Sex and Sexuality (Closed for Sesame)

She was happy that he seemed to enjoy sex as much as she did. And when he called her his little wild tigress, it secretly pleased her.

Once they were cleaned up and appropriately dress so that no one would know what they had done, they left the cottage hand in hand, walking through the forest.

Charles happened to spy to rabbits running through a field. As he pointed them out to her, she noted that they would periodically stop, at which time the male bunny would mount the female bunny from behind, whereupon the male bunny's little cotton tail would furiously hump as he mated with the female.

The rabbits are doing it too.

Charles stood behind her with his hands on her hips, pressed into her.

Let's try it that way ourselves, next time. Like rabbits

She smiled, feeling him pressed against her backside.

"Yes, Charles, let's. I want to try everything with you." She leaned back against him, pressing herself into him. "Everything!"

She was already excited just thinking about her next sexual encounter with Charles.

She was looking forward to dinner with his mother. She couldn't wait to meet the woman.
 
Evelyn pressed her soft bottom up against him, as if she were offering herself to him again, like the female rabbit in the field, so soon after their previous encounter. What an animal she was!
"But not now my dear, I do not think there is sufficient time," he said, glancing at his watch, and then giving her a little kiss on the side of her neck. They walked on through the woods and came out onto a track that led them to Amplecock Hall. He led her up to his room at first, and fetched a bowl of water so that she could wash, and a hairbrush. He explained that his mother was not greatly concerned by fancy clothes, so Evelyn's dress, once they had brushed off the dust from the cottage, and straightened the crinkles, would be perfectly adequate, until her more formal gown arrived for the evening.

When she was ready, he led her down to his mother's room, knocked, and they went in.
"Mother, may I present Miss Evelyn Morningstar, niece of Lord and Lady Windmere. Evelyn, my mother, Lady Wilby."

"Oh, my dear, how delightful," said Lady Wilby, "what a pretty face and an elegant figure, has she not, Charles? And so good of you to visit a poor invalid. Please do sit down and make yourself comfortable." In fact, she was dressed and sitting on a sofa, and looking quite well. "So how are you enjoying your visit to the country, my dear? I trust that my son is behaving in a gentlemanly manner, looking after you well, and introducing you to some new experiences?"

Her maid arrived with some tea, and placed it on a small table, leaving Charles to pour it and serve it.
 
But not now my dear, I do not think there is sufficient time

And with a quick kiss on her neck, he led her through the woods and on to Amplecock Hall. She remembered it as they headed through the house and up to his room. She looked around the room, remembering losing her virginity in the bed. That drew her mind back to what they had been doing not all that long ago. Her sex was already twitching at the thought of sex with Charles.

He helped her straighten up her dress, his hands brushing up against her bottom. Somehow, they managed not to get sidetracked as he explained about his mother.

Soon they were standing before the door leading to his Mother's room.

Mother, may I present Miss Evelyn Morningstar, niece of Lord and Lady Windmere. Evelyn, my mother, Lady Wilby.

The woman sitting before her was elegantly beautiful and delicate. She could see how Charles favored his mother. The woman was graceful in her movements and she possessed a dazzling smile.

Oh, my dear, how delightful. What a pretty face and an elegant figure, has she not, Charles? And so good of you to visit a poor invalid. Please do sit down and make yourself comfortable.

Evelyn took a seat on the sofa beside Lady Wilby. The woman was delicate but really did not look like an invalid at all. Perhaps she was having a good day.

So how are you enjoying your visit to the country, my dear? I trust that my son is behaving in a gentlemanly manner, looking after you well, and introducing you to some new experiences?

"Oh, yes, your son has been a perfect gentleman."

She smiled at Lady Wilby as a maid entered and placed the tea set on the coffee table. She saw the maid glance at Charles before she gave a bob and left. As Charles poured, she and Lady Wilby continued to talk.

"Is this your first foray into the country?"

"Well, to a certain extent, yes. The last time that I visited my Aunt and Uncle, I was all of 7 and spent most of the week that we visited with skint knees and playing with a little kitten named Buttons. This time I'm here for the whole summer so I am able to see much more of the countryside."

She smiled at Charles as he offered her a cup of tea.

"You have a very beautiful home here, Lady Wilby."

"Thank you, Miss Morningstar. It has been in our family since..." She laughed. "I'm sorry. I am sure that Charles has already given you all that information so I won't bore you again. Suffice to say, we are very proud of our little home here."

"You certainly have a right to be."

Before long, the two women were talking like fast friends, covering what foods were being served at dinner parties, about London fashion and the ton.
 
The young maid, whom Charles had enjoyed on several previous occasions, looked at him knowingly with a slight smile, as if she knew the nature of his relationship with Evelyn. But there could be no reason, he thought, why either of the young women should know of the sexual pleasures he had experienced with the other, except by some mysterious feminine intuition.

Fortunately, Evelyn and his mother seemed to get on very well with one another, chatting about the latest fashions in food and clothes and so forth. There was little need for him to intervene. At one point as their conversation paused, he told his mother of Evelyn's talent for sketching. He praised her skill in capturing nature through pencil and paper, and his mother was most pleased to hear that.

"Now my dear Miss Evelyn, you must excuse me as I am easily tired on account of my ill health. But I will see you again at dinner. Charles's friend Colonel Edward Ferris will be joining us, as will his sister, Miss Fanny. She is a delightful young lady and I am sure that the two of you will become good friends."

This was news to Charles, but he had met Fanny, a cheerful and talkative young lady, though not as pretty as Evelyn.
They withdrew from his mother's room and went out into the garden, for it was still light. Charles explained that when her gown arrived for the evening, his mother's maid would help her dress and prepare herself for dinner.
 
Evelyn thoroughly enjoyed her time spent talking to Charles' mother. Despite her health, the woman was sweet and vibrant, interest in London and everything happening there right now.

They talked until suddenly Lady Wilby seemed to suddenly tire.

Now my dear Miss Evelyn, you must excuse me as I am easily tired on account of my ill health. But I will see you again at dinner. Charles's friend Colonel Edward Ferris will be joining us, as will his sister, Miss Fanny. She is a delightful young lady and I am sure that the two of you will become good friends.

As they walked out in the garden, Charles explained that the maid would help her dress. She nodded almost absentmindedly as she was interested in the guest that were coming. She had thought that it would be just the three of them.

"I love your mother. She is so sweet and beautiful. And extremely gracious. Now, tell me about these other people that we will be dining with tonight." She slipped her hand through his arm, enjoying being so close to him.
 
"Well my dear Evelyn, thank you so much for entertaining mother, she very much appreciated the opportunity to make your acquaintance, and it is clear that you made an excellent impression upon her. I am so glad that you liked her." He squeezed her hand affectionately.
"Edward is one of my oldest friends. He is in the army, and has distinguished himself there, rising to the rank of Colonel. He has a fine figure and is always popular with the ladies. His sister Fanny is younger than him and always delightful company. I am sure you will like her and become friends with her. She is fair-haired and pretty, though nit as beautiful as you are, of course! The Ferris family are well known in Oxford, and have lived there for centuries."
He ran his eyes over her, the curve of her neck, the swell of her breasts, the shapely waist, and felt his desire for her surging again. Sadly, that desire could not be immediately consummated, so he had to content himself with the vivid recollection of their previous encounters.
 
Well my dear Evelyn, thank you so much for entertaining mother, she very much appreciated the opportunity to make your acquaintance, and it is clear that you made an excellent impression upon her. I am so glad that you liked her.

"It was easy. Your mother was sweet and beautiful. I could tell that she is so craving a trip to London to shop for clothes."

Then she listened to him tell her about the other guest.

Edward is one of my oldest friends. He is in the army, and has distinguished himself there, rising to the rank of Colonel. He has a fine figure and is always popular with the ladies. His sister Fanny is younger than him and always delightful company. I am sure you will like her and become friends with her. She is fair-haired and pretty, though nit as beautiful as you are, of course! The Ferris family are well known in Oxford, and have lived there for centuries.

She smiled and gave his arm a squeeze at his words. She would so love to find an out of the way place to have a bit of fun with him. But she knew that time was really not on her side. But just thinking about it made her sex clutch at something not there at the moment.she looked forward to dressing in her dress for the meal.
 
Charles and Evelyn sat in the garden conversation for a while discussing their friends and acquaintances, past and present, and telling little stories about them. But they were more interested in each other, exchanging glances and compliments. He let his hand rest on her leg, and gently squeezed and strojed her, as the sun set and the light gradually faded.

Eventually a footman from Windmere arrived with Evelyn's gown for the evening. They went inside and Charles introduced Evelyn to the maid, Mary, who would help get her ready for dinner that evening. As he left the two young women together, he hoped that their conversation would not be too intimate. He then withdrew to his own room to dress for dinner, wearing a long blue jacket with gold buttons over his white shirt. He went downstairs just as his friend Colonel Ferris arrived, in his bright red army uniform, and his sister looking beautiful in a golden dress matching her hair. He welcomed them both into the house and poured them a glass of wine as they waited for Evelyn to emerge.
 
The rest of the afternoon they spent learning more about each other. It was hard to keep her mind off of Charles and sex. He did spend a lot of time touching and squeezing her leg. Finally, they were informed that her dress had arrived.

Upstairs in the room, she was introduced to the maid that had served them tea. Mary was her name.

"Oh, what a lovely dress, Miss. It will look so good with your coloring."

"Thank you, Mary."

The dress was a delicate cream color with silver sparkles all over it and dark greyish taupe sleeves and band about the empire waist with a delicate silver buckle. It had a low scoop neck which would show her décolletage. There was a drape shawl that went with it.

Mary sat Evelyn down and began artfully arranging Evelyn's hair.

"Mr. Charles is certainly handsome, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is."

She looked up to catch Mary's glance in the mirror. The woman gave her a knowing look and Evelyn was curious as to what the look meant.

Finally she was dressed and headed for the stairs. She could hear voices downstairs and slowly descended into the gathering, hoping to make a good impression on Charles' company.
 
As Evelyn proceeded down the stairs looking radiant in her fine dress, the conversation stopped and all eyes looked at her. The top of the dress was cut low to show off her beautiful neckline and the swell of her breasts, and her hair and her face looked perfect thanks to the attention Mary had given her. Edward gave Charles a friendly nudge in the ribs.

Charles introduced everyone.
"May I present Miss Evelyn, who is currently staying with her aunt and uncle, the Windmeres, who are my neighbours. Evelyn, this is my good friend Edward, and his sister Fanny. I am sure you will all get along very well together."

"Oh Miss Evelyn," said Fanny, "what a lovely dress, and it fits you very well. I do hope you are enjoying your visit to the country. Have you made many new acquaintances? I would so much like us to become friends."

They went into the dining room, where Charles's mother was waiting for them, and sat down at the table as the pheasant soup was served.
 
May I present Miss Evelyn, who is currently staying with her aunt and uncle, the Windmeres, who are my neighbours. Evelyn, this is my good friend Edward, and his sister Fanny. I am sure you will all get along very well together.

Good evening, Colonel. Mr. Charles speaks highly of you." She have him her hand. At which time, Miss Fanny stepped forward to greet her.

Oh Miss Evelyn, what a lovely dress, and it fits you very well. I do hope you are enjoying your visit to the country. Have you made many new acquaintances? I would so much like us to become friends."

"Why, Miss Fanny, thank you so much. You are so kind. I have so enjoyed my visit to the country. It has so much to offer. And I would love for us to become friends. One can never have too many friends."

Fanny was exuberant and full of energy. She talked fast and had a tendency to change topics in the middle of a thought. She rather liked her.

As they entered the dining room, Charles' mother was there looking quite elegant. Dinner was delicious! The pheasant soup was delightful, much better than she had had at a London party before she left. Charles' mother seemed a bit tired, though she smiled and conversed with everyone. Evelyn looked forward to the next course as she and Miss Fanny laugh almost like old friends.
 
During the dinner, the young ladies provided most of the conversation. Fanny talked at length on many topics, the weather, clothes and shopping, and several of her friends. She seemed particularly friendly with a young officer in her brother's regiment. Her pretty cheeks reddened when she spoke of him. Charles wondered if she was enjoying the same pleasures that he and Evelyn had been experiencing, imagining her on her back with her legs in the air and her young beau eagerly ploughing her furrow. She was keen to improve her acquaintance with Evelyn, and invited her to visit.

They ate fish from the ponds on the estate, and Charles talked about fishing and maintaining the grounds, until he felt that he was boring the ladies. Then they had a venison pie, with some fine wine from the cellar. His friend Edward told some stories of his exploits and bravery in the French wars, though Charles doubted their veracity, especially after Edward had drunk several glasses of wine. He was very complimentary to Evelyn, causing her to blush when he spoke of her beautiful eyes and fine figure. Charles agreed, and looked at her, thinking of their earlier conversation about rabbits, and wondering when he would have the opportunity to take her in that way.
 
Evelyn was delighted when Fanny invited her for a visit to her family estates. The young lady was an animated talker, and they seemed to both favor some of the same things. It would be delightful to do so, and would be wonderful if Charles could go too. She had a delightful daydream of going away with Charles and spending the night with him. To go to sleep in his arms and to be awaken in the morning making love...

