What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUMPED!

The lil' Luckster is potty-trained! Two whole days without diapers (except at bedtime) and she's doing fantastic. Hell, she rarely ever even tells me she's going in there. As long as the light is on, she's good to go. What a wonderful relief and I am so hugely proud of her for stepping up to the plate and taking care of business. (My apologies, as those puns were quite unavoidable.)

:D

Whoop! for my baby girl!

~lucky
 
lucky-E-leven said:
PUMPED!

The lil' Luckster is potty-trained! Two whole days without diapers (except at bedtime) and she's doing fantastic. Hell, she rarely ever even tells me she's going in there. As long as the light is on, she's good to go. What a wonderful relief and I am so hugely proud of her for stepping up to the plate and taking care of business. (My apologies, as those puns were quite unavoidable.)

:D

Whoop! for my baby girl!

~lucky

ah, a reminder of great victories! exactly the kind of thing I need to bring me back to my more optomistic self... *


*no sarcasm here, BTW. I don't miss diapers a bit!
 
Optimistic.

Feeling better, apartment is nearly finished. Just the damn paperwork to get in order.
 
Yay for the little Luckster! I remember the sheer relief i felt when Baby Beth got the hang of the potty thing! YAY!


*hugs* Neon :) -foot better? ;)



Me? yeah, doing ok. My team losing a football match last night didn't exactly perk me up *L* but hey ho.
 
Yeh - thanks EL :kiss:

Definitely a touch of Gout (the Old Man's disease) but don't tell anyone ;)

Off for a walk across the Park for some fresh rolls.
 
good morning all.
would have been nice to sleep in this morning... take a while to get up and then go to work seeing as i went out after the meeting last night and...erm... tipped a few back. dont think ill be doing that again soon.
Lilred, enjoy your vacation erm.. i think thats what it is? four days in savanah? you sound excited and im glad.

Lucky...huge smiles. shell do ya proud.

Neon...not old mans disease, rich mans disease...think of it that way if ya gatta think of it in those terms.

EL...huge hugs sweetie. hoping that youre enjoying the day!
 
Mood: Musing.

I just submitted 11 poems today. It is but a fraction of the works I've been churning out during the all to seldom breaks I had the last couple of weeks. Looking through it I got a bit overwhelmed and some of it might well make some of you doubt my sanity to a greater degree you do now. I got wicked experimental. Even producing two audio poems.

So yeah, musing.
 
Lucifer_Carroll said:
Mood: Musing.

I just submitted 11 poems today. It is but a fraction of the works I've been churning out during the all to seldom breaks I had the last couple of weeks. Looking through it I got a bit overwhelmed and some of it might well make some of you doubt my sanity to a greater degree you do now. I got wicked experimental. Even producing two audio poems.

So yeah, musing.
i can't fricken wait to read them!
muse on!
 
Howdy Litizens!

So good for Lucky and her little one. Saying adios to diapers is always a great relief (we had at least one in diapers for six years straight, oy!)

EL - looks like you're feeling a bit better, keep going.

vella - gotta watch out for those week nights
 
vella_ms said:
i can't fricken wait to read them!
muse on!

You say that now, but you don't know yet about the prose poem/lyrical poem piece about gay sex and the neo-con movement in America. It's special. The straight-jacket special.
 
*sigh* Good morning.

I'm feeling rather introspective today.

I passed up an opportunity last evening and I am alternating between patting myself on the back (for resisting temptation) and kicking myself (for resisting temptation).

Gonna bury myself in work on the anthology and try not to dwell on what I cannot now change.

Hugs to all ... and have a :rose: and a :kiss: too.
 
Lucifer_Carroll said:
You say that now, but you don't know yet about the prose poem/lyrical poem piece about gay sex and the neo-con movement in America. It's special. The straight-jacket special.
thats my specialty...straight-jacket musings. ive yet to read anything youve writen with scorn or anything but admiration. rock on boss man!


lil elvis, *hugs* i hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Howdy folks!

Today is a good day- so far!

:nana: For the Luckster, Diapers suck to say the least. Once they are out of them for good, you leave the house and feel as though you forgot something. The darn 20lb bag of diapers, wipes, powder, butt cream,and a change of clothes never seems to get any lighter.

Vell-umtuous don't you know us old folks can't drink during the week? Only on weekends and only once a month, any more then that it will take weeks to catch up. Chin up girly girl! I hear that new tape by 3M works good to have that wide open eye look, kinda like Joan Rivers after all her surgeries! lamo

Impster, gut reactions usually are the best form of defencive and offencive action. Be proud, if it was meant to happen, be sure it will - eventually!

Elvis- how is the house and garden coming along?

Today, off to the dentist and Im getting an oil lube and filter, not at the dentists you silly fart! Boring is nice sometimes!
C
 
SensualCealy said:
Today, off to the dentist and Im getting an oil lube and filter, not at the dentists you silly fart! Boring is nice sometimes!
C

Boring can be very nice. I'd kill for a boring day again. *sigh* I'm afraid it's not going to happen anytime soon. Oh well, I'll just go with the flow.
 
*bleh*

not good, not bad, just sorta here.

Had a day off yesterday, that was nice. Had great sex (only once, which wasn't the original plan, but hey, there's always today, and tomorrow, and...) Got on a treadmill for the first time in months, discovered that in in horrific cardiovascular condition.

The kitchen's a wreck, and I hate that. I'll probably fix that instead of sleeping more (don't leave for work for like 3 hours). I can handle 'a little messy' in most of my residence, but I cannot stand anything other than immaculate in my kitchen.

I'll probably have a more 'defined' mood later, I'm sure.
 
I'm sort of excited, like the ship is still at the docks waiting to set sail and I'm standing on the prow, (no, not doing the Titanic King of the world thing) but looking out over the ocean,

not knowing what lies ahead,

only that it's something wonderful.



It's nicer than being chained down in the hull and rowing, that was getting old fast. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top