Eating Your Own Cum

bold_as_love42 said:
I've often been filled with the desire to eat my own cum when I wank and lose interest once I actually shoot. That's normal of course (though I do get to enjoy the precum).

But thankfully when I'm with someone, and the mood is there, I'm still horny enough after I cum to do whatever I wa sin the mood for before. That's the wonder of being attracted to the person you're with of course.

Plus if a man or woman wants me to eat cum, and they're willing to do the same, how can a gentleman refuse?

Lay on your back with your feet on the wall above your head and take it in your mouth. Trust me, you'll love the feeling. ;)
 
Curious_Sub said:
Lay on your back with your feet on the wall above your head and take it in your mouth. Trust me, you'll love the feeling. ;)

i have done this a time or two. But it's been awhile. And since the last time I started taking Yoga, so I imaggine by now I may be able to do one better... hmm.

I'll be back in a little bit ;)
 
bold_as_love42 said:
i have done this a time or two. But it's been awhile. And since the last time I started taking Yoga, so I imaggine by now I may be able to do one better... hmm.

I'll be back in a little bit ;)

You lucky bastard! If i was that flexible i'd never leave the house. :D
 
Curious_Sub said:
You lucky bastard! If i was that flexible i'd never leave the house. :D
Believe me, getting to that point was a lot of work, IS a lot of work. But is so worth it. Perhaps if I can find someone to hold a camera for me I'll show you sometime. ;)
 
cum

had a nice long wank in a hot bath today, playing and stroking my hard cock ,wanking and stopping untill i could dribble out my cum and lick it off my fingers all hot and sticky had loads before i shot lol bblobby :devil:
 
I love to stroke for a long long time while tasting my pre-cum. I enjoy the taste of my own. I have never tatsted another mans cum. ;)
 
cum

sleeveshoots said:
I love to stroke for a long long time while tasting my pre-cum. I enjoy the taste of my own. I have never tatsted another mans cum. ;)
i did cant forget it fantastic :devil: :devil: :heart:
 
eating

I do like to eat my cum on cam. Even though I often lose my desire, knowing that others are watching and listening makes me feel really dirty and slutty and I can't help but eating my cum out of my hand or sucking it off of a dildo.
 
melbottoms said:
I do like to eat my cum on cam. Even though I often lose my desire, knowing that others are watching and listening makes me feel really dirty and slutty and I can't help but eating my cum out of my hand or sucking it off of a dildo.

Along with many others on here, i really want to eat my cum, but lose the desire when i shoot, but if people were watching me like you describe, if they were telling me to do it and getting turned on by it i would probably find it much easier.


Although if it was someone in the room i would just suck them off and eat their cum, lol.
 
Every night after I fuck my wife and she is in bed asleep, I read Lit stories and watch porn on the computer. I then jack off into my mouth. About once or twice a month when I have the time, I'll work up to actually pulling myself in my own mouth and giving myself a nice little blowjob. It hurts the back so its not too often, but it is so worth the back pain!
 
lvr said:
It hurts the back so its not too often, but it is so worth the back pain!

Whew... hope you're being careful with that back thing. I used to do that, but the days of such flexibility are over, I'm sorry to say.

You neglected to mention if you swallow your load after shooting into your mouth. I've got swallowing on the mind, I guess, as more and more lately I am eating my own loads. It's taken me a long while to get to the point where I can swallow a scrotum-full of my own semen so readily. I enjoy it tremendously, and want to do it more and more frequently. In fact, I breakfasted on my own cum just a couple of hours ago. Mmmm.
 
I enjoy someone elses from time to time but my favorate way to enjoy mine is with a snowball !!
 
I've found a great way to feed on my own cum. My wife likes to have me come in her mouth, but she doesn't swallow. She holds my load in her mouth and then gives it back to me by kissing my open mouth. While slowly drinking my own cum, I finger fuck her hot pussy until she comes.
 
others more than mine

I think I prefer others cum more than mine, but sometimes you just need that taste.
 
Last edited:
I eat my own pretty much every time I masturbate, I love it. I've also eaten my own out of a pussy, and I've swallowed several loads from other guys while blowing them. I've never been snowballed (god I would LOVE this), or eaten another mans cum out of a pussy, but hopefully I will get the chance to do both of those sometime.
 
The other end. yumm!

The best is to suck it out of another guys ass after you and friends have deposited several full loads.
 
Hey All You Cum Eaters

I'll be in a hotel in Jacksonville, Florida on Dec 17th...

Would anybody like to call me that night and we can have some phone sex?

PM me if interested.
 
Wow, long lasting thread. Anyway, I'm in the same boat as lot of you guys. I'm fine with the taste and get very turned on at the thought of shooting a load into my own mouth. But no matter how many times I've tried I still lose interest after orgasm. Most of the time I lay on my back with my legs over my shoulders with my cock over my face. But right as I start ejaculating I chicken out and shoot on my face or onto my chest. Also like many of you I can edge and have a "slowgasm" and readily taste my own cum. In one odd circumstance I managed to swallow the whole load without chickening out. I guess I stopped thinking about it and just did it. Even then I still can't go through with it consistently. For now I can taste it by edging but eventually I want to get over the whole mental block. Tasting it that way is great but it'd be nice to swallow as I'm shooting a load into my mouth. A lot of these replies have been inspiring to say the least :). I think I'll just bite the bullet and go for it.
 
Like most here I often get the urge (it comes and goes) to taste my own cum but usually one of two things happen - I either realized that I'm too old to throw my legs over my head and stick my cock in my mouth and just give up, or I just plain chicken out at the last minute. So what I've tried and what seems to work is to use one of those large sized plastic water bottles.

I basically cut off the bottom of the bottle and use it sort of like a large funnel. I then throw my legs over my head as far as I can and just jack off with my cock inside the bottom of the bottle while keeping the drinking end in my mouth letting gravity do all the work - sometimes I even duct tape the bottle to my mouth to keep me from chickening out. Even if I lose interest I can't do anything about it. Mouthful o' cum :)
 
Back
Top