Her mind had drifted and she had almost missed what Charles mother had said. But she quickly recovered and was soon back in the middle of the conversation.

The food was delicious and Charles explained about all that went into running his estates. Fanny's brother had quite a bit to drink and became quite boastful of his exploits in battle. He was also a bit lavish in his praise of her eyes and figure. She blushed and thanked him before trying to change the subject. She hoped that he was not going to try and make a play for her. She would not want to come between Charles and his friend.

She found herself wishing that it was just her and Charles, and that they were ready for their next foray into sex. Maybe she should write a book after all.
 
At the end of the meal, Charles's mother excused herself and retired early to bed on account of her infirmity. But the four young people continued their conversation in the drawing room.

Charles was amused by the amount of attention that Edward was paying towards Evelyn, but was not concerned by it, as he was confident of her devotion to him. His sister, however, being a sharper observer of human character, appeared to ascertain the nature of the relationship between Charles and Evelyn, perhaps from the little looks they exchanged. Fanny and Evelyn seemed to get on very well with each other, and indulged in some private whispered conversation that caused them both some amusement. Charles wondered what they were discussing, and whether it was a joke at his expense.

As the host of the party, Charles continued to offer drinks to the company, until they were all distinctly merry. Eventually, the carriages arrived to take his guests home, and they rose and put on their warm coats for the journey, while offering Charles their thanks for his hospitality.
 
After Charles' Mother left, the four of them enjoyed themselves laughing and telling jokes. Edward made several comments at Charles expense, and Fanny told funny stories about things Charles had done when he was younger. She whispered several things that Edward had done when he was a child - things that only a sister would know and Edward would have been mortified had he known that his sister was revealing them.

As the evening was drawing to a close, the 3 of them stood to say their goodbyes for such a delightful evening. Evelyn's day gown had already been put in the carriage that her Aunt and Uncle had sent.

Fanny turned to Charles and kissed him goodbye. She was almost out the door when she suddenly turned and asked Charles,

"Charles, how fairs your fiancé, Miss Gray? I hope she is well."
 
Charles coughed and reddened at the awkward question from Fanny. Had Evelyn heard it? She was a little further ahead, outside, so he hoped that she might not have heard it clearly.
"Oh, err, yes, Miss Gray is well, thank you, I called on her yesterday when I was in Oxford," said Charles as quietly as he could.
Fortunately, his reliable friend Edward, who was aware of Charles's self-imposed predicament, quickly changed the subject.
"What a fine, clear night it is - look at the stars! Come along my dears, we must be on our way before we catch cold! Thank you again Charles, and good night."

Charles returned indoors after they had left, and resolved that he would have to break his engagement to Miss Gray, abandoning his hopes of her money and risking the disapproval of her family. He sat down at his desk and started to write a difficult letter.
 
Evelyn said goodbye to everyone and giving Charles one last glance, she climbed aboard the carriage. Charles had looked uncomfortable and she wondered what they were talking about.

The whole trip back to Windmere, she went over the day's events, the sex in the cottage, tea with his mother, a tour of the grounds, dinner and the socializing afterwards. She had enjoyed the day and wanted more. Wanted Charles.

Her Aunt and Uncle were waiting up for her, wanting to know who was there, and what they had to eat, and what Charles' mother wore. Finally, the excitement of the day wore down and everyone retired to their rooms.

In her room, Evelyn took off her clothes and tried to see what Charles had been playing with. In that special spot that he played with, she saw a little nub, hidden. She brushed her finger across it and felt a shiver run through her. That was what he played with! How perfectly wonderful that he knew about it. Now that she realized what was causing the excitement, she laid back and played with it, pretending it was Charles, until she came though it was hard to remain quiet about it.
 
Charles stayed up late that night, writing and re-writing his letter to Miss Gray, agonising over the wording of it.
He decided that honesty was the best policy, and explained that he had met someone else and could therefore no longer continue their engagement. Of course he did not go into the detail of contrasting the coldness of Miss Gray with the intense sexual passion of Evelyn that he found so irresistible.

She had looked particularly attractive this evening and it had frustrated him that he had not been able to take her in his arms and feel her. He lay back on his bed, closed his eyes and thought about what he would like to do with her if she was here with him now, sliding slowly inside her as deeply as possible and holding her there as long as he could.

