - Today is one of those days I can't wait to end...weather is rainy and cold, too much work to do, and I have not had time to chat with a special little girl.

Yuck!

Well, just like daddies get too busy to talk to their little girls, sometimes little girls get too busy to talk to daddies. Sucks, doesn't it?

I've had a very eventful day ~ giggles~ and haven't had much of a chance to be on today. I missed everyone!

My 'big' night was suddenly changed to a 'big' afternoon. :) I was sooo looking forward to seeing Peaches though :-(.

I'm bummed for you that you didn't get to see Peaches. I know how much you were looking forward to that! On the other hand, so excited your afternoon went well!!! Looking forward to hearing about more!

Love you Big Sis! :kiss::heart:

Well, just like daddies get too busy to talk to their little girls, sometimes little girls get too busy to talk to daddies. Sucks, doesn't it?

:kiss:

Daddies, as much as we love you, don't be surprised if we don't just wait around for you...unless you've given your WHOLE HEART to us as you've expected us to do with you! You can't have your cake, and eat it too!

Daddies know that little girls who aren't taken care of properly tend to get in trouble!!!!

"Maybe this weekend big sister Peaches can come over and spring for a pizza or something and say 'howdy!'" (giggles):D

"Maybe this weekend big sister Peaches can come over and spring for a pizza or something and say 'howdy!'" (giggles):D

Awww...Peaches, I know she'd love it!!!! I wish I had other baby girls close to me! Eat a piece for me too, when it happens! LOL

Daddies, as much as we love you, don't be surprised if we don't just wait around for you...unless you've given your WHOLE HEART to us as you've expected us to do with you! You can't have your cake, and eat it too!

Daddies know that little girls who aren't taken care of properly tend to get in trouble!!!!

^^^THIS! ^^^

It is very difficult to hold my attention, doesn't happen often. So, when someone actually does have it- they damn well better know how to keep it! :rolleyes:

Love ya too, ya lil brat! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back