4 reasons to chat with me (#3 will blow your mind)

bi11ionaire

Cunnilingus forever!
Thanks for clicking and reading this. Our generation has come a long way thanks to clickbait headlines. You're no exception :D

Here's four reasons why I'd love to get a PM from you:

• You will be in focus all through. My kind of stories are focused on the woman. I'm unselfish. You should ideally refrain from textspeak.

• I am not all about the dirty conversation - I'd be great company and would be easy and fun to talk to if you met me at a bar or at a party where the music wasn't too loud. I'm well read, well travelled and non-maliciously snarky.

• I have a story written about me / for me, extolling my virtues and potential for exploits. (I'm happy to share the link with you if you'd like!)

• I'm happy to use most means of technology to chat with you and am open to meeting in person should fate conspire. Hope springs eternal and all that.

I'm waiting to hear from you! If not, here's wishing you a splendid Sunday!

Last edited:
Certainly more imaginative than 95% of the ads here. I'll give you a thumbs up for it!

57ddc0e4449df_big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon1.gif.bf2584a4a77b7929a6959f626e9ca071.gif

I am game. I pass the first gate < 44. Want to really know whats in#3 before we move on to the rest of the conversation. So send me a PM

Bumping up - would you like to talk to me and give me a chance to entertain you?

Such a shame

To be nixed out of the running due to age...you do sound like you'd be fun to chat with. Good luck in your search!

#3 sounds intriguing, but that was the idea. Alas, I am too old for you.

Anyone think number 3 should be linked to here for perusal? I sense potential chicanery and catfishing. Just a lure... o.0

Same here. Getting old is one of the down sides of life LOL

Still, I'll give you a bump :)

I apologize if the soft limits set precluded you from my consideration set. I'd love to chat with you and see where it goes if you're okay with it?

Thanks for clicking and reading this. Our generation has come a long way thanks to clickbait headlines. You're no exception :D

Here's four reasons why I'd love to get a PM from you:

• You will be in focus all through. My kind of stories are focused on the woman. I'm unselfish. You should ideally be between 21 and 44 and refrain from textspeak.

• I am not all about the dirty conversation - I'd be great company and would be easy and fun to talk to if you met me at a bar or at a party where the music wasn't too loud. I'm well read, well travelled and non-maliciously snarky.

• I have a story written about me / for me, extolling my virtues and potential for exploits. (I'm happy to share the link with you if you'd like!)

• I'm happy to use most means of technology to chat with you and am open to meeting in person should fate conspire. Hope springs eternal and all that.

I'm waiting to hear from you! If not, here's wishing you a splendid Sunday!

Mr Trump, don't you have a job to do?

Back