Chat?

Claudia_Redeemer

Experienced
Joined
Aug 20, 2016
Posts
48
I think the signature is pretty self explanatory. I’m looking for a long term chat, I’m not too interested in the one offs. I don’t really care for the messaging system on here. I know I’ll still get odd replies but, I think it’s a bit more fun that way. Hope to hear from you. ;)
I’m not the type that goes straight for the sexy chat, mostly because I’ve been burned in the past. But I do like to have fun. I may not always be available, but I try to be. So, excuse my rambling a bit, but I hope we have fun, and I hoped for a type of friendship is established. I have some trust issues, so that’s why the clean chat is requested first. Ok. I think I’m done with the rambling. Lol. Later.
-Claudia. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Hi are you interested in email rather than lol? If so send me a private message and I’ll get back to you :)
 
Hi Claudia!
It´s a nice Thread what you put in here. I am from Austria and my Name is Eric. I am exactly like you interested in a longterm Chatfriendship. I am interested in almost everything, but ainly of Course in Sex. The other Interests are Travelling, Reading, Cooking, Photos. When you read my Profile and there is more what you want to know, please ask. I love dirty Language as well.
Have a nice Day! Eric
 
Be glad to!

I'd love to chat but sometimes I do information overload and it get confusing!
 
Back
Top