The next day he sent off the letter, with a sense of relief and freedom. He was confident that Miss Gray would soon find another suitable potential husband, as her guaranteed income made up for her plain appearance.
 
The next morning was dismal, with a hard rain that made her wish she was under the covers with Charles while his manhood pried open that cleft between her legs.

Aunt Cora called with a grating voice, forcing her to arise. On such a wet day, Auntie wished that the two of them climb the stairs into the attic and clean out some of the trunks to make room for more junk to be stored in its place.

She put on an apron and went through several dusty containers until she did find an old journal belonging to her mother before she had married father. She would take the thing home to mother at the end of summer as a kind of gift. She tucked it in the pocket of her apron and continued helping her aunt.

Around midday, the rain stopped but the clouds still threatened and her uncle swore that his joints promised more rain this afternoon but that the ground was in sore need of the moisture.

Evelyn spent the afternoon working on her drawings and missing Charles. She did write a thank you to Charles' mother and one to Charles thanking each of them for the delightful visit. Once Aunt Cora was satisfied that Evelyn had fulfilled her social duties, both post went off with the evening mail.
 
It was raining most of the day, so Charles sat around indoors, spending much of the time staring out of the window and daydreaming about Evelyn, thinking of the pleasures they had shared together and considering the prospects for further delights with her. The image of the pair of rabbits kept coming into his mind, and he thought of taking her that way, like an animal.

He dealt with some of the accounts of the estate, and wrote some letters, some on business and some personal. He wrote to Fanny, thanking her for being such pleasant company, encouraging her to make contact with Evelyn, and informing her that he had broken off his engagement. He did not doubt that she would be able to deduce the main reason. Furthermore, he knew that since Fanny was such a talkative and sociable young lady, this news would quickly spread among their acquaintances in town.
 
The next day was a beautiful day, and very welcome after all the rain from the previous day. She so hoped for a visit from Charles, but she didn't wish to draw attention to her affair with him. Affair! She was having an affair. Did she wish it were more? Possibly. He was very sexy, very good looking, and an imaginative lover.

She grabbed her art supplies and headed out to draw. She had no doubt that if he wanted her, he would find her. And she so hoped that he would want her; that he would find her.

She found a spot under a tree near the pond on the property. Sitting down, she began to draw. One nice thing about all this subterfuge was that her artwork was improving.
 
The weather was much better the next day, so Charles went out into the grounds, and did some work himself in the gardens, looking after the vegetables that were growing well but needed tying in. He could not afford a full-time gardener, and he enjoyed working the land himself anyway.

His thoughts continued to return to Evelyn, his desire for her increasing with each day on which he had not enjoyed her company. So he walked around his grounds, but found himself drawn towards her, and was soon heading over towards her house, as if he could smell her scent like a dog following a trail. He suspected she would be outside enjoying the fine weather. Sure enough, eventually he spotted her sitting under a tree by the lake, sketching the view. Playfully, he crept as close as he could, stalking her, until his boots snapped a twig and she turned round and saw him. He took her in his arms and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, before looking at her picture and remarking on its very high quality.
 
So intent upon her drawing, she would not have known he was there until she heard a twig snap. Turning at the sound, there was Charles grinning at her as he attempted to sneak up on her. He quickly drew her in his arms and kissed her before settling down beside her to compliment her work.

"I really enjoyed spending the day with you. And I found your friends delightful, especially Fanny. I sent your mother a thank you note." She laughed. "I sent you one too so no one would suspect, though I couldn't write to thank you what I really wanted to thank you for." She gave him a grin. "I missed you yesterday." She leaned into him and gave him a kiss.
 
"I am so glad that you have made a new friend in Fanny," said Charles, "she is a charming young lady, although of course she is not as beautiful as you, my dear. I hope that she will write to you to continue the acquaintance."

"Well, I have missed you very much, Evelyn," he said. He stood behind her, and commented favourably upon the quality of her drawing of the trees and the lake. But his real motivation for positioning himself behind her soon became apparent, as he buried his face in her hair, while his hands reached out and gently caressed the soft flesh of her behind, through the delicate fabric of her dress.
 
"I would love to make friends with Fanny. She is one that makes friends easily. And how many years have you and her brother been friends? If you will give me her address, I would love to write to her."

His voice brushed against her hair, muffled. His hands searched for her buttocks, squeezing them through the fabric of her dress.

"Oh, Charles!" She leaned back against him, loving the feel of him, the smell of him. Charles, her lover. All he had to do was touch her and she was lost. Between her legs was growing wet.
 
Back
